Tfw you live in a middle class suburb in a first world country

>tfw you live in a middle class suburb in a first world country

What does it feel like growing up in a developing country?

Is the average person affected by the poverty, corruption, violence, etc?

>What does it feel like growing up in a developing country?

it sucks

>Is the average person affected by the poverty, corruption, violence, etc?

yes

How's the gypsy ghetto primo

I don't know anything else so but I'll try myself. it is very hard, you make some money and the government takes it from you and use it on coke...

yes, we live on small space with only some of us having clean water.. just yesterday I was kidnapped and released cause my family wouldn't pay the 20 dollar random

Fuck off

i struggle every day

It's ok until you hit 18

Yes. Absolutely

Yes. I don't see much violence in my region or corruption, but deep Algeria is seriously fucked.

It's not fun. You have to see niggers and spics every day.

> What does it feel like growing up in a developing country?
It's fine as a kid, but once you get a bit older and can't find any way to pursue your hobbies and interests, it gets annoying.

> Is the average person affected by the poverty, corruption, violence, etc?
You may have to deal with a bit of corruption if you have to get something done at a government office, but if you are middle class, the bribe amount should be chump change to you.

Is Russia actually that bad?

Is it better living standards than China?

What do you mean by fucked?

Do you want to improve India or go to another country?

Middleish class argie here

It isn't very different. You can do most things first worlders can do. The main difference is that you have much higjer cost of living.

In the USA you can live off youtube or absolutely retarded jobs and food and rent is ridiculously cheap. I'm talking anywhere between two or three times cheaper and that was fucking cali, the most expensive state. Here it's uni degree or living on minimum wage until you croak or get killed by thugs.

Basically there's little to no class movement. Unless you graduare fron uni you won't get very far. Everything, specially housing, is simply too expensive.

You cam feel corruption pretty hard, specially from the cops. But more often than not you will be the one benefitting from it (ie evading taxes because lol no class shifts)

Now, crime is harder to explain. We never had any real education infrastructure so globalisation fucked latam in the ass and a good chunk of the poor turned to crime. Currently arg is having record crime rates, a direct corelation with 20 years of completely shitting on the educative system to the point most public school are glorified food give outs

Hope this helps. tl;dr The inequality gap is real

India was doomed the moment it was decided that all the poor, uneducated people will get the right to decided the future of the country. I want to go somewhere else, but all countries are shutting down immigrant visa programs, so I suppose I will remain here.

on average, life is generally easy, until you reach working age.
absolutely, even upper class people experience this; richer people experience more corruption, while poorer people experience more violence, but both are prevalent either way, especially corruption.

you're not a native if you haven't been pickpocketed once in your life, or have not been cheated by government facilities at least once.

>you're not a native if you haven't been pickpocketed once in your life

3 Cars stolen, 2 break ins albeit they never took anything important, robbed at gunpoint, threathened with a knife. Oh and had the cops hold me by the neck in front of 200 people.

By fucked I mean that it is the most fucking polluted, violent ridden, ugly piece of shit ever. Makeshift houses and unfinished projects, abandannoned buildings and unfinished ones.

I really hope you're not being serious

I am. Staying still on the streets more than 20 minutes is asking to get robbed

Forgot about my dad getting his motorbike stolen too. Pushed off the bike and held at gunpoint while another thug took the bike, and i think half the families my parents know had a violent break in and being held hostage st gunpoint until thy revealed where they stored the money

Again, record high crime. Funny thing, everyone flips the fuck out at the very idea of cartels coming to the country. They crackdown on gangs all the time.

dressing/acting like a favela thug is a widely used defence mechanism among young middle or even upper middle class people so as to not get mugged / socialize more easily with the poor kids without being bullied or antagonized for "being rich"

it also used to be common for everyone to keep all their electronics hidden in their bags while outside to not get flagged as a vulnerable rich kid to assault, but with the popularization of cellphones this behavior has kind of fallen out of fashion

is this inside or outside of Bs.As.?

Inside. Gran buenos aires (aka not capital, the epicenter of the city)

It isn't much different in the rest of tge country. What changes is the type of crime. The poor interior communities have problems with human trafficking and forced prostitution and well, the inequality gap triplcates

But if you like comfy life, going to a 2000, 3000 person town is arguably the most peaceful existence on arg, abd many other places. But you have to like that kind of life.

Not my Buenos Aires! No way this shit happens outside of slums

30 years of state deficit and not a single goverment aring to commit the political suicide that is making the state make ends meet will do that to your country