Why do people think Born in the USA is a patriotic pro-America song when he's taking a piss on the flag on the album's...

Why do people think Born in the USA is a patriotic pro-America song when he's taking a piss on the flag on the album's cover?

No one thinks born in the USA is a patriotic song

Ronald Reagan did

He also had Alzheimer's

who keeps a ball cap in their back pocket?

you'd be surprised.

>"That was unintentional. We took a lot of different types of pictures, and in the end, the picture of my ass looked better than the picture of my face, that's what went on the cover. I didn't have any secret message. I don't do that very much."

>he's taking a piss on the flag on the album's cover
huh

the only thing wrong with this is who tf keeps a baseball cap in their back pocket like that?

real americans

My mother did.

I keep a double cheeseburger in my back pocket.

i can't fit a double cheeseburger in my back pocket, but I have a little trick for this:
You take a normal baseball cap and shove the brim of your cap in your back pocket. If you do it right, your hat forms a little pouch perfect for storing your cheeseburgers in.
Never seen anyone do this besides me and my old pal Bruce from NJ... Haven't seen the guy since 1984, wonder what he's up to now

Fuck, never thought of this.

do you really think he'd publicly admit his best-selling album's cover was him pissing on the flag?

I mean, his story seems to add up when you look it up.

I don't really think it's him pissing on the flat. Unless he's just letting his dick hang willy-nilly. Most of us hold it though, so if he is pissing and holding, his dick is coming out of his right thigh.

He was also kind of a chump

in this pic he's starting to undo his belt
could go either way

Mondale also tried to approach Bruce about using it as a campaign song, but Bruce declined.

Plus we'd already see some piss marks on the flag.

I mean I always saw this song growing up in record stores, I don't hate it, but I never listened to it.

I mean i would if somebody made me sure, which could happen and I'd comply, but I don't wake up everyday like I NEED TO LISTEN TO BORN IN THE USA. I wouldn't listen to any song if I was forced to, but this one I would.

It's always dumbass rightwing politicians too.

Are you trying to meme me or is this honestly surprising and foreign to you

but in OP's pic, if the cover real is him pissing, it looks like he's pissing with only his zipper undone.

GOOD point