What makes life worth living?

what makes life worth living?

Orgasms

/thread

My Mom just died a few weeks ago and since she passed, I really don't know anymore... I miss her and i'd honestly like to just join her. Life is shit anyway,

sorry for ur lost

my extreme stubborness

>what makes life worth living?

Watching Liberals becoming apoplectic.

Thanks man.. it's been rough. Wouldn't wish this kind of pain on my worst enemy.

Laughing at stupid shit, making people laugh at stupid shit I say, snorting pain pills, fucking whores, working towards something cool like a fit body or a job that makes me okay monies.
Jerking off before everything, seeing an artistic rendition of a scene or setting and getting goosebumps of inspiration, the feeling coffee gives you were your belly is in a giant swirl.

You need to find a passion Sup Forumsro. Find something you like doing, try new things. Go take a walk outside and get some fresh air to clear your head. With time, things should become better.

And if they don't, there's always an hero.

No.

Helping others; the thrill of the unknown and uncertain; seeking knowledge and understanding; knowing who and what and when and where you are; embracing growth and change; and knowing love.

Passion and intimacy.

that is almost the exact opposite of what Sup Forums is.
go chill on reddit and jerk off to how superior your thoughts are there cunt

Not being on the outside looking in

And there's the problem. You seem to think that Sup Forums is an accurate representation of our lives and it isn't. If you can't see that, then you should really consider leaving the site for a while, maybe a month or two.

fuck.. i'm sorry to hear user. Check it out tho, life is all about how you look at things. Trust me, your Mother wouldn't want you to be a pussy like that. Make her proud and rise above.

Not much anymore lately

the problem is you saying im wrong and your right based on an opinionated question.
probably a very boring cunt in person, shoot yourself pls

both of these things, but in a kind of balance that doesn't make you wanna get involved with sky daddys, its odd and somethings fucked up but it'd be shame to come this far for nothing yeah? livings something...i mean sure our population as a race alone is staggering and will eventually be the demise of our eco system but that shouldn't stop you from moving on yeah?

just not to your grave, i reckon ya mum would want that for you atleast, to just go on....hey....hey, heres some tits Sup Forumsro

friends, pussy, money, drugs, partying, sense of achievment, love sometimes ... having a good time in general wich if you are pretty lucky will have half of the time you are alive

Personally it's everything that I take interest in, and positive changes. I live to master all the shit I have to do, and like to do.

My mother died from cancer a few years ago. Aggressive cancer that took her in a matter of a few weeks. During the diagnosis, the words didn't hit me at first. When your mother is being told she has a few weeks to live, every natural instinct you have is to deny the reality and save yourselves the pain.
A few weeks came and went and she was gone. From that moment up until now, I had have moments when I feel cold and utterly lost. The only thing that got me through it was this;

You ARE your mother. Everything you are, biologically, mentally and emotionally was shaped and birthed by her.
You are an extension of your mother experiencing itself. You are the biological baton through which your mother can live on.
She loved you more than anything on Earth. You gave her meaning. And if she had to choose, she would give her life so that you could live.
You ARE your mother. So share her teachings and her heart with the world. Touch as many people in the same way she did while she was here.

Never forget that. You'll be ok mate. It gets easier.

Something new

>What makes life worth living?

Knowing that one day you won't be living and you don't know when that day is. Even healthy athletes sometimes drop dead. You don't know when your eyes will close forever.

What makes worth living is finding something that makes it worth it for you. No one can define that for you. Life is stupid and meaningless. One day, we will all be gone forever and there's nothing we can do about it. The universe doesn't care about your feelings. You have to find what makes life worth it for you.

I wasn't expecting to cry at 12:30pm while browsing for fap material. Bless you.

The fact that you can be standing there and all of a sudden get shot in the head, you're dead, it's gonna be the same thing before you were born, nothingness, you could be living, then just go to nothiness without even knowing
That shit really scares me

Same. I try to keep myself busy to not think about it but even walking to the supermarket, you never know if you're going to get hit by a car, shot by someone or what can happen. No matter how good or bad of a person you are, there are no guarantees in this world. You can die tonight, tomorrow, 10 years from now or maybe even 50 years from now.

One day, it will happen though.

rest easy mom, sorry bro

That's what really scares me I mean just the concept of death is terrifying

wow

Death is nothing to be afraid of. It's a natural state that all things experience. Don't waste your life being afraid of death, embrace life while you have it.

Nothing.

how fucking ig'nant can u actually be?

nigs trips

any pics of her?

i'm sort of ashamed that you guys made me stoop to posting a facebook-tier image, but i mean really, please stop being so pitiful. waiting for any worrying about death is the worst thing you can do to yourself. if you can't wait for it, just off yourself and get it over with. i mean that in an endearing way, i don't actually want you to "kys" as the kids say. i'm just trying to make a point

Wow... The reply's in here are amazing. I can't even describe how fucking shocked I am /b

Jesus Christ every one is gauranteed one thing and that is death. Make use of your time now self improvement and improving your world is the meaning to life. Quit being an emo fag and get on with it.

Beasting it through the suffering and misery and mishaps then enjoying the contrast all the good and enjoyable things create.

Have you lost your mother?

it's because you didn't reply to the picture

Crush your enemies.
See them driven before you.
Hear the lamentations of their women.

did the big lads pick on you little buddy?