How do I find guys who will pay me for nudes?

How do I find guys who will pay me for nudes?

I'm an attractive enough girl, probably a 7-8/10 as is.

I just got $50 from a guy after sending him some snapchats that I'd normally send for nothing to a qt. I met him on Sup Forums and he offered me money after I wasn't willing to send nudes.

I'm a total whore but now I have a cute dress and only spent maybe 30 minutes of my time!

How do I meet these men?

inb4 tits or gtfo

Toys or gtfo

Make a chaturbate

I don't want my face being spread around. Ideally I'd do it on snapchat, it's easy.
I just don't know how to meet these guys and I feel like a cunt asking for money in the first place.

You can try going to reddit/r/sexsells

Looks promising, thanks m80

Set up a tinder for guyz between 30-50 they will be both desperate and have some kinda workable job

tits or gtfo

Add me and ill pay you

Sc:shavingewoks

just ask around. my weekly camwhore budget is about $50 give or take, I sometimes spend it on Sup Forums

>sage because trap though

How much would you want for 2 or 3 nudes? Ill spend whatever honestly ill spoil you

Snap: whatsupbaby68
Im tryna just see some pussy, I'll send you a video of my cock as payment hit me up

Savage

Someone is fishing

I don't know, I've only done this once! You can give me your snapchat if you're actually interested bb

Oh absolutely I am

Already did love, shavingewoks haha. Just shoot me a message

sharpie in pooper

Only if you pay me first :^)

protip: you timestamp so we know you're not just a guy selling shitty nudes you downloaded from somewhere

You could deduce my legitimacy yourself from an interaction with me m8.

sounds like a potential timewaste for me that you could tackle up front in a much more efficient way.

was just a tip user, you can do it the shitty way if you want

post tits and ill give you a price estimate

This isn't a very good picture at all but it gets the gist, no?

nudes for 50? fuck you here in mexico you get a 10/10 bitch for 50 bucks, better do video like shit for each person depending on his/her demands

yeah acceptable.

got a kik or something? no time for anything today but I'll probably be buying in a day or two, and that pic shows promise.

Well I sent the guy around 30 videos and filled any requests. It was a flattering amount though.

>here in Mexico
Unfortunately I'm not as lucky as you are to live in such a wonderful place

7/10 without face you'll still get sad people who will pay tho.

No kik, post your snapchat if you'd like me to add you
Thank you for your generosity

>post your snapchat
eh, nah. don't really want it on the record that I'm spending cash on camwhores, my wife might not be happy.
good luck though.

Cover face with mask. Do freaky shit. Get paid.

Take chaturbate slash elisadeathnaked as an example -- never shows face, bounces on a dildo, does it a few hours a day, absolutely hauls in tokens each damn day.

Still not feeling it, snapchat is ideal.
Once I have the chance to check out r/sexsells I may restort to that, though I never thought I'd go so low as to visit reddit. Thanks guys, Sup Forums has delivered

Well if you're still up for it, my snapchat is notacamwhore404. I figure it's alright to share taking into consideration the impending 404