How long have you been awake Sup Forums?

How long have you been awake Sup Forums?
Also what's the longest you've gone without sleep?

I just passed 24h mark.
Longest is around 36h

The longest I've gone without sleeping is two days. Give or take a few hours.

about 60 hours tweaked as fuck

Currently around 10 hours, longest I've ever done was 50+ hours... I started off doing the 40hr famine with some mates when I was younger but just carried it out

How did you feel? My whole body starts aching after around 30 hours is that normal?

I once slept a total of around 12 hours in 4 days straight. The last day I felt really strange like half asleep.
The longest total has been close to 31 hours straight.

Hallucinating after 40+hours, best feeling ever

The shadow people started appearing at about the 40 or 50 hour mark im not sure. put myself to sleep after around 60 hours with some benzos before i would get too psychotic....meths a helluva drug

i just got back from a 4 days goa festival where i was partying for 4 days straight.
longest would be 5 or 6 days

i guess its normal. im not a doctor but your body will get tired no matter what.

Never gone longer than around 24 hours withouth drugs

Never hallucinated before, what are the shadow people all about?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

For me it starts with movement in the corner of the eyes. Kinda hard to explain but it (obviously) gets worse over time until your in full psychosis and dont know whats real or not.

The shadow people almost always go together with some paranoia so it gets pretty uncomfortable lol

Fuck off back to 2010 newfag

I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

Yeah i've heard alot of coke stories along these lines. I'm very curious but also dont wanna go crazy. I did acid before but nothing visual happend

8 hours

like 2+ days or something making an experiment, the moment I stopped my brain collapsed

lel at normies. used to tweak for 4 to 5 days

On my stag in Amsterdam I went about two days without sleep because traveling and hostels. Eventually I passed out in the hostels bar when we had a joint. I've had nasty accidents and pretty severe illnesses in the past but I've never felt as close to death as I did in that bar.

56 hours without drugs/caffeine

Yeah tweaking doesnt sound all that cool tbh

It sounds more fun than it is, really. You can feel the presence of those motherfuckers when youre deep into a amph/methamph binge and it fucks with your mind a lot! Like you can sit on your computer with no one else in the house and hear these fuckers talking about you in the next room. Or you hallucinate someone coming up the stairs etc. Or you start seeing a dude standing outside your windows watching you.... nonono fuck that.

I recently did a gram of diphenhydramine and I've been seeing things moving in the corner of my eye but when I look over at them they stop moving.
Also kept seeing a black figure popping its head up to look through my window from outside, every time i looked over to see what it was, nothing was there.

Imma go for 48 and see what happens

Its nothing special really

What drugs do you recommend though? Can probably get pretty much anything,

Amph, coke? Acid, shrooms?

Benadryl or scopolamine.

i was awake for 3 days, turned all depressed and ended up totalling the car ;/

>reference link

>starts talking about scat play

me predicts this fag is lost and delusional...must be close a week without sleep.

Alright imma do some research. If the thread is still up i'll post if i actually get some drugs.

first you should get a working brain

Been awake 2 hours. Longest was 72 hours in 2007

Where do i get that?

Damn, what did you do all that time?

Lol 60H... Avter that i started Halluzination

since 11:30 pm last night.
gf and i got into an argument and Im at work now.
Longest I've gone is 72 hours on crystal meth and ecstasy when I was in highschool. Did that shit for like 3 months. BAAAD Habit.

what the next Sup Forumsro said

It makes me sad, that such people (assuming they aren't talking out their ass) have access to the likes of coke, acid, and shrooms, when so many fine individuals are forced to go without.

Tell me about it

Was it good or bad hallucinations?

80 hours, after 20 hours of hallucinating I accepted the fact that it was probably best to go to sleep

About 40 hours. Coked out of my mind

Drugs are always easy to find of you're not in the middle of nowhere

If you're too much of a looser to know any dealers you can just order it off of the deepweb, if you buy alot it might even be cheaper than from dealers and its usually alot better. But I live in Amsterdam so quality of anything isnt really an issue

13 hours

longest was about 55 hours. by the end when i was finaly in bed there were some interesting audio-halucinations keeping me awake. like the voice of my mother yellling at me and loud explosions making me jump out of bed. other than that it was very comfy

Was about 14, stayed up to about 40 hours, was at a hospital for my mom, long away from home

Started getting paranoid, catching shit out the corners of my eyes, falling asleep while standing up, and I going into autopilot, it was all very annoying, and the nurses heraled me as a great child, didn't give a fuck tho, too tired, finally got the chance to sleep in the car uninturupted.

I would walk around the hospital with my dad to not fall asleep, very beautiful, and good food.

If I get to the point where I'm falling asleep while standing up, I go into autopilot, I seem normal, but still very tired, and I don't make too many descisions for myself, I've gone to the store with my Dad, in autopilot, I woke up a while later, and I didn't remember jack shit.

Strange experience

100 hours

About 3 days, got really dizzy. Also currently been up for 24hrs

Something like 3 days/72H, but at the end i puked on my sofa and sleeped for half a day.

yoyo ive been up 4 nights in a row high on crystal meth and i started seeing hallucinations of people or some shit

5 hours currently.. 50ish hours longest. Never hallucinated before though. I'm interested in it now though.

Nigga i start to hallucinate around 20. Longest I've done was about 40 and let me tell you shit was weird. Everything was the wrong color, I could hear voices speaking in other languages. My brain gets fucky real quick without sleep.

1 week 2 days without any coffee, energy drinks, or caffeine in general. I also only ate about a cracker a day when that happened, I got so sleep deprived eventually even sleeping pills couldn't make me go to sleep.

To be fair I have a bit of exploding head and visual fuckups in the first place so that might have something to do with it

I stayed up for about 60 hours after taking an Adderall XR. Fuck that shit. I started to hallucinate. Like the patterns in chairs and the walls were moving and bulging. I don't even remember when our how I feel asleep

Usually get 4 hours sleep a night each night. Cept weekends. Sleep in m8