HOUSE MUSIC . im looking for a music i heard in a department store...

HOUSE MUSIC . im looking for a music i heard in a department store, it feels like house/electronica with heavy base and the lyrics sounds like stay innocent? i have looked high and low for a week now and now ur my only hope. ....the department store doesn't know what they were playing and wont look further into it.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDshx6Rg9Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=ctwww610xec
youtube.com/watch?v=LflrkFLuCmU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=csyOJ5E3MeA
youtube.com/watch?v=KVz9otZJ3U0&list=FLYa0PGjRL0XHyRdEMGQZKrg&index=304
vocaroo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ibCvMVFKh1w
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ6mqUxVdVs
youtube.com/watch?v=LZYSuwGXiJs
youtube.com/watch?v=60PNoq-Zej0
youtube.com/watch?v=YcsEtJh-h9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And at the time you never thought to use your phone to identify the song?

dude fucking literally new phone was trying to get shazam in a hurry but by then song is over

Like the song was saying "stay innocent"?

sauce on that bitch

Did the song go like "DUM DUM DI DUM DUM DI DI DI DO DO DI DOM DUM DO DI DOM DUM" ?

yeah it kept repeating that i think its stay innocent but i might have misheard it... although its electronica it had this sense of traditional japanese theme in it..... btw any know what happened to the request board? I didn't find anything after googling stay innocent

Were there a lot of lyrics or not many lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=eDshx6Rg9Hs

youtube.com/watch?v=ctwww610xec

almost no lyrics its just repeating stay innocent but like i said i might have misheard it but it definately have stay in the lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=LflrkFLuCmU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=csyOJ5E3MeA

thx for the effort but definately not this, the one i heard is a lot house like and sounds bit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=KVz9otZJ3U0&list=FLYa0PGjRL0XHyRdEMGQZKrg&index=304

its almost got no lyrics but again thx for ur help user

vocaroo.com/

Hum the tune into this?

legs longer than my career.

>vocaroo.com/

tried but cannot find

thx guys but these ain't what im looking for

LOL B is my last resort for help......no idea where i can find it...but i crave it...

nvm carry on

literally driving me insane not to know or hear it again....

Which dept store

GC pacific fair, I have emailed and called them they just dont have it

some one plz help

would offer $20 over paypal as reward of finding the right song....

Why don't you go back io the store and ask them?

store is about 100km from my location i called them and emailed them. store member said they just play whatever and have no idea what exactly was played

I'm on it. Keep thread alive.

kk mate

Bump I want to hear it now.

u found it?

Poor Innocent boys.

Not this user I just wanna hear it

Bump

>Poor Innocent boys.
not this, the one that was played is electronica, i think its house, it feels very deep, there is almost zero lyrics to it this is why i can't find anything by lyrics search

Bump

i can think of a lot of music that sounded like it.... for example this, but the one that was played was deeper, a bit slower than this? and have a feeling of traditional japanese music to it... but i guess this comment is very subjective what i feel like might not be what you feel like......

youtube.com/watch?v=ibCvMVFKh1w

also i only heard the closing 1 or 2 minute of it.

is it one of these?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ6mqUxVdVs

youtube.com/watch?v=LZYSuwGXiJs

youtube.com/watch?v=60PNoq-Zej0

I mean there's like nothing to go by

some good music there, but still not that one. Oh Im 70% sure the vocal is by a man not a woman....so yeah

as OP, Im still searching it myself as well,
youtube.com/watch?v=YcsEtJh-h9o

listen to this at 1:35

it feels very similar to this but definately not this one, the vocal is different although this one is called stay....

We can't go on what it sounds like, we need lyrics. Can't google sounds.

I know that is exactly im just hoping for someone who instantly knows what im talking about.....i searched for a long time by key word innocence, innocent and stay but didn;t find shit because its electronica, and most lyrics is sampled, and no one posts lyrics for electronica anyways because its not lyrics people are listening to. but yeah if anyone knows 20 dollar reward still stands

Find what music station or stream the store uses. Nobody in the store will know, you'll have to ask corporate HQ or something.

Or you can go back to the store and hang around until it plays again.

Use shazam next time

farrrrck

is anyone still looking for it? should i keep this thread alive?

how tall is this girl