>Be me
>get a DUI about two years ago
>still attending highschool when this happened
>don't have a job or anyway to make up money
>parents ostracize you for being a failure in a family of success
>have no way to pay any fines or probation costs
>have exactly 30 days to find 1600$
>couldnt finish highschool as a result of this
>if I don't come up with the money I go to county for a few months when I'm not even 20 yet
>I see three options, steal the 1600$, find someplace that would loan to a 19yr old with no job or work experience, or perform ritualistic an hero
>trips and I just end it now

happy you didnt get trips

Do fgt. No balls

oh shit PETA gonna whip youe ass and grind you to the dust with that post XD

Lol I was in prison by 18, it's not that bad. I never went back though so it worked.

I wouldn't shoot the doggo, just myself

IF this is true,

Just sit out your time in county. You don't have a job so who cares? Go work out for a few months, learn some shit. Might make a friend or two that hook you up with a job when you get out. Or since you'd be considered a low risk offender you may be able to get a job in the jail. Some guys come out of jail and work at places they worked at as an inmate.

You'll man the fuck up. County is not like one of prison shows where people get fucked.

Gf would leave me if I went to county and I wouldn't have a place to stay when I get out

Just serve your time in jail/prison and say you can't pay your fines. You'll be in for a couple months unless you really fucked up during yoru DUI and stay longer.

County ain't shit.

>That trigger control

I would rather not go to jail, as it stands my dui is a misdemeanor but if I can't pay that counts as failing terms of probation so it gets bumped up and I have to go through court again

Pathetic. If she wouldnt stick by you for a couple of months then shes not worth it. Anyway you will get plenty of attention from all the buff inmates.

dubs!

So fucking what? She's about to leave you anyway. You're on your way to either stealing something...(you'll get caught...then there IS prison where you get fucked)..try and NOT get a loan OR kys....

and you're worried about what will happen after? psh. Go serve your time. If she won't stay with you..fuck her. If your parents wont give you a roof, fuck them, tell them you're happy they don't give two shits about you and leave. Go to a friends house. Who cares? go serve your time and then start your life.

Hell, you may even be able to get your GED so you can flip some fucking burgers in jail. stop being so damn down about shit and step up and be a man.

Dude, that fucking sucks. Not because of what happened (the DUI) but because your parents don't help you out. I was in my last semester of college when I got my DUI, and man, if it wasn't for my parents being there to support me, I don't know how I would've made it out at the end. That whole shitty situation sucked, but they backed me financially. Shit. I shudder to think how I would've gone for me if I didn't have parents like these. Sorry dude :\

Firstly, Self-Pity will get you nowhere here. So knock it off. Then, you need to find a sympathetic aunt or grandmother who will loan you the money.
Thirdly, stop drinking. Its caused you enough trouble already.

No if you tell them from the start you can't pay your fines you'll just go straight there. Unless you agreed already to pay then maybe that is true. Get a job at Mcdonalds and make payments monthly or get the fine wiped by serving time. Gotta man up if you're gonna do stupid shit.

>prison

Bro, jail sucks but it sounds like the best option. Its only a couple months. Stealing the $1600 and getting caught would result in a much worse scenario. Im 18, and did a little while in county on assault and battery charges. You'll survive dude, just play it smart. Jail isn't anything like the movies or that shit, at least county isn't.

Bullshit. It's against the law to impede your studies. You're required by law to finish and any punishments will happen after you do.

I guess your country is just shit, though.

Also, if you're going to kill yourself over something and minor and insignificant as this then you're a weak piece of fucking shit.

He didn't graduate. He can't get a job there. nice dubs tho.

If you REALLY WANT to piss law enforcement the fuck off, just head to Cuba. If you owe money of any kind or they're after you for whatever reason, this is like the ultimate troll.

O true. You're fucked OP, go serve your time.

Not in Texas. You're underage you get thrown in juvy and you HAVE go to school there. You're 17 and in big boy jail you CAN go to school. All you have to do is request it.

