If you fucked all the girls you have fucked in your life...

if you fucked all the girls you have fucked in your life, but you can only feel the pussy around your cock and not see the girls.
would you be able to tell who is who just by their pussys?

yeah definitely

Only fucked one girl so far, so yeah

I would absolutely be able to tell some apart. Not sure if I would go flawless though.

also tell how/why you would tell it

i didnt know pussy feel so much different

I think I could maybe tell a few, yeah. Not all of them though, I don't think.

Literally never fucked without a condom

Not worth the risk

yes, absolutely. i am only 20 and have fucked only 4 women though. easy to tell by tightness. one girl i took her virginity so it was moulded to my dick, other was kinda loose, 3rd was so tight i could barely fit, and my current girl is very tight and her vagina contracts, especially when i touch her nipples

then you're a virgin, m8

some are loose some are tight. i dunno. varying degrees. you remember if you fuck someone enough what its usually like.

There was a tight redhead that got tighter and wetter after she came. It'd be easy to feel that. Other girls have felt tighter around the entrance but more loose once inside.

These are, even if they aren't truthful, accurate. All girls pussies vary.

But a pussy isnt the same all the time...a pussy can be tight in the morning and ''loose'' in the evening

I agree. you have not had sex

I've been with the same girl for 4 years. Sometimes her pussy is loose, sometimes it's tight. It all comes down to how much foreplay there is and how well you perform in that foreplay. If she's super tight when you stick it in, then chances are you just don't know how to eat pussy properly.

No fucking chance... it only were 18 girls, but there ist no way I could recall some of them.

but how??
can someone plz explan HOW MUCH diffrence it is between pussys?
should a girl be worried about her pussy?

Maybe to a small degree. But overall I think they each have a pretty distinct personality

Hate eating pussy. Whats the point bro?

my girl gets tighter and wetter the more horny she is. so i always make her cum before i fuck her so its supertight and pulsating and then i make her come again.
image if all guys did this to all girls, girls would want to fuck all the time and not be scared of rape :(

Its like the difference of a face, or a tongue or a hand or the whole body for that matter. Every person/vagina/dick is different.

no chance.

is there anything as a noncomfy-vagina?

Yes, I had sex with a girl and she just felt dry and rough. Pretty much what it feels like when a girl isn't wet.

Yeah probably

Follow up: its like beating off dry tbh

I'd know which one is my girlfriends, the rest are all the other sluts I didn't care to remember their faces.