Why are plebs turning on Civil War? It was legitimately one of the better movies this year. The action was kino...

Why are plebs turning on Civil War? It was legitimately one of the better movies this year. The action was kino, the villain was good for once. It is probably Marvel's best movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=taekwondo triple kick&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=UILHV9XbBOHv8AfI04mQDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marvel's best movies are legitimately GotG and Ant-Man.

marvel's best movie was Raimi's Spiderman that was 14 years ago

>Why are plebs turning on Civil War?
Because now that a decent HD rip is out people can unleash the discord at autistic levels. That, and BVS is still fresh enough in people's minds that this capeshit console war will never fucking end...

>Marvel's best movie.
Whoa there. It was good, no doubt... But Iron Man & Winter Soldier still take the cake, my friend

Because Sup Forums thinks they're are smart for liking bvs even though it was a pleb movie
No one here knows how to discuss movies and tv shows

>Because Sup Forums thinks they're are smart

>they're are smart

>they're are

You're doing great

literally punching: the movie
also
any sort of thought provoking discussion on morality and society thrown out the window with
>LE PICK YOUR TEAM

kek

DO U LIEK MEEMEE COLADAS? XD!!!!!!

This.

Civil war didn't even have the balls to kill anybody

Same could be applied to bvs

>Advertisement campaign is the same as movie m motivations

1. HD rip is out, so many people who didn't see it in theaters are now seeing it for the first time.

2. It's a very bland, forgettable movie and now that a few months have passed since it's release, people are starting to realize that they can't remember anything about the movie.

oh man that footloose and dance off scene in GotG so quirky!

>bvs
>pleb movie
sup reddit

>best Marvel movie
>not Winter Soldier

Fucking normies. I bet you just want to see colorful retards throw weightless punches and beams of "energy" and quips at each other rather than actually compelling action and characters.

Gunn quips > Whedon quips > Russo quips

>I have no experience as a writer so i think deaths make anything better and more le deep

Yeah sure buddy. It's funny how the two worst Capeshit flicks have the death of a superhero

This, Winter Soldier is a tense political thriller. It's like, what if the government is the bad guys? Really deep stuff.

Are you a writer?

look at you fags comparing which marvel movie has the best quips

HAHAHAHAHAH

It wasn't deep, but let me guess, you think bvs deep and intellectually provoking

There's nothing deep or smart about bvs no matter how hard Sup Forums wants to believe.

BvS is kinography to Winter Soldier's flick, yes.

WS is just absurdly overrated. There's probably a handful of better Marvel movies including the first. It had a couple cool quick hand to hand combat scenes. The writing/plotting was nothing special, humor that didnt hit, blur of a third act.

Neither is anything Marvel has ever released

inb4
>MARVEL MOVIES ARE BETTER BECAUSE THEY'RE BAD ON PURPOSE

>It was legitimately one of the better movies this year.

The horror

What so deep about bvs
Actually explain instead of using stupid like pleb and capekino
Bvs devolved into a cgi shitfest the last 30 minutes

Bullshit. There was a part where Captain America hid a thumb drive containing world changing top-level state secrets inside a snickers machine. WS was kino as fuck.

I know that, I just find it funny how so many people act as if bvs is some sort of intellectual masterpiece when in reality it's just your average capeshit film

we could explain all the subliminal esoteric symbology in BvS but your response would be
>NUH UH ITS SHIT

Hamfisted Jesus symbolism and literary references don't make this movie deep or thought provoking

Mainly because it was utterly forgettable and pretty obviously just a "filler episode."

>Actually explain instead of using stupid like pleb and capekino
Yes your meme has sofisticated words but it's still a meme

It's been explained several times now

There is to me, real weight and depth in BvS and MoS. Clark Kent as a character is endearing, his love for Lois and his adoptive family. His struggle to reconcile with having to be a God and how best to do it, what that means. And how various world agents or state actors take it. Lex (who is provided a perfect origin story), Bruce Wayne, the US, media, Zod and now the cast of JLA. It's a bigger world in which mythic, consequential stuff happens, at the deft hands of Zach Snyder who captures both the painterly mythos with real, masculine, visceral action, fighting, and motivation. It's as close to a graphic novel come to life as the medium may has provided.

those aren't sophisticated words to a real film, cinema lover

but i understand you like Disney's marvel movies so i will try to use smaller words for you

>OH NO MY MEMES DON'T WORK I WILL USE MORE MEMES. MHH HOW ABOUT I USE THE I AM A GENIUS MEME NOW

Non native speaker here.
Wouldn't it be correct to say "one of the best movies this year"?

I respect your opinion, but can't help but find it laughably delusional.

Well said friend. Sup Forums users are all just delusional average moviegoers who convince themselves that if they like something it has to be kino because they all have super patrician tastes.
Pretty pathetic if you ask me, especially when they talk about dumb superhero blockbusters.

Meh. Yes

>Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it.

