Am I fucked up for not wanting to be in a relationship with a non-virgin? (I'm 25)

Am I fucked up for not wanting to be in a relationship with a non-virgin? (I'm 25)

it depends on the non-virign

Yes, and you're only going to end up with someone worse off than you.

Yeah. Why would your desire for another person be tempered by them not having had sex?

a preference is a preference and you're allowed to have it.

you're gonna have a tough time though, unless you find a devout Christian girl or something who you'd need to marry first

Youre fine user, just look for a younger girl. Virgins are better yeah, you get to be the first one thats very special.

Fresh meat.

Not in and of itself. But good luck finding someone who's not insanely religious or who looks like Andre the Giant. Or both.

This is just the story you tell to justify you being a virgin yourself.

It is hard to find vorgin girls these days, but it should be possible. However, even when her hymen is in tact, you will never really know if she did not do anal or oral sex. Such a "virgin" is questionable. Turkish girls are known for keeping vaginal virginity for marriage but also are huge anal sluts.

i've been with 3 girls but I feel like it's different with a girl..

i feel like a girl is "used" if shes not a virgin. i dont want to be in a relationship with a used girl..

Your insecure and inexpierenced in relationships.

the only people who are not virgins by the time they are 25 years old are social outcasts, have very low self esteem, are biologically undesirable (most likely for physical reasons), and are more than likely entirely inept as a friend, much less a lover

so the short answer is, yes, wanting to be in a relationship with a 25 year old virgin is very unwise... unless, i suppose, you are one yourself... in which case you could potentially discover love with your partner

how do i overcome this?

i never said i was looking for another 25 year old. this isn't really about age, i just find non-virgins worthless for relationships. I'm somewhat of an autist obviously since im writing this on Sup Forums at 4am. But girls like me and i do well with girl in spite of my flaws. But if i find a girl i like - how do i get over her having fucked unknown guys

By not being a pussy and fucking them anyway. "Used" my ass, you're afraid she's had better and you want to be her only memory of sex so she doesn't have anything to compare it to. I know because I was the same way when I was 15.

just to be clear i'm fine with fucking girls that are not virgins.

I'm only talking about being in a long term "serious" relationship with non virgins that I find disgusting.

yea youre an idiot, virgins are the best.

Congrats. Point still stands.

>how do i get over her having fucked unknown guys

by quitting the selfish-asshole act and realizing that she is a human being just like you

you don't seem as though you want to date a person, you seem as though you want to date an idea, perhaps an object. if you cannot deal with someone having experienced life just as you have, and share the future with them, then you are likely better off to buy a sex doll and go out in public with it like one of those japanese freakshows you see at anime conventions

it should actually make you feel better about a woman if she is not a virgin. anyone who has been in relationships and felt love has also been "damaged" and has had to recover, and is stronger for it. you should share your emotional scars and not shy away from them

hope this hopes

I don't think its the comparing that bothers me. something is just disgusting about knowing there was a dick in her.

like if you love her and you know in your mind she had multiple dicks in her at some point.

i love ice cream but i wouldn't eat it if I knew at some point 3 of the male employees put their dicks in the ice cream machine - even if it's been washed and cleaned. you know there's been dicks in the machine.

Exactly.

This did help thank you.

I think you're right on the
>you don't seem as though you want to date a person, you seem as though you want to date an idea, perhaps an object.

They really aren't.
They're shy and boring

Have fun being single the rest of your life.

You guys are saving me money on therapy later on. jeez.

i get it
when you're shit in bed the last thing you'd want is having her know.you're shit in bed

Not really. They're boring and don't know how to fuck.

What kind of beta bullshit is this? Your dick's been in other bitches (supposedly, but probably not), you're just as "unclean" or what the fuck ever. If you love her and *that's* what you're thinking about, you're insanely sexually insecure and need to grow the fuck up about it. You're not trying to live in reality, you're trying to find the tiny niche of the world that caters to you. You're like one of those entitled white middle aged women who'll only buy one brand of carpet cleaner that's only sold at one shop in one city 130 miles away because it "works better."

>you seem as though you want to date an idea

Might as well buy a blow up doll, you miserable wretch.

They're clingy

Dont take your relationships too seriously and just have fun.

If your the one she cares about and lets you make love with her and is faithful. Than who cares about the other guys she may or may not have been with if its not a ridiculous number like 10 guys.
Ive made the mistake of letting this get to me to a girl who idolized me. Just have fun user and if the right girl comes along than hold onto her. Its not a competition : )

thank u

sauce. thats some amazing ass

it's true ?
Watches at $0 ?

Thats the actual fun of it, fag.