Sounds like OP got a DUI at about 17, and dropped out. Got probation and mommy and daddy were paying his fees. Probably under the assumption that until he finds a job they'll pay them. He hasn't gotten a job and he's turned 19 ish..maybe 20 and he hasn't gotten a job or his GED. So they stopped paying because he's mooching and being lazy.

I've pretty much been black listed by my entire family, they don't want anyone to know I'm associated with them, I hardly speak to my brothers anymore, and I haven't had a drink since my dui, monthly blood tests as my probation

good luck op. kill yourself and maybe take a few with you and make sure everyone knows why.

What state are you in?

Also have to have an interlock installed for 6 months on a car I don't even own yet, get FR-44 insurance premium which is like 300$ a month for 3 years or some bs, and pay the DMV 460$ and take their class

FL

Ok, good that you stopped drinking. Now, focus on getting a loan. You must have a favorite uncle or cousin who's willing to help you out.

Yeah I'm from the UK.

I live too far away to walk or bike to any store that would hire me and I've applied to Costco, Walmart, and BJ's brew house for night time shifts in the hope I could get rides to work

Nobody I haven't asked already for help, they all see it as my fault for making that mistake and I have to deal with it, which is hard when I can't find a way to make money, are there any places like amscot or something that would give out a loan to people in my situation?

What do you do all day? Why just night time shifts? Apply for all shifts. How many miles are you from those? You don't have a diploma or GED those places won't hire you. What have you been doing the last 2 years? Sitting around playing xbox?

Night shifts because I'd be able to get people to drive me when they get off work at normal times

how can niggers burn down entire cities, the government may as well be run by the kardashians, but DUI is fucks your record for life?

also that sounds pretty harsh where the fuck do you live?

this. just go. oh right the charge escalation.

okay, so heres an idea, which will probably only work if you're cute minority or something
>get a wooden barrel
>write shame all over it
>knock out the tops and bottoms and put suspenders on it
>stand naked in it in the middle of town
>hold up a sign that says
>I AM TRULY SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE PLEASE DON'T RUIN THE REST OF MY LIFE
>include a patreon incase you get media coverage

I feel you though, op. Similar shit happen to be and a plead guilty and im still trying to get my life back together after 5 years. if i had to do it over i'd spent up tens of thousands fighting the shit. even when you get your license back insurance is fucked you gotta have your car in your wifes name and its still pretty fucked. if i ever decide to end it all im gonna get drunk as fuck and drive a mad maxian snow plow into a crowd of mothers against drunk drivers and leave all my money to a drunk drivers relieve fund administered by my drunkard lawyer

How far away are you from work?

The closest Walmart is 17.8mi away from my house

Bro go for a job in landscaping/house building. Worked it for a while and it can suck but as long as you can lift a shovel they will hire you for sure. It's 75% illegals so even without a diploma you'll be fine

I should probably remention I have 30 days left

trips

Roll

In case anyone thought this was me just being silly

See if there's any possible way to get a payment plan if you do get a job, they might be willing to work with you since they would prob much rather have your $ then have to pay for your time in county. If that is possible, then honestly you may have to do something illegal. Don't steal, easy to get caught or worse if you don't know what your doing, selling or running drugs could net you that money easy in 30 days but still pretty risky. Is there anything that you can pawn, even whatever you're using right now?

ikr? It makes me nervous that his finger's not on the trigger.

* isn't

Do it pussy

.177 lol do you even remember it?

The only thing that would net me even close to that amount would be my cellphone but then it'd be difficult to call my probation officer and my dui counselor and my mandated drug and alcohol abuse therapist and be able to have contact info for jobs,

i could talk to my buddy jojo and see if he would front me a sheet of acid and maybe i could sell that and make up the remaining money.

I'm a big guy who used to drink adults under the table, i was also scared shitless so i remembered every detail

There you go. Look anons. This is the type of person we're dealing with. Instead of getting a real fucking job, the lazy bastard wants to sell drugs for probation money. Fuck off OP, don't ask for advice and then do what you want.

