Movie fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-45NTlgp-o
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Warp
youtube.com/watch?v=SG7VvMGw6w0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=s-45NTlgp-o

Final product fucking when?

That sounds like a monumentally inefficient method of travel.

Welcome to 40k.

Movie never, because nobody will ever be satisfied with the end result and it won't make any money

Just read your fluff, eat your shit and be happy with it

>8/10th of the crew is dead

That's fucking stupid.

goddamn i want this

Space Marines eat brains to absorb memories.

Wait. What kills them all?
How do they restock people after the jump if it isn't an imperial world?

wtf I hate games workshop now

About the same time that GW lowers their prices for models.

They're exaggerating for the sake of fun.

for real?

dumb

Old lore that hasn't been used in a long ass time. I'm pretty sure they can still do it but don't in any recent stories. Same with their acid spit.

Only just now?

Of course not just now. Keep up with memes slowpoke.

>tfw we'll never get a decently priced heroquest again

what exactly is the warp?

40k Hell. Literally.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Warp

How do they ever warp more than once then? Does the commander fuel up on more slaves inbetween planets or does he have to wait until they rape each other enough times to produce a healthy amount of manpower?

>8/10th of the crew dead

Whoa there edge lord, I think you've been a bit touched by the warp yourself.

It's an exaggeration, but not by much.
It's a alternate dimension that's affected by the emotions of this world. Because of the Space Elves massive fuck up, it's filled with demons and ruled by four evil gods.
It's also the most convenient way to travel, as it ignores things like time and distance.
With an Astropath to guide the ship you can get a pretty good estimate, but it's entirely possible to arrive at your destination hundreds of years late, or even before you've actually left.

The Space Elves only birthed one Chaos God

40k is the epitome of cringe worthy neckbeard garbage

Really makes you think

Get on my level, heretic

>Adam Driver as Horus
>Kit Harrington as Perturabo
>Idris as Vulkan
Yeah nah

Shit

imagined a several millenia timelapse from his perspective with phillip glass score as i read this

a few days ago i found a link on laughingsquid to a fan-made preview warhammer video. you know the sort; he did everything except act the parts himself, four minute intro credits, two minutes of content and then four minutes of end credits. it looked pretty good, but the actual content was minimal. inquisition dude threatened and then killed another high-ranking dude. no explanation, no depth. i guess it would have make a warhammer fan come in their pants, but if that's as far as it goes it's gonna be like the warcraft film all over again, ten million cries of "WTF?"

That one chaos god severely increased the level of fucked the Warp is. The fall of the Eldar and the birth of Slaanesh is one of the most important events in 40k because it is directly responsible of the opening of The Eye of Terror and most of the conflict in the 41st millennia.

What's wrong with Adam "Kylo Fucking Ren" Driver as Horus? He has experience playing angsty, petty villains with daddy issues.

So, was Mankind's golden age during the time when the Emperor assumed power and led humanity?

And, was it as golden as its namesake? Or was it still fucked up and horrible?

You can really tell a woman made this post, it's literally oozing with female retardation

so 40k doesn't have any female characters?

that's pretty gay

>Movie fucking when?
when someone other than GamesWorkshop owns the property.

> mody dick in space
meh

Actually readable version

It was still pretty fucked up.
>Religion violently purged because Emperor is a Elder Fedora
>Emperor embarks on a crusade to find his sons, destroying planets in the process
>meaning endless fighting, conscription, war manufacturing even during the "golden age"
>some time during it robots fucking go Skynet and try to wipe out humanity

I'm pretty sure the Emperor was alive during the Iron Men. (robot uprising)

IN THE WORDS OF THE GOD-EMPEROR OF MAN!
youtube.com/watch?v=SG7VvMGw6w0

there's a fan movie in work about commissar it's pretty good with GW writer on board.

Crossposting kiddies

Close, apparently the emp was always around trying to nuge humanity the right way behind the scenes. basically it went.
>Dark age of humanity where everything is awesome and there are no daemons to fuck you in the ass, exploring space is fun, warp isn't turbulent, anyone with the intellect of toddler can make anything from a fork to a battlecruiser thanks to STC's (Side note two imperial guardsman in the 41st millennium found an STC for a new knife and were given a planet to rule each for it) aliens arnt fucking humanity ect its pretty great
>Men of iron happen, all the robots go skynet everyone gets super fucked, daemons arn't fucking humanity yet, but robots are. More STCs are made and mega death machines are churned out to beat the men of iron and humanity wins, AI's are banned for ever.
>eldar fuck slannesh into existence, the warp goes haywire, even traveling between worlds is now impossible, everyone forgets how to make STC's and have to rely on the templates they can find, daemons are now fucking humanity in the ass hard, so are aliens, everything is super shitty.
>Golden age of humanity happens. emps has enough, goes live legit thinks the warp into calming down enough for space travel to work again. Makes his primarch sons, they get flung to the corners of the galaxy. He crusades to find them, now humanity is fucking the daemons and aliens in the ass, everything is still pretty shitty though and god help you if you say no to the emperor or his manbaby sons and their speessss marrinsss. (one of his sons Lorgar goes chaos because his dad told him and his legion off in front of another son and that sons legion.) Half the sons turn to the naughty gods, kill him and but lose. Run to the giant hole of rape and ANGST that got ripped open when the god of cocaine and fuck got born while the emps got plugged into a giant golden chair to keep the warp from going full everything is fucked mode again.

and thats where we are in the setting pretty much.

Interesting. So the Dark Age wasn't actually that bad before all that shit happened. And some of it wasn't even Mankind's fault. Also, even if the A.I did rebel, mankind dealt with it themselves.

So, in the current setting, is the tech mankind is using golden age or even dark Age? And I guess the 40k verse has that whole "lost knowledge" thing going on where we used to be more advanced?

>nobody will ever be satisfied with the end result and it won't make any money

People thought the same thing about Warcraft.

Dark age was legit the best time for humanity in warhammer 40k, its only called the dark age because AI cucked humanity super hard.

Humanity hasn't made any worthy advances in what 20,000 years. humanity has straight up forgot how to build anything except from STCs and at least half of them were either damaged, destroyed, filed with viruses or daemons when the Primarchs rebelled.

sc1 intro