I love Jews!

I love Jews!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzAXNxK1Lg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Let's make a deliberately ambiguous sketch that can be interpreted in many different ways
> We'll make it seem subversive and edgy, without actually saying anything directly offensive
> "Alt-right" people will think we're calling out the global Zionist conspiracy
> "leftists" will think it's satire
> What's the real message? There is none. We just want to stir up fake controversy because it gets people talking about our show!

What did the mods mean by this?

But there hasn't been any controversy. Literally nobody cares.

>deliberately ambiguous
in the original draft of the sketch, it was originally sung "Jews Rule!", you can even see a super imposed globe of the earth in the background that they "rule"...

Well, people are shitposting it on Sup Forums, I guess. Does that count?

the fact you can't appreciate the humor means you are retarded in this situation

seriously, it's a hilarious bit. the politics are being alluded making it funny but humor also comes from the absurd and inflammatory nature of the sketch being broadcast at all and showing the executives sitting there watching it stone faced. The fact you can't explain why the sketch is offensive without understanding the political ideas around it makes insanely clever and hilarious. It's a brilliant metamodern work of comedy.

The same 50 people taking about it on a cantonese boipucci discussion forum isn't much controversy

> the politics are being alluded making it funny

What politics? Can you be more specific?

> the absurd and inflammatory nature of the sketch being broadcast at all

Which is basically what I said. The main goal of this sketch was to be inflammatory. As in, "Look what we got past the censors!!1One Look how subversive we're being!"

They also left the sketch deliberately ambiguous and without a clear meaning, so that mongoloids like you would over-analyze it and invent meaning where there is none.

Congrats. You just identified all satire. It's all just an echobox for what you already believe.

the 'fringe' idea that jews are secretly controlling society, especially the media.

it's an idea that's been around for a long time and gained a recent increase in exposure thanks to social media (like this website for instance).

Oh boy, it's this thread again, where nobody will actually talk about the show and it'll just devolve into the shitty political drivel that's ruined this website.

the show wouldn't exist if it weren't for that political climate making Hyde so popular.

it might exist in some other form but acting like it's stupid to talk about this stuff is asinine, and the fact we are being made to reexamine these issues because of this comedy is a good thing.

World Peace is literally the only television show that matters right now.

then there's this fucking guy

> the 'fringe' idea that jews are secretly controlling society, especially the media

Hence, why I mentioned in my original post

>"Alt-right" people will think we're calling out the global Zionist conspiracy

So I'm aware that they're alluding to it. But why is simply alluding to this, funny?

Bravo Sam, another quality thread posted on Sup Forums. Make sure you post links to your videos so we can get the full MDE experience.

>reexamine

No, you all just jerk off either yelling "Sup Forumstard" or "libcuck". It's fucking stupid and it's the last thing this board or this site needs. The show is not the least bit more controversial than something like WKUK was, and you all are making a huge circlejerk out of it and spamming these pointless threads daily. The OP's a phoneposter. If you think this thread was supposed to be about serious discussion, you must be new to this board.

maybe you should try reddit, i'm sure their political views will bother you less, cucky

What I'm asking is: Is there an actual joke in this sketch, other than "Lololol J00z control the media! Are we being serious or is this satire? LOL it's up to YOU to decide! Lololol le randum edgy humor"?

So that's it? The joke is that the Jews control the media? And it may or may not be satire? And look how edgy we are? I thought there was more to it than that.

I love Jews truly out greatest allies

>Sup Forums wasn't shit before.

Please kill this meme.

It was originally supposed to be "Jews Rule", which is a bit more on the nose. The skit juxtaposes bright imagery and sound while alluding to a taboo "conspiracy" that has certainly been a bit more in the zeitgeist as of late.

See, that would have been funnier. But, since I'm assuming the AS executives wouldn't allow the original script, they should have just axed the bit completely. The original would have been funny. The toned-down one that ended up airing just doesn't work very well.

thank god you're not an AS exec making decisions

I agree that "Jews Rule" would have definitely been funnier, but I'm glad the skit is still there, if only for that final cut to the Adult Swim """executives""".

