Pewdiepie is cancer

Pewdiepie is cancer.

Hmmm...
No. I mean, you don't have to like him, but...He's largely seen the corruption of the media, he's against SJWs, openly mocks buzzfeed, he's not religious...his impact is not such a bad one.

/thread

Let me double /thread that and check your dubs.

///thread

/thread

inb4 samefag

Was*

Duh

He is a fucking genius! and he is not the kazoo kid

yes bitch

He's a pretty cool guy now that he doesn't scream at videogames. I don't watch him anymore but he seems like he's really turned himself around from his autistic pleasing days.

>samefag

No...I don't care that much about such a stupid topic, mate.

samefags
/Thread

he's like every other 15 year old on this site. He has such bottom tier humor too.

Fuck you pewds, stop making posts about yourself

/THREAD

nah actually he is more fun to watch then ever before

Humor aside, not a bad human.

At least he isn't pollitically correct 100% of the time.

referring to

Sup Forums is officially dead.

Nope cancer

Ah fuck you're right, we're not hating on something popular for once.

REEEEEEEEEEE we must hate something popular like all the timez becus that's what fourchan does REEEEEEEEEE

i just watched aa video of his. i cn see why his popular and i reckon his watchable. yall ust jelly over a charasmatic god looking swede who got rich from playing video games and yelling. pewdie is essentially what everyone on 4 chan wioshes they were but they just aint that fkn cool.

I hate to admit it, but he's growing on me.

It's like he's teetering on the edge of going full red pill.

*Sup Forums is cancer.

He should try not being political in 100% of his videos then.

Stop smoking him then

He's a man with the right values.

the guy has the right opinions and he can state them wherever the fuck he wants
you cannot do shit about it

You're completely right OP. Everyone is going to disagree with you because they're young adults that grew up watching him and only started browsing Sup Forums within the last 5 years.

All of Sup Forums would have fucking hated this guy 10 years ago if he was the same person. Not for his political views but his retarded ass behavior.

/thread

/thread

/thread

He is cringe, not cancer
OP is cancer

I bet he's long past that edge already but cautiously treads those waters because of what happened with NYT or whatever trying to ruin him for a yolocaust joke

Sup Forums has been dead for years frendo

nope but most of his followers are. He seems fine himself