35yo virgin cause of small dick, what do. how can i enlarge it ?

35yo virgin cause of small dick, what do. how can i enlarge it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reincarnation.

Is your name Thomas

Virgin because youre fat and repulsive. No girl would even want to see you naked before they see your penis. Lose some weight fatty

why you ask? where you from?

ur dick is not the reason you are still a virgin

>how can i enlarge it ?
Hold the camera closer

If a girl sees your cock chances are good she will fuck you anyway so unless you have like a 1 cm micro penis this should be no factor.

>35yo virgin cause of small dick, what do. how can i enlarge it ?
I'd say you're average. You got no game I assume. This is a dick you can live with.

>17cm is small
The issue isn't your penis

your cock isn't even 17 cm and if it is it would be to large for a good amount of woman i can confirm :)

Measures 17cm by starting at 3. What an idiot...

No one is virgin cause of a small penis you fuck tard.

No one is virgin because a small dick, and don't measure at 3cm.

correct penis measuring is done from the pubic bone, ignorant children

i measure from pubic bone just have 3-4cm of fat there

That's pretty normal looking. Your best bet would be to exercise and lose some weight.

However, The REAL measurement is done by jamming the measurement instrument into your gut until the measurement instrument displays a result, which you are able to mentally settle with.

Also, that is a small dick no matter how you twist that poor yellow thing.

That's a normal sized dick you cuck. Stop being an asshole you know you don't have a big dick. If he were thin he would have hit his bone and not be able to push in. Also his girth should increase a little bit just from better blood flow if he loses weight.

If the rest of your body is as gross as what we see on these pics you have other problems besides the size of your dick

Work on your body bro. It's very important. Start jogging and lift weights.

Lose weight you fat fuck

Get assfucked. Problem solved.

Seconded.

Let natural selection do its work. There's already enough fucking people in the world to begin with.

>They all think they matter
>All 8 billion of them

You think a 6 inch dick is small?

The vast majority of girls think a dick a few inches bigger than that is too big, and most girls will never see a dick bigger than yours in person....

You're not special, but it sure as hell ain't 'small'

Everything is relative, and just the fact that OP needs to torture and stretch his dick and instrument, before he shows it off, tells a lot about his complexes.

And if you saw OP with a hard on without pulling it or putting it in an instrument, then it would be below average.

measure your dick properly faggot. you're around 13-14cm. and yes your dick is small

/thread

So what asshole? That doesn't mean shit and they did scientific studies on those extenders and they actually work.

Shut up you cuck. You gotta work hard. Hard work works. Kill yourself faggot. It's defeatist fags like you that are the reason the world is becoming full of niggers.

what an excuse making faggot, my dick isn't that big either and i have been laid countless times with over 8 bitches. Im only 29 kinda chubby and not the best looking. I have taken home the hottest chick from a party and yes there were some cuties there...

Care to provide a link? I'm not the guy you're responding to.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
Here ya go

huh Yeah I guess that's true lmao

My dick is only 18 cm long and several girls already made fun of it. Today you need 20 cm or more to pleasure a woman.

Bullshit. My dick is about that size and all the girls have remarked how big it is. Several girls have said I'm the biggest theyve been with. You must be fucking busted sluts. Or you're black and in competition with 9 inch dick niggers.

Or maybe you're exagerating your dick size by up to an inch. I wouldn't doubt it.

i have a 10 inch dick and all the girls make fun of me, this is a 13 inch dominated world we live in...

I'm 5.5 inches long (6 on a good day, if I'm very turned on and haven't gotten off in a while) and 6 inch circumference.

I have been told by multiple girls (in certain positions) that it hurts because it's too deep. I also have been told by every girl I've been with that they love the girth.

Dicklets go crazy over length, average length with lots of thickness is god tier - you can slam them in most positions (no matter what they say, girls love it hard, it's something about being not 100% in control, and their body bouncing around) without hurting them, and the girth gives them the pleasure that you (and they think) length does

Thanks dude.

You nigger fat fuck.
You need to lose weight, groom yourself, practice good hygiene, visit the dentist, improve your personality.