>They also left the sketch deliberately ambiguous and without a clear meaning,
no they didn't, the meaning is very clear, it's alluding to which is what makes it funny.

>over-analyze it and invent meaning where there is none.
no, like I said the meaning is clear if you are aware of the political climate and not a moron, hence why I said>the fact you can't appreciate the humor means you are retarded in this situation

>But why is simply alluding to this, funny?
because of the absurd way it's done. if jews really wanted to broadcast propaganda a bunch of kids dancing saying 'jews rock' would to an absurdly unsubtle way to do it.

see above

also: no, there isn't, and that's why this show is so excellent.

It's anti-television in the same way that his stand up is anti-comedy. It's the future. None of the contrived bullshit of conventional formats is needed to entertain people. The experience is given to you instantly without needless exposition, because it acknowledges the futility of creating a farcical illusion, a theatre, in the first place.

Imagine if they had tried to write some jokes and humorous dialogue within that Jews Rock sketch. They could have done so easily, and that's how a conventional show would do it. If it was on The Whitest Kids You Know, there would be some dialogue between the executives and/or the director about the sketch to create the 'joke,' where some incongruity would be created by a person's reluctance to execute the Jews Rock footage, or conversely some over the top enthusiasm about it, and the footage would be given some expository context so we understand it was being proposed for some fake show or as a fake behind the scenes conversation. In my view, that would be awful and unfunny.

That comedy is over. We don't need that context because we understand we are watching a show in the first place. When context is given on the show it is done[to be continued next post]

> if you are aware of the political climate

Implying that the fringe views of some basement dwellers on Sup Forums and Stormfront bear any relation to the political views of the majority of Americans. You're really in a bubble, aren't you? Go outside and talk to some normal people. Ask them how they think Zionist NWO conspiracies factor into the current political climate.

[continued] When context is given in the show it is given quickly, almost with disdain, as if to mock the viewer that demands the context since the meta understanding is that television is dumb as phony in the first place. When they make tap water in a sketch, the whole introduction is basically just hey fuck you we are making tap water. Then they do the whole thing in some random kitchen with whatever they had. Again picture how this would go on a conventional show. In an SNL sketch there would have been minutes and minutes of the presenter explaining the process, some innocuous lead up to it where they would make it look like you were watching a real cooking show and when suddenly they started making the water so silly. Yet this is not funny anymore, because we know the show is fake and we know the format. In contrast Hyde brings us the same bit but completely unceremoniously, and as a result it's funnier and we are confronted face to face with the grim political reality instead of a sanitized beat for beat act hitting punchlines that leaves you feeling nothing about the actual issue. Another example, when they have The Wall tv show sketch, what is the context that's given? they don't explain what the fake show is about like SNL, we just watch it and find out. They just say the name of the show. The context of their characters is just yelled "we're british." No effort is wasted making the characters 'characters.' You even see them completely drop the accents and not act at all at parts. They don't hold your hand to make some fake presentation. Same thing in the wheelchair guy sketch. They mug the camera, no 'hilarious (read;contrived)' effort is make to illustrate an arc for the character or an elaborate montage where he tries on different outfits and they judge him. they just drag him out and slap some clothes on him.
It's television for people smart enough to realize television is complete bullshit.That'swhyWorld Peace is the only television show that matters.

Ok. I see your point about how framing a "joke" within a fictional context can end up ruining the immediacy of the joke itself. And I get how it's patronizing to the audience: implying that they're too stupid to frame the joke with their own context, and need to be told what, specifically, they're supposed to be laughing at.

I partly agree with you. I still think WKYN is funny. I also think MDE is funny.

>the 'fringe' idea that jews are secretly controlling society, especially the media.

fringe? I'm chinese and most of us are aware that western media CEOs and executives are pretty much all jews. Xinghua news loves to talk about this every chance it gets.

