Is there anything more cringeworthy than the fucking brony faggot from /mlp/ that spams pics of koreans in anti-trump...

Is there anything more cringeworthy than the fucking brony faggot from /mlp/ that spams pics of koreans in anti-trump threads? What a butthurt little faggot, he never even replies he just spams using his Sup Forums pass.

found his pic

I think it might be this one.

>$2 bill
fuck

or this one.

The trump supporter spamming sperg moved from posting cute koreans to posting an old fucking hag. He's even more degenerate than I thought. I already knew he was a brony but now this? Holy shit.

The only thing more cringe worthy than the fucking brony faggot from /mlp/ that spams pics of koreans in anti-trump threads is the guy who makes threads bitching about the cringe worthy brony faggot from /mlp/ that spams pics of koreans in anti-trump threads.

I'm not a liberal. I just think trumptards are the new bronies.
It's only a matter of time. Just like when fedora atheists were seen as ok about a decade ago and then became the laughinstock of Sup Forums.

I borrowed your image. Let's give the bot something to do tonight.

see:
This isn't even about politics faggot. I just think you're cringeworthy. Do you understand that?

Yeah this is the truth. You can feel it turning. They're annoying as shit and they still spam the same tired crap day after day. Trump isn't popular overall but it seems like he is here because of a few autists, but you can tell people are getting sick of it. I'm not saying this because I want them to fuck off (and I do), just that's how the internet works. Their meme is getting stale quick.

I love how the true colors of this board is showing. Weather if it's flopping from Trump as he did half his "policies" that got him elected or better memed into office; or if it was just one big collective trolling to both the extreme right and left.

Either scenario is both equally true and fascinating.

Kek, my uncle Dwight posted this exact picture on his Facebook wall.

hi :) are you a furry?

Why do you care about their miserable existence?

I AM your uncle Dwight.

That's what happens when ironically generation y, x, and the baby boomers meme a president into office who only knows entertainment, and self promotion.

So you're a 300 pound, divorced, unemployed alcoholic who owns every single dvd of girls gone wild? yeah makes sense.

>girls gone wild commercials on late night tv
man that brings me back

Highly unlikely. Might be very similar to him. But he doesn't know of this place. The only thing he would like of it would be the loli and inscest threads

270 lbs

Nice trips, nephew faggot.

Kekistanis/trumptards= Bronies+Furries+autism

all rolled into one.

Christ... so these are the faces of the ones who have been flooding this place with MAGA, snowflake, and they took are jobs?

I know that feel bro. Back then uncensored nipples were hard to come by.

those actually look somewhat normal. Trust me, there are worse specimens out there.

Still the best one
He's so proud of it too

There is always a cringey sub section of any supporter base, doesn't matter if it's left or right. And it's always the main focus.

He's doing his part to defend our nation, he's being patriotic. What are you going to say when your grandchildren ask you what you did during the great meme war?

I've seen individuals worse, I live in the bible belt. Just haven't been forsaken to see them assemble.

My grandpa always said it was going to hell in a handbasket
RIP grandpa good call

Bot spam in 3... 2.... 1....

I agree. It just so happens that the vast majority of trump supporters are like this.
I know some Shillary supporters are fat sjw pan-androgenous xer-pronoun sluts, but we all have seen plenty of them already. this is a new form of autism, which is what I find entertaining.

Anime, autism, bronies, and furries. What more can you ask for?
this is cringe at its finest.

It's sad how this site has fallen. Moot would never have allowed this bullshit. But a pass for a few bucks and you can spam the board for months and never get banned?

Fuck japanmoot I hope he dies. Fucking faggot.

Trips of truth.
Totally agree.

I can think of something more cringy.
Bernie supporters.

I don't know if you have the internet, if you do you should check the news. The election ended 8 months ago. FYI.

I know. The modern remnants of his campaign are hilarious.

I literally haven't seen a single bernie supporter since last year.
And at least they were your typical hipster/pothead faggot, not many furries or bronies among their ranks.

true kekistanian

I work for FB, so I must see a higher than usual concentration of them.

I wish Bernie was Stalin. Then he'd have the will to fix shit instead of bending over for the centrists.

well there you are. Took you a while, a little late though this thread was dying, thanks for the bump anyway.