If you think the only reason (or a reason) that a girl won't date you because of your dick then you are fucking retarded and I recomment AH HIRO IMMEDIATELY.

How can you possibly be so stupid thinking the dick is to blame?????

fuck off pencil dick.

11 incher reporting in

Ok user sorry user

The dick should be the least of yiur worries, improve other parts first bro

my dick is 8 inches and several girls said it is too small. they didn't feel much they said.

No, you're told by girls it hurts because she isn't aroused and her vagina hasn't expanded and lubricated.

Can confirm.
My dick is 4.5 inches long but thick af

Both FWBs told me--before ever getting the dick-- that they like thick (and prefer uncut) cocks.

TFW they found out I'm both.

Thanks for your input, but no

that's correct. when expanded, the vegana can be up to 13 inches. only spooks can satisfy a woman then.

Yeah right.

Let's be serious now. That's maybe 8.5 inches. Unless you're 7 feet tall that's not 11 inches.

Women all have different sized vaginas. Just like men all have different sized penises.

I am 7'1"

No you're not. Prove it.

You look about 5 10.

you see manlet?

Those don't even look like the same person.

Give me a fucking break.

thats the lights

I have a very average dick (around 15/16cm), never stopped me from fucking girls.

Point is she doesn't know the size before you get it out to put it in her.

Grow a pair instead of a bigger dick.

get that shit off your penis man.

Don't ruin the only thing you have in life that really matters

you have a really small dick

Yeah and a fucking baby can come out of all of them. I somehow got blessed with large cock thanks to being cuban I guess and have been with a couple of smaller vagina women and they can all take a big dickin without any problem if they're turned on. If they're truly hurting it's because they aren't turned on enough.

And if they tell you it hurts because "you're so big" it isn't meant as a compliment on your size you fucking retards, they're trying to tell you that you aren't doing a good job without directly saying it. They're hoping your dumb ass gets the hint before you try to continue but of course later you'll unknowingly brag about this fact to your friends essentially exposing that you have no foreplay skills.

>If they're truly hurting it's because they aren't turned on enough.
Sounds to me like some women weren't turned on by your big cock.

Wah-wah.

12.7 cm dick reporting in.

1) Lose weight
2) Eat pussy

femanon here. i would reject everyone with a dick smaller than 17 cm. my friends too. maybe we say to you size is not that important, but behind your back we laugh about every cock smaller than 17 cm. 17 cm is the bare minimum to pleasure a woman.

pussy eating doesn't make your cock bigger. pussy eating is beta. a real man can satisfy a woman with his cock.

If you refuse someone's dick then your a cunt

ya know what it do

ahahaha my cock is way bigger and i have loads of cash and get fucking bitches all the time and i aint even mad or nothing

first show a pic of your pencil dick

Bullshit you're a femanon, probably some fat greasy faggot trying to get attention cause no girl would ever look at you.

Your dick is fine think of other reasons like that fat greasy belly..

I wonder if you actually believe each other

I measure mine from the top of my ass-crack, run the tape measure down my ass, past the butthole, over the balls and up the underside of my cawk.

I'm huge.

ye bitch, its the grease on your fat fucking belly fuck, stop being fat and repulsive you fat fuck, get up start moving that fucking fat nasty belly you fuck, why the fuck would you want to even start thing about fucking pussy when your such a disqusting piece of fat fuck you fucking nigger, get a job and start eating healthy you filthy faggot fuck, get busy do shit dont be a fat virgin with a tiny cock on the sofa roling around in old pizza trays and your filthy underwear. show picture if your nasty rotten teeths, go on fucker, lets see it!

There are advantages of having a small dick. My dick is very long, about 21 cm and it is a big problem for anal sex. With a normal dick, your dick is only moving in an area called "rectum", where usually is no shit. But with a large dick you move up to an area called "sigmoid colon" where almost every time is shit. It is very frustrating, because you can never put it all in.

femanon here. kill yourself.

Stop claiming average dicks are small.

ok but before that you wanna go on a date

How big do you mean? And penis really has nothing to do with race.

Femanon here. This femanon's pussy stinks.

I have the same size dick and have had no complaints with all 4 of my sexual partners

THIS

can you send nuds for proof

14 incher reporitng in