Keep it up and you'll be one of those young pussies in jail getting fucked in the ass for a cookie.

I don't exactly have the means of getting a job

>commiting crimes to pay for your crimes
Just American things

That could be your best shot. You probably know a lot of college age kids and they love that shit, if someone seems new to the drug game you could charge them crazy prices

sheets come in a hundred, each tab for 15$ that's an easy 1,500$ right there, but no drug dealer in their right mind would front someone that much who is 30 days away from jail

>go to county for a few months
>county

Seriously, this is no big deal. Hell, go in early, tell them that you can't raise the money, and opt for this. They'll most likely give you a reduced sentence for that alone (it shows that you're "taking responsibly"). Just stick to yourself, take advantage of the library, she you can read and sleep your time away. Not to mention your time will be further reduced for good behavior.

I'm worried that going to jail will affect my professional life and limit my potential, my plan was to get my certifications and get into network sys admin, but nobody is going to hire someone who's been to county jail before

i'm hoping that potential employers won't be able to see my dui since i was a minor when it happened and it was a misdemeanor, they only ask if you've been convicted of a felony on the applications

You have fucking legs?

17.8mi walk to work
17.8mi walk home from work
show up to work first day late and exhausted from walking a marathon and not expect to get fired for not being able to perform efficiently, yeah ok.

A conviction is a conviction, whether you do time, community service, or pay a fine. Unless you get a job that requires driving, they're not going to look for DUIs, and the rest of the drive criminal background checks usually look for felonies.

Holy fuck you people live in a police state.
Are you seriously looking at doing time for a dui as a minor?
In the UK, if you're caught dui, you lose your license for a year and get a nominal fine commensurate with your income. No jail, no life long shadow hanging over you, no ass rape in prison.
Home of the free? Ha, you fucking wish. Enjoy getting all the cock you ever wanted in jail.

well if i can somehow miraculously avoid getting county time i should be able to have my record sealed since the conviction of a misdemeanor occurred when i was 17, in Florida all juvenile crimes are not public record, but going to county jail when i'm an adult would be accessible through public records, so a quick background check would show i went to jail. so if i get this thing sealed up employers wouldn't be able to know if i was in any legal trouble and i would be able to hopefully move on with my life and get away from mistakes i made as an idiotic drunk teen.

Terms of failing probation (at least in my specific situation) would result in a minimum of 6 months in county jail and then i would have to restart my probation from zero, in about 12hrs i will be meeting my probation officer for the 11 month consecutively. Mind you that you also have to pay this officer 55$ every month you're on probation.

This 100%. Also, what are u leaving out. First offense u should get a deferral even with public defender. Dropping out of school is the worst move u can make before u show up to court. So u either have a record already or are so ignorant your gonna fuck yourself before u even get to court.

If she is gone after a few months, that's not your girlfriend.

two previous misdemeanors for possession under 2g of that good ol THC when i was like 13-14

It's that or no job. yeah, be lazy and sit at home. You'll eventually be sitting in jail. If you pull your head out of your ass you'll get your GED while youre in there and get a job. No one will hire you because you dropped out. So go look for manual labor in the paper and be prepared to do it every day.

You may need to get a bike or some shit. Or start fucking stretching when you're in jail.

No pity parties. You have to think of something.
Because your girl is going to kick you out because you're a deadbeat. Then how close will you be to work? You wont have a home.

Fuck, I'm only 31 but you fucking kids these days.

You know what this sounds like? The second case of affluenza.

lots of people have DUIs or drink driving, it's probably most common thing people get.
i know heaps of people who have got charges, multiple of them, lost license etc. all have good jobs or able to get a job just as easy.