RT news makes sure the Russians are well aware also.

first of all, the trope of jews pulling societal strings predates the internet by a long time. Second, antisemitism sentiments are very prominent in our culture right now with a presidential candidate being associated with Nazis by the news all the time, not just in memes.

it's something ive been thinking about for a while and I'm glad to see a show that does it so well. I think it makes it way more authentic anyway because when moments are acted, they stand out and more emotion or humor is revealed, like the wheel chair kid almost crying talking to the girl or Hyde acting like a black guy so meticulously or the girls on the show acting(hopefully acting?) deeply troubled by their comments.

That's why I used quotes. Interesting to hear that about china.

Do you really think the Jews over at [as] don't get what's going on?

Do you really think the same people who Sup Forums claims did 9/11 and control the world didn't do a basic background check into Sam Hyde?

Do you really think they're able to orchestrate the world financial crisis and overthrow governments but not understand some fatasses "comedy"?

They know exactly what's Sam Hyde is trying to """"achieve""", and are banking on it. They want to whip up a controversy to increase ratings or they are trying to appeal to a new demographic by putting a NEET-tier show in a graveyard slot.

Either way, Sam is either being disingenuous and in league with the Jews or he's just being used by them in a hilarious way.

>all these people that need the joke spelled out for them
Are these people retarded?

>White supremacists stereotype Jews as lording over them and constantly outsmarting everyone

Do whites admit their own inferiority with this stereotype? At least they say niggers and shit are stupid but Jews BTFO you even in your own propaganda.

Could somebody with a Reddit account ask Sam if Nick and Charles were in the other two costumes?

>Either way, Sam is either being disingenuous and in league with the Jews or he's just being used by them in a hilarious way.
Sam probably doesn't buy into the Jewish conspiracy, he just likes making fun of Jews because it is off-limits. So what I am saying is, in your eyes, Sam is probably in league with the Jews.

Yup. It's talked about alot recently in news here since we've been trying to buy your studios and all the faces we meet with are big noses.

Also, Xinghua loves to point out that westerners are being controlled by propaganda from one specific group (I know, the irony). They never directly say the jews are doing anything sinister, but it's implied.

>Sam is either being disingenuous and in league with the Jews or he's just being used by them in a hilarious way.
by that logic anyone working for anyone and helping them make a profit for their own wage is being used

have you ever considered that Sam Hyde is creating a significant achievement and advancing the art of comedy? The executive are likely people that recognize that or at least that he's offering a new approach and they are willing to give it a chance.

Sure they want a hit, but it's demeaning to act like they are maliciously using him or like the only value he could offer them is controversy.

>see OP's pic
Is it October 1st already?

oh boy here's the SRS faggot with the neckbeard memes

>Sam Hyde is creating a significant achievement and advancing the art of comedy?

kek. That fat ugly fuck makes fart jokes and runs around in blackface and you hail him as king of the neckbeards

>Sam probably doesn't buy into the Jewish conspiracy, he just likes making fun of Jews because it is off-limits.
this is the kind of comment I don't understand at all. You are just making baseless assumptions about someone you haven't met and who hasn't told you that.

Meanwhile, on the Eric Andre show

You have to admit. We're all making assumptions here.

RUN BOI RUN

You sound triggered.

seen it faggot, you've posted it here every day for 6 months.
Ive seen all your shit. It's tired.

Post something original

I'm just guessing. I don't get why anyone buys into it though, or at least why anyone would believe all Jews are in on some conspiracy. Even if there are a lot of Jews that are the head of companies with SJW shit or in leadership roles, it is a huge leap to assume that all Jews are part of this conspiracy. It is just as ridiculous as assuming all whites are evil because some rich white people did bad things and you fucking know it. I don't think Sam is that retarded.

spotted the butthurt faggot still watching homo mcfarlane's family guy

Why are MDE fans so fucking retarded? This is probably the only show they watch on Adult Swim or T.V. in general because it "promotes' their "Alt-Right" movement.

sorry eric, your show is shit and irrelevant :)

>"h-he doesn't like MDE I better call him a faggot"

(You)

>doesn't dispute that he is a cock licker who still likes family guy and thinks its relevant
top CU CK

>>What's the real message? There is none
>when a comedy show is 2deep4u

im just sharing my opinions. i don't assume MDE has necessarily articulated to themselves any of the paragraphs I wrote up there about the meta cultural implication of their work.

