Create a playoff system to get more parity

>create a playoff system to get more parity
>create a draft system to get more parity
>create a shared revenue system to get more parity
>patriots still win it almost every year

what's happening here, ameribros?

they should make a rule where you are forced to sell your best 3 players every year

The best player to ever play the most important position is taking a massive discount freeing up extra money to spread around to their ever impressive ability to scout and then cultivate overlooked talent playing under the greatest coach of all time. On top of this, they have a documented history of cheating and """"stretching the rules""""

The system isn't designed to create parity in results, just parity in resources. Well-run franchises like the Pats will always be more successful than terribly run ones like the Browns, the essential difference is that their success is based on management skill, and not just more monetary resources to buy players.

Probably because everyone in the afc is shit. They make the NFC north look like masters

How to fix the NFL
>send Seahawks back to AFCW, Chargers to NFCW
>Redskins to AFCE, Dolphins to NFCE
Or
>realign to EFC/WFC

That's the. Eat I've got...

patriots only have one title since 2004

>Have a great QB that could easily be paid the highest of all time
>He doesn't ask for an absurd amount (see Brees and Wilson)
>Team has tens of millions of dollars extra to pay other great players
>win
>Brady makes up the difference in endorsements

So what is the use of these parity rules then, when they don't actually enforce any parity in the league?

>almost every time
>4/51
>third world education

It's meant to make the competition fair rather than ensure parity in the end results. Skill and efficiency in management, coaching, and play are how you win as opposed to just throwing the most money at the problem. Well that's the idea anyways, you can be the judge of how well it works.

Jags guy pls go

Parity is a meme and does nothing good for a sport. A sport only grows when there are established dynasties

I would unironically like this

As a pats fag I been saying for years put Miami in the south colts in the north ravens in the east

t. Cleveland Browns fan

Why is Bernie Sanders in Argentina?

Yeah and they have 4 since 2001 and have been legit super bowl contenders literally every year other than 2008 when Brady was injured

still though only four?

you'd think the greatest qb and coach ever could do better

Can Bernie fix Argentina?

>breaking up the longest running division in the NFL
>putting both LA teams in the NFC West

>Brady's goes to more superb owls then anyone about to get the most wins
"W well if they were the goats they'd have more!"

I bet you think 1 ring Rodgers is the goat too huh?

You can really only do so much. Talent in a head-coaching position is still something that is difficult to overcome, if it is complimented by great drafting/scouting.

Parity is about giving everyone else in the league a FAIR SHOT, not about making sure a different team succeeds every year. You give a team the tools to succeed with parity -- you can never make them do so.

forgot to mention that it's a sham intended to make money
this shit is fixed and occasionally even scripted

>only win an average of 1 SB every 4 years spanning multiple decades

I hate the Patriots and even I think this is one of the dumber things I've read here in a while