>
move somewhere and live in a tent while you work for a while. then buy a van and live in that.

living in van is the best way to move around between entry jobs and save money. you're not paying rent, learn some life skills like gathering or fishing for extra food etc., and then you can save up even more money
theres lots of places you can shower at for free/minimal cost. like RSL's in aus they don't check you're a member much because non-members go there for stuff, but the toilets have a shower. membership is like 15-30 dollars a year either way if you're staying in that one place.
where i live though it's possible all year round in a tent/van because it doesn't get cold, most is -5 or so celcius at night

after the county or whatever, just steal some cash or stuff to pawn from parents (like 500 dollars worth) and go hitchhike somewhere that's more easy to find jobs. buy or take a tent, bag with some clothes and supplies and learn how to fish and gather food before hand. once you get to a place go around looking for jobs. apply at all the easy ones like fast food etc. first, then go into warehouses etc. for other entry level jobs. get a cheap bike for transportation
once you get a job then live in tent on outskirts that's easy ride to job everyday. some workplaces have a shower and stuff (my warehouse does). wash clothes by hand and steal water from a random tap somewhere and lug it to the tent and then buy rice/pasta etc. and fish/hunt/gather for extra food. look how to dumpster dive for extra cash.
put out brochures for painting fences/exterior walls (only to houses with fences/walls that need it). easiest job you can do. act like you're a professional business with brochure, then buy paint and brushes and that's extra money.

"Aggressive Driver"? Wooo, better lock you in a box forever. Meanwhile, a thousand niggers have raped and killed, and won't do a day of time. And they will continue collecting welfare uninterrupted.
Paint your face black and go on welfare, boy. It's a better life than the one you got now.

aggressive driver wasn't ticked off on his ticket, implying he's not violent

It might seem easy to someone who's never had a DUI or know what the legal process is for anyone that has gotten one, they treat you like pond scum and pin you down financially for a good amount of years, like Jesus cut the kid some slack

Which isn't shit and is sealed when your 18. Dude, stay in school or go back. Get a public defender. Worse case. Do your little County. No big deal. Learn from it. Hit the ground running and your cool. Dude, I am an old junkie. I was a piece of shit. I've been cleanish (lol) for 10 years. Of the junk, I mean. In ten years I have finished my Master's degree from a real university, bought a house, gotten married (don't do that), worked my way from the bottom to project manager making 100 grand a year, learned another language fluently, have good relationships with the people and family that deserve it, and am generally happy. I still fuck up. Everyday is a struggle one way or the other. And I'm always kind of on the outside looking in, but I'm good with it. Here's the secret. Never give up. No matter what. Pick yourself up and go forward. Bleed on the inside, pussy.

Oh, and if that bitch will dip if your down for a few months, fucking ditch her ass. There's literally billions of shitty bitches just like her.

I didn't just wake up one day and decide to stop going to school, the bus doesnt run out to my rural home and when you can't drive it becomes harder and harder to get to school everyday, i could've taken all of my classes online but feeling completley powerless over your situation and falling into depression gives nobody any drive for success. When it's drilled in your head everyday that you're a failure and you'll never be able to achieve your dreams and goals and the people that tell you these things are supposed to be teachers, parents, and law officers, people who are supposed to help. Well idk maybe i am just a lazy fuck.

And for God sakes, let the poodle go.

maybe you shouldnt have drank and drive

you sound like a scumbag. i have no sympathy for you

If you want to make money go the the local home depot at 6am and ask if anyone needs a worker for the day.
You can earn $100 a day doing "unskilled" work like demo/land scaping/roofing, and if you work hard and don't bitch you could get hired full time doing it for decent pay by someone.
Hell, you can get a job digging window wells out for $200 a day for egress windows.

i'm not asking for sympathy but at least understanding that human's make mistakes, especially kids and some people just have harder life situations than others

That's obviously a staged photo. What interests me is that the guy kept his index finger as far from the trigger as possible. That sort of implies that's a real gun pointed at the dog

I'm telling you, I went from shooting any fucking drug that came along to living a really good life. I've been in meth labs that were on fire and stayed long enough to score. I've been homeless. I've ripped people off. Dude, I went through my best friends pockets after he ODd. Took his shit and left. Ive had cases built against me for years at a time.i was a horrible human being. I literally have ptsd from that whole scene. I'm telling you, where there is a will there is a way. Nobody says it will or should be easy, but you have no excuse. Suck it the fuck up

i'd rather blow my brains out than be a junkie sorry

No shit? Like seriously, I've wasted over an hour trying to save that fucking poodle and your going to tell me it's not real.

