Harambe: The Motion Picture Official Trailer (2016)

youtube.com/watch?v=CTn3aG4l3CA
This film will be Kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjN5-f2MNWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pyodz1inZdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop shilling your video, that's not how you go viral.

Can someone please explain to me what's so funny about an ape getting shot to death because of a niglet?

Needed more effort put into it senpai

Fuck off, cuck.

The Harambe meme was started by Black Twitter with the underlying joke being "omfg the media cares more about a GORILLA den da black kid who dindu nuffin wrong and got in that cage"

"Dicks Out for Micheal Brown" is much funnier

It's not funny at all.

It's negros and wiggers who like patronizing/ironically mourning the death of a nice gorilla in the name of #blacklivesmatter

I mean, if they can make an Oscarbair movie starring Tom Hanks about Captain Sullenberger landing a plane in the Hudson River... I guess they could make a Harambe movie...

Cincinnati Zoo director Thane Maynard reacted negatively: "We are not amused by the memes, petitions and signs about Harambe. Our zoo family is still healing, and the constant mention of Harambe makes moving forward more difficult for us. We are honoring Harambe by redoubling our gorilla conservation efforts and encouraging others to join us."[38] In late August, the zoo was forced to delete its Twitter account after being targeted daily by trolls mentioning Harambe.[39]

>mad
>at memes

>It's negros and wiggers who like patronizing/ironically mourning the death of a nice gorilla in the name of #blacklivesmatter

what

the point of jokingly mourning harambe is the opposite - that the life of a Gorilla who people pay to look at sometimes is more valuable than the life of one of Cincinatti penitentiary's future inmates or his dumb single-mother

are you retarded, m8?

it's a black twitter meme

the joke is that "he's just a dumb gorilla OMFG WHO CARES LMAO black people are DYING"

>i can do whatever i want idgaf im a little nigger

fuck off you faggot

>are you retarded, m8?
are you?

the joke is that "he's just a dumb black kid OMFG WHO CARES LMAO that noble gorilla DIED"

I'm baffled that somebody has managed to flip this simple concept entirely ass-backwards just because he's upset about a meme he doesn't like

>THIS mad at memes

kek

>We are not amused by the memes

Quote of the year right here.

this movie is 100% win-win for white people no matter how you try to spin it.

niggers unironically showing solidarity for a fucking monkey is so golden, you can't make this shit up if you tried...

>niggers unironically showing solidarity for a fucking monkey is so golden

lol. This was my thought as well.

It's like niggers have zero sense of self awareness.

His pigment is probably enriched.

You have no pulse on memes

There's no use further explaining to you

youtube.com/watch?v=gjN5-f2MNWM

>le HARAMBE XD

Fucking normie memes need to die. I don't even understand this one or why it's """""funny."""""

see

>Blacks should always be aware that whatever they do can be used by tacists to make fun of them

top kek, that's retarded

like most """"memes"""" it was funny for a couple days until normies drove it into the fucking ground

OP literally deleting negative comments from Sup Forums in the YoUTube section, sad

It was never funny, redditor.

I didn't delete any comments.

yeah you did lol i saw mine disappear little faggot

Dicks out for harambe is a white people twitter meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyodz1inZdM

does that offend you, juanito?

if i did it was an accident cause i dont remember that, bro this whole thread is negative comments why would i just delete one? post again fag i wanna read it lol

I'm asian, retard. Your memes are shit.

This, most of black twitter would call you a fag or suspect for talking about dicks so much.

>Starring Leslie Jones

sorry nguyen. don't you have some vape gear to be buying?

This is not a mock trailer, get hyped for the best motion picture of the year!

This is getting pathetic, OP.

>there are people in this thread that seriously think blacks, or niggers as I like to call them, invented the Harambe meme

They might have been the first to start the discussion, but whites are the ones who turned it around on them to mock all these stupid Twitter "movements."

>dude harambe lmao
Fuck off with your normalfag memes.

The kid that fell in was black.