I just torrented and watched Civil War

I just torrented and watched Civil War

It was awful and boring.

Thanks, we definitely needed another thread about this. The world could not have survived without you using up an entire thread to state your banal opinion of something that has already been discussed ad nauseam on this board. Great job

But look at the bright lights, it's so fun!

>BvS blu-ray gets leaked

>People realize it was kino

>Civil War blu-ray leaked

>Few if any discussions, people realize it's boring shit.

Reminder that Mcucks claimed only reason BvS is discussed so much is because Civil War hadn't leaked yet

Mcucks are a joke.

Yeah, it was disappointing.

You forgot to mention blandly shot and unengaging.

You forgot to mention it was excellently shot and over engaging.

I thought it was okay. Some stuff was stupid, though.

yeah, that ugly Saving Private Ryan effect that made it difficult to tell how cheap the CGI looked was pretty kino

I liked when Spiderman or Antman was in the scenes, they got 5 minutes in the movie.
Rest of the people where anoying and boring.

6/10 it was ok

Who claimed that? We claim BvS is talked about more because it's meme-ridden trash, not because it was out on video already.

I actually really liked the climax, best part of the movie. They did a good job introducing Black Panther and gave him a good little arc. The stairwell fight was really cool.

but yeah it was boring at parts and felt like more of the same. But all the characters were good and it was cool to see all of them together, I'm still excited about future movies.

I want to make a marvel and disney filter.

It was fine. Just above average. Not as good as Winter Soldier

>watching a Marvel movie
>expecting to not be bored out of your mind by silly quipfests and muh 8 heroes gangrape a weak villain

DCEU
>masculine
>virtuous
>important themes like right/wrong, self-sacrifice and the hypocrisy of the government
>Goddess-tier waifus with personality who actually affect the story(Margot,Cara,Gal,Amy Adams, Amber Heard, Katana etc..)

Marvel
>enjoyed by pleb cucks
>muh 9 superpowered heroes against 1 weak villain
>objectify women:Scarjo just sits there looking pretty
>quipfests

The only marvel movies I like now are GoTG and Ant-man, they are at worst, tolerable.

Cap 3 could've been solid, but they had to ruin it by making it avengers 2.5

>Implying scarlet witch isn't the objectively best girl

You're right, nobody talks about it, because there is nothing to discuss, the Marvel movies haven't elicited a single thought in my mind after I left the movie theatre.

it was ok but way too long

t. reddit

It wasn't good I wouldn't say it was bad either, just Meh

The story, the characters (except cap) did absolutely nothing for me

Good thing you spent time typing out your feelings. People really care.

It was a cool spectacle in theatres, but a lot of the awful CGI distracted from the fun of all the superheroes going at each other.

THey need to stop CGI-ing RDj into the iron man suit because it looks like total fucking shit in every scene.

this is important we sure are running out of threads here

disney movies are just easy targets

especially when they look shitty compared to Snyder's films