He didn't tell you to become a junkie you fucking dip shit.

Military.

Military won't accept you if you have a record, at least not when i tried to join back in the day

Has anyone told OP he can file for a hardship extension with the court?

I know it's hard. You have to accept that the dog is long dead

I don't have a car so what would be the point?
also can't afford car insurance

just get any shitty job you can for some money. like said just spend days going around to every resturaunt/fast food place etc. saying you were looking for job and wondering if they have any dishwasher work or anything.
if you're getting paid even dodgy cash rate at a chinese place it's still something, and you can usually get free food working at resturaunts

just dress nice and have short hair and look clean. lie on resume say you did work at some resturaunt washing dishes and front of house work, if you have a freind put his mobile down and say he was the manager and get him to fake whenever someone calls up... or get a 2nd mobile and fake it yourself if they do call to see how you were. they won't check if the business is legit for a dishwashing or service job since anyone could do it, but if they see you've done it before then they're more likely to hire.

im probably gonna do this when my current job ends though if I can't find another more permanent job (current job is seasonal in that it's only for 3-6 months of the year, usually can get re-hired the next year, and since doing good probably will). already got 4-5k saved up, enough to buy a van and I also have a car. if I do i'm gonna scope out spots, set up a hobo camp and have car parked somewhere nearby, preferably in resedential area that I can park it with it being more safe. could park a car on any street, people probably think it's the neighbours car or someone visiting them. only the persons house you park near/infront of is going to say something, but they'll probalby think it's someone visiting the neighbour and they just parkied it closer to their house. if they both speak to each other a lot or something and it gets notice from council then I'd repeat till find a good park near houses and near hobo camp. then I get more security on the car from being near houses vs out in a random place in bush and less suspicious that someones camping in the forest near there.

>homeless world champ

Sorry I thought the point was to not go jail or risk stealing.

a hardship license wouldn't extend my probabtion

Sorry for what? You think I give 2 fucks what your opinion is? When I decided to get well, it took me on an Odessy I wouldn't trade for anything. It's a long story but I went from rural America to living in Eastern Europe for 3 years. Saw more things and met the most amazing people. I found true faith and I'm not talking religion. I speak 3 languages. I could have never touched a drug and spent my whole life asleep. I regret nothing. It was a blessing. Your sorry, lol. Fuck you. I will always love the junky. More life lived in ten minutes on the edge than in 30 years "normal". Dude the most talented amazing people I've known have all been junkies.

see
You came here to ask for advise, and then when you get it you don't want it.
>Wahhh I don't have a car, better just sit and rot until the government comes and grabs me.
If you value your life, go work. If you don't kill yourself or go to jail.

I hear that sucking creamy logs of shit out of emos' asses pays well. Should not take too many logs to raise $1600.

can someone just get trips so i can hurry up and make an easy decision?

Except I know the legal process and fees. He's had 2 years to get shit straight and still is making excuses. He's had some slack. Not to mention he's thinking of selling drugs or stealing something to get the money. Yeah....he needs a break. His break is that he didn't kill anyone when he was dui.

Here ya go...

I didn't realize it was OP that said that. Fuck u again, holmes. Dude I didn't start shooting dope out the gate. I was like 23. I got a dui long before I ever touched a drug, too. You could end up hating yourself cause u keep this gay ass attitude and you might end up there. My whole point was your stressed over a dui, quit being a fag and man up. There's no situation you can't overcome unless your a faggot who hates junkies. What a dick.