BvS is best capekino ever achieved i doubt we will ever surpass it. remember fight club was hated at first, i have no doubt this film will be the same

the only chance we have is possibly based ben doing better

Thanks

No it won't, no one is going to see bvs as a classic. The UE is actually pretty good but no one is going to call it a masterpiece in the future

>i will revert to Sup Forums's classic greentext argument

because back when it came out we didn't actually see it and we were relying on hearsay and RT scores and review blurbs and now that it leaked and we actually saw it we had a proper opinion on it

also
>Zemo
>good villain
i want this meme to end

"Batman V Superman" isn't really deep. It's core philosphy is surface-level, which Snyder attempts to mask with numerous references to other peoples' philosophies. It's an empty movie that, through it's grandiose framing, bombastic score and overblown dialogue, tries to pass itself off as "epic", "operatic" and actually smart.

Most people that vehemently defend it are simply swayed by that as well as the ego-stroking techniques WB has employed during marketing, claiming that the movie would be "too smart for audiences" and whatnot. People who want to feel special simply line up to defend it because throught that they themselves feel smarter than they actually are.

It doesn't help that WB really segregated itself from Marvel, with Snyder throwing shade at them at every opportunity. It encourages fans to defend it more rabidly. Plus Marvel is on stage 2 of the popularity cycle which hits the places like Sup Forums harder than in any other way.

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>I lost the initial argument now i will try to prove i spend more time on an imageboard than he does

Jesus christ.

>literally ps2

When is religious imagery deep? When you come back with an answer other than "never," we'll know that at least you're not a complete retard.

>i care about winning internet arguments

Its mostly people on Sup Forums who usually cant have there opinion outside of Sup Forums so they come here and have a place where they thing bvs is good and anything marvel is bad because its popular

Perfectly said, I actually don't think bvs is even that bad, but it's hilarious how people think this movie is some sort of masterpiece. Bvs had a lot of great ideas, but the movie never explored them fully

hell, Rhodey didn't even stayed crippled for more than 3 minutes

>That grammar
Good god just stop.

>I pretend i don't when i lose them

Contrarianism. It's how this board works, Civil War is a really great film, made a billion dollars, everyone loves it, so this board hates it. That's why Batman vs Superman is so popular here. Even though a lot of that is irony.

This, Marvel is only good when it goes full camp/comedy. Everything else by them is fucking shit.

religious imagery to you means christianity only

there is gnostic imagery in BvS too

google.co.uk/search?q=taekwondo triple kick&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=UILHV9XbBOHv8AfI04mQDw

Civil war was fucking stupid and you're a dumbfuck numale if you think otherwise.

whoa you got dubs bro

REMINDER: THE TWO WORST CAPEFLICKS HAVE FEATURED THE DEATH OF A SUPERHERO. A DEATH DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE A MOVIE BETTER, DEEPER. IN THE CONTRARY A MOVIE NOT HAVING A DEATH DOESN'T MAKE IT VOID OF CONSEQUENCES

SEE

You been watching TBBT?

What do you mean you don't watch it? fucking contrarian

Picture of a hat.jpg

I agree OP, it was the best made-for-tv movie of the year, i can't wait for Rare Medic!

BvS was great though, especially compared to 90% of other capeshit. This is objectively true

>can't use his own words
>posts link

(you)

>posting the guy that praised Ghostbusters.

>bvs was great.

K bye tv you just went full retard.

lolz. pure garbage disney movie

>what is evidence?

This thread is /reddit/ general, user.

>BvS
>tried too hard to make Supes death emotional but never compromise the tone and impact
>AoU
>Slavsilver: lol i'm dead
>Quipseye: lol you got fucked lmao

Why, so you can prove you're a retard?

No, I'm well aware of the various depictions of Clark as other types of deities over both films, but the significance of the savior deity depictions stands the greatest chance of finding some resonance with fans of the comics.

They just need to stop thinking of it from a literal perspective and remember their comics history.

Tips fedora
You think your opinion is a fact, really?

evidence of what? that captain america is a kung fu master lol

Return to your home boards, faggots.

That didn't happen. Quicksilver's last words are what it's called a "dramatic echo".

epic pwnage bro. you got me

is this the sleeping dogs sequel?

Why is Marvel so ashamed of color?

Rekt.

it's not just about clark but bruce wayne and lex too

don't feel bad most of this stuff went over nearly all marvel fanboys heads

looool. i dare any marvelcuckold to defend this shot

It makes the film way more artistic than Civil War.

How so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, Lex as a saint, and Bruce as Hades. Those are the two I'm most familiar with. If there are more, I'd love to know where they are, because I'm missing them. Also, I'm absolutely fascinated by this movie.

a marvelcuck would say
>jesus' death wasn't deep. everybody dies.

why does it look so shitty?

>villain was good for once

He was literally nothing. He tricked a bunch of people into fighting each other. His plan wasn't even as good as lex's.

cringe

these scenes are horrible. i will never watch this movie as god is my witness

>gf is a 100% gun control "nobody needs those things" moron
>sided with cap In the film.