Dragon Ball Evolutions

Whiplash

Anything with will farrel.

Except the frat house movie.

Cloverfield.

tremors

sharknado

MCU

Anything where a woman is the hero, let's just cut the shit with that theme.

I'm so disappointed in that movie. It started off amazing and slowly went downhill into Epic Movie territory. You can literally see the point where they fired all the good writers and got the interns to finish the script.

But I can name a worse movie. Ready?
Drumroll please...

The Devil Inside.
It doesn't even have an ending. They just gave up and directed the audience to a website that doesn't even exist anymore.

Turk 182

Batman and Robin (1997)

Man Arnold's puns still crack me up

kys. extremely underrated movie.

>Wonder Woman

Transformers 5: The Last Knight... CHECK, FUCKING, MATE

this.

This movies fuck sucks but so does the new Alien movie, oh and It Follows

Hahahaha

No joke, I argued with a girl who was CONVINCED the basis for the plot was real. She cited "Morgan Freeman"

Bitch that movie was amazing, wtf you talking about?

Winrar

Ghost in the Shell

winner
george clooney playing anything other than the lovable idiot was a mistake
Intolerable Cruelty and Burn After Reading were the roles he was born for

I feel sad for this woman. All she did was work out in public with the help of her friends and the internet took it and ran with it.
The joke's not even that funny.

Damn, I love Arnold but I have to go with Hercules in New York

>A FUCKING S P A C E U S B

Fight Club

That one time I got so high I turned into a flash drive: the movie.

i recommend you get back to facebook immediately with your low-test faggy liberal outlook

I haven't seen it but its plot sounds like it's just a rehash of Limitless

Titanic 2

Fuck you user.

Limitless was a much better movie. That said, I didn't hate Lucy. It just could have been much more.

easy

The Room

Suicide Squad

you take that back
RIGHT
NOW

"Don't fuck in the woods"

Fuck off troll

Dhont tauch me matherfacker!

Jason X

>>°Oh hi Mark,"

The last airbender.

you're welcome

I did not hit her thats bullshit I did not hit her I DID NAUGHT!

Escape from Los Angeles

this one was pretty bad, and I don't even like DBZ

If you genuinely think that's the worst movie ever made, you need to get out more and see some shit.

I'm not even a feminist and have never had a Facebook page. Don't you think it's a bit weird that a group of people took an innocent photo and turned it into a shitty forced "meme?"

Oh shit this one was about the apex of bad movies

Avatar was a good series, but everything changed when the fuck up lord attacked

Best movie ever made.

Complete shit tier

That new one with the swimming pool is going to suck so much ass.

Scarlet Johansson in Under the Skin, or whatever, the movie where she plays an alien.

That movie gargles hairy balls.

Worst movie ever made

Actually go fuck yourself.

A Serbian Film

Sharknado

Eragon

Dragon Ball Evolution

Scream

1. it's not an innocent photo. it's a picture of a woman trying to appear as "strong and powerful" in open view of the public eye, begging for attention, when in reality she is being propped up by men, just as the photo painstakingly denotes.
2. it isn't a shitty forced "meme", it's the obvious and necessary reaction by sensible people to a time in history where popular culture (this means you) is glorifying everything as something it is not. By this i mean culture says women are strong... but women are not strong, they are weak. By this i mean culture says being gay is normal... being gay is not normal, it is literally the biological opposite of normal. By this i mean culture says being degenerate is acceptable... being degenerate is not acceptable. It is literally the lawful and moral opposite of acceptable.
Therefore, I say to you once more, fuck off back to Facebook, where your absent-minded liberal mental illness is viewed as "cool"

Yeah but that's the point of it. It's SO bad that it circles around and becomes good again.
Think about it. Most bad movies are just bad and eventually wash away and fail to stand the test of time. They are forgotten.
This movie came out in two-thousand-fucking-three and is still one of the most memorably enjoyable movies of all time, despite its shittiness.

Just when you think it possibly can't get any worse, The Room somehow finds new and innovative ways to get even shittier.
Best comedy ever.

>Eragon
I second the notion.

>A Serbian Film
Was just thinking this, love movies like it but should have hit harder. Child rape scene was good, could have been longer and more graphic tho

>Scream
Childhood classic which aged terribly. sad!

Hey fuck you, that's not the worst. If B&R is bad, then Sharknado is worse. Arnold saved the movie from being complete trash. Movie does suck though.

that was one of the best films of the past decade, fuck off back to your Avengers films or whatever gay mindless shit you enjoy

This shit, you can barely see anything, the plot is nonsensical and dream sequences way too stupid and with no context or reason whatsoever.

Lol i know what you mean its hilarious.

Well what would you have rather had? A floppy? I agree it was a little awkward, but she gotta get it to them somehow.

>This meme isn't funny
>"Y-you're an absent-minded libtard! Ha!"
>"Here's a .j-jpg I use whenever anyone disagrees with me."

Never seen the Avengers, I just didnt like the Skin movie. So what?

You're tearing me apart Lisa

Autist neckbeard
Im as anti-sjw as the next guy but you are just being retarded now

Eragon swallowed that books and shat out a load of very nasty and unwatchable turd

I REALLY DISLIKED AS ABOVE SO BELOW. The under Paris movie. Too many scenes broke immersion, I'm sick of the "young hot smart kids go on adventures" meme, could have been better all around.

>attempted to insult based on image usage
>literally responds with "unimpressed frog man transparent.png"

glad to have bested you in this senseless debacle, but now that you've embarrassed yourself so thoroughly, the victory feels empty

get off my dick, newfaggot

>Ghostbusters (2016)

youtu.be/fM7qNm_Mmrw

Assuming you mean relatively recent massive blockbuster...

The Happening - M. Night Shyamalan

Lucy wasn't that bad. It just had a weird ending.

Best humour movie.

It wasn't really so bad. Sheboon was awkward but otherwise it was passable.

Brokeback Mountain

Milk

I Love You Phillip Morris

Edward Scissorhands

To Sir With Love

Austin Powers

fam it was shit, can you remember the name of one character

The problem with the new Ghostbusters is that I couldn't really tell who it was for...
The swearing would imply it's not for children but everything else implied otherwise. So what the fuck

All marvel movies.

Your brain needs tuning

>marvel

>correction: DCEU

Look, I'm not saying the woman is oppressed or anything. I'm not low-test and I'm not a feminist or anything.
It's just that it's a picture of a woman who is two weak to pull herself up and her friends were nice enough to help her. I don't understand what the fuck is so funny about that.

I mean, imagine seeing a scene like that in public and virtually no one is paying attention but out of nowhere one sperglord points and scoffs, "Pfff. typical libtards. THERE ARE ONLY 10 MALE ABUSE SURVIVOR CENTERS IN NORTH AMERICA." It's kind of the same thing, except on the internet.
the_donald sees a picture of a woman, the_donald freaks out about feminism. That's just how it goes.

Fucking worst abomination in the world

Except Deadpool.
All Marvel movies except Deadpool.

Showgirls

showgirls was the best mobie

meh, fair enough, i don't care anyhow, just ran out of beer and got mad, felt like bickering, have a nice remainder of your evening

This fucking movie......need to be nuked

American ninja 4