So please do explain, Sup Forums

So please do explain, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/no-women-dont-make-less-money-than-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Girl can get preggo and still get paid
>girl can have period and work like a lazy slut

Pretty easy. Most of these numbers are been manipulated by femenist agenda, and mixed to give that impression, but several serious studies prove the truth: Most women work part time. Most women dont follow a well payed career. Most woman dont ask for high salaries at the moment of do a job application and most women dont ask for salary increase later.

the wage gap is literally all money earned by men on average compared to all money earned by women on average.
they fail to mention that more men are employed than women, and also that more men are employed in jobs that have higher salaries where women have the same high salaries, where as more women are employed in low paying jobs where men have the same low salaries.

Sluts don't report tips from stripping, or wages from prostitution

For every dollar I earn a woman gets 70 cents.. so I only have 30 cents left, that's kind of stupid

Explained
thedailybeast.com/no-women-dont-make-less-money-than-men

Less hours worked vs more hours worked

>Most woman dont ask for high salaries at the moment of do a job application and most women dont ask for salary increase later.

No this is fucking bullshit. As if asking for salary from Massa is gonna get you another $.03 extra per hour. Keep dreaming.

The reality is simply the number of hours worked differs between genders. Men work more, women work less.

>wage cap is real
>gender is social construct

sure, why not

I work 60-84 hours a week and I'm a woman. I get paid 2.30$/hour less than the lowest paid person in my department. I'm the only female. They have less experience than me.

There are gender roles we all play in life.
Women doing man's jobs is like men doing woman's jobs.
Capish?

Yeah but are you a bitch?

Do they have the same job title as you?

Or are you the secretary?

How much PRODUCTIVE work do you do?
How much money do you make for the company?
How important is your job?

are you a manager? do you get paid a salary and have job security that they dont? do you get benefits that they dont? sick leave? annual leave?

If true you can open a lawsuit against your employer... smelling bullshit.

Do people have the exact same job as you whilst be paid more?

also, not gender based benefits, such as maternity leave, or that ridiculous pms compensation leave thing where you get paid to work from home without using any sick leave.

How do you get paid less than the lowest paid person in your department?

Babysitting is not skilled labor. Bridge design, engineering and construction does. We tend to make more.

It's not "wage gap", if ture it's "breaking the law"

maybe she's home/jobless.

All valid questions. We're waiting.

Let's see them titties, that may explain a lot

Dont blame me, blame studies

see the thing is....
it doesnt exist

>"studies"

You mean propaganda?

"Same work experience" includes time when a woman was a preggo.
Women give up way more easily and are less dedicated. Counting on the fact they can just look cute and survive.
This applies to most, but not all women.

doesn't exist... if women get paid less its likely because they are intimidated in the interview process and when they get an offer they accept the first one that comes along rather than having the "balls" to negotiate their salary higher... i believe women do get paid less but i believe its their own fault

>The reality is simply the number of hours worked differs between genders. Men work more, women work less.

This. There's even statistics from the federal government that men work an average of ~45 hours a week while women work ~35 hours.