Also more about thatBecause the show is 'anti-television' it's on another level subversive. Exposing people to it is the start of people rejecting the familiar format we have been conditioned to accept, and perhaps once the populace is no longer held by that they will resort to alternate entertainment mediums that circumvent these corporations.

Look at these bumper images created in one of MDE's online videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzAXNxK1Lg8

If you watch these in the full context of the video they came from, you will find and overly long video of almost complete nonsense anti-humor. But these bumpers break that up into a familiar pacing that television has tough us. You will notice the recurring themes in the bumps, creating discomfort, allusions to mortality and even implied references to subliminal messaging in television. It's highlighting the base ways sexual impulses are used to control people. I don't have the energy to get into detail and interpret everything about these guys, but I think it's clear that their is a subversive element that is very tangible. I think people who really pick up on it are the ones that already have a cynical view of entertainment media to begin with, because that sentiment is there.

another Rhode Island person interestingly. Why is RI so talented?

I don't think people believe that all jews conspire and communicate about it, just that they are prone to nepotism and that there are rich jewish organizations that push an agenda and mediate the boundaries of ideology available in media. If you really dig into Sup Forums they will show you some stuff that can help you understand how and what people think the conspiracy happens.

>that there are rich jewish organizations that push an agenda and mediate the boundaries of ideology available in media
That sounds more reasonable to me. I just figured Sup Forums believed all jews were in on a conspiracy because anytime I imply that maybe it is just some Jews not all Jews someone calls me a Jew in response. Maybe they were just memeing or maybe they were serious I can't tell thanks to poe's law.

yeah it varies between both. also those who hold a more plausible view of it may also harbor general racial hatred and believe stereotypes about inherent character flaws jewish people possess, being greedy selfish etc. So it's a way to hate them categorically too and just lump them in with teh big wigs.

Post more, this is interesting.

Gay car accident sketch?

Well, that's because there is no Jewish hive mind, there are just lots of Jews in positions of power because of their nepotism and intelligence.

if the jews werent offended by MDE, they wouldnt have forced the rewrite about the Jews Rule skit, but they were because it implies the do rule over us

It's ambiguous only for plebs like you, that's why it got greenlighted.

I'm afraid I've got to get back to work. I haven't though much about that sketch but, and I'm not confident about this interpretation it's too general, it could be about they 'medical-physical' ramifications of anal sex.

It's funny, I'm from Rhode Island and I swear I must have seen Sam Hyde once years ago at some place, his face is so familiar.

strawman.

the conspiracy is that jews hate whites and are trying everything to eliminate white people and white culture.

and it's all true with ignorant posts like yours.

>its a "sam hyde is really a liberal!" post

I wonder what will happen at the end of season 1.

It's clear Adult Swim wanted this series to be a controversial attention grabber like the original South Park was for Comedy Central.

However, besides a tepid Buzzfeed post complaining about Sam's reaction to Leslie Jones on Twitter there has been nothing.

Eric Andre has been doing most of the heavy lifting in promoting Adult Swim and there's no promotion of World Peace with the exception of a few clips on Adult Swim's Facebook page.

It's a shame if it doesn't get renewed. The soundtrack is killer and the approach is just right barring some shitty censorship.

if the show doesnt get renewed that means more views on his YouTube channel more promotion for donations

sam has said he thinks television is on the way out, and will be replaced by the internet anyways

i barely watch tv and only have turned it on to watch mde and give the show views/feedback

if it gets cancelled thats just more of a reason to stop watching tv honestly

You only dislike the 'shitty political drivel' because it's your side that's losing.