Post masochistic/suicidal girls. The more fucked up, the better

Post masochistic/suicidal girls. The more fucked up, the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

That girl is so fucked up. Who is here?

bump

06-44-222
>Behold 0000

I am here. In addition... She seems not very fucked.

whoa, too soon

Cant go wrong with the classics

Grow up faggot

I need source on that image.

you're 3 times a faggot

Google yourself gaylord

OP did say, more fucked up, the better.

My Nana is still a looker, even at eighty. Whenever I bathe her in the driveway, I'm always impressed by her sinewy physique. I'll be like "Nana you're ripped bro" and she'll be like "nothing but clean living and good genes" then I'll be like "clean living? You ain't been sober an entire day since Nixon was still on the teet" and she'll be like "you'd drink too if you had such a shitty family" and I'll be like "maybe if you didn't have so much side wang pop-pop wouldn't have moved to Reno" and she'll be like "he moved to Reno because Schenectady was getting overrun with Mexicans" and I'll be like "Nana that's racist" then she'll say "then why don't you move there." This goes on until I'm done hosing her off, at which point I take her back inside, but her in front of a TV playing Diagnosis: Murder reruns, and give her a box of wine with a straw. Old people need the routine.

too soon

too late

Post pics of your ripped Nana or copy pasta.

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

Too true.
Not my fault you didn't role trips.

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/738536972#bottom

Pls need more

Checked nice trips.

Pls explain this image?! How is it a classic?

The fuck dude? Too soon.

Its been an on going gag, i guess at some point some dude posted a series of pics of her and after presumably a bunch b tards beat off to them O.P announced she was actually dead when they we're takin. Now any time they pop up someone will be like "to soon man to soon"
Thats my understanding of it at least

Lmao that's fuckin hilarious, I want more of her, especially if she actually was dead even funnier

>more of her
she's dead, you sick necrophillic fuck!

She may be dead(supposedly) but she don't look dead ;)

I also just want to see what sort of pics were posted of her

Who the fuck you think you are that's way too soon

>pink gun

they invented this thing called a search engine faggot

But what terms do you put in? I've tried and come up with nothing

Makes it hotter

Who is?

Hi

Yes whoPlease tell op if u r still here

I'm Batman

Anyone have more of those pics

Seriously what's the story, seen this everywhere...Yet no one ever has the balls to say what it's about?

she's dead
the people who took the photos thought she was passed out or tripping on drugs

now everytime this is shown, people say it was too soon.

Ohhhh ok, do you have the pics? I'd love to see em

Thank you user!

saved

are you the same pathetic looser that was going off about navy seals and scat play in the lack of sleep thread? I bet you are...you faggy little rascal you...

>bloodyfishline.png

That's pretty fuckin hot, I'm considering saving that to my super private folder as the first nude chick

Hello newfriend!

You need to be 18 to post here

Is it bad I laughed when I saw e third part of that

I'm older than 18 what are you on about

its normal

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Yay

Oldie but a goodie. Fuck I feel old...

this:

Feckkkkk off

Well night

hi, hello, how are ya?!

why didn't the copypasta character speak russian to his mother? :)

fine, here you go

how'd you find these?

googled it

way to soon

Poor girl must have been raped by a relative

no habla sylvanian

???

Usually when girls do this kind of thing, it's a means to 'uglify' themselves. This mostly occurs due to ancestral rape.

You're wrong...mostly....

you're an ugly girl

Dude chill the fuck out. Too soon for that shit

Dis bitch loves being hammered!!

too late user

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fuck you faggot.
Quit ruining the joke and letting new fags in on things.
I reported your post for "faggotry"

you're a faggot

People like you are what ruin jokes on Sup Forums.

Aw i thought this was a prank call thread for a second

People like you are what ruin this universe.

could you be anymore of a fucking neet reee screech basment dwelling neckbeard.

come on man that is too soon

do you seriously still find that funny?

Those are not real cuts.

this is rascist and faggist.

Too fucking soon

Too soon you sick fuck

boy, are you anons affected... traumatized...

too soon

If thats who I think it is it's CP.