Does Sup Forums likes the DCEU or they just like Snyder movies?

Does Sup Forums likes the DCEU or they just like Snyder movies?

Neither. BvS defense is just a meme.

For those enough old enough to remember where this phrase comes from, we like movies for guys that like movies.

I seriously wonder people think Snyder movies actually deep. All the stuff people consider deep in his movies is really just surface level, his movies are actually really shallow. He has potential, the ideas are there, but they're never fully explored in his movies. All films devolve into highly stylistic video game nonsense

For me, only the Snyder movies, and Batfleck solo movie.

You plebs have no idea, don't mean to spoon feed you.

Visually the Snyderverse looks just as good as marvels.

But Batman V superman story was shit honestly and that fight sucked ass. I wanted to see a fight not a superman beat down.

>Visually the Snyderverse looks jist as good as marvels.

im on mobile someone post Thor fighting the guy with the deer antler helmet lol

98% of the Snyderposting is trolling. There's like maybe 2 genuine idiots who have been encouraged by the shitposting.

lmao

lolz i always get a hearty chuckle from this

It's Larry Fong his friend? That's maybe he reason of why he keeps working him despite the movie problems.
>People saw this shit on cinemas.

there are more cuts than seconds in this "fight"

>redditors actually believe this

yeah its so impossible that people could like Snyder films

It depends, I don't care about the studio, I just want good movies, it's just a coincidence that the DCEU have been better than other capeshit.

snyder makes visually very nice films with heavy handed stories and dialog

his films are basically turn-your-brain-off-kino

no im gay

I like to suck on the penises of other men, if you didn't get the message

both me - nothing wrong with sucking a little dilznick sometimes u kno :^)

did you guys know my gf is a professional masseuse

woops meant to say massage studio owner & ceo

*prostitute
sorry i'm drunk

i liked MOS and BVS but SS was pretty meh, some cool stuff, but overall kinda shitty. as for snyders works, the only one i didnt like was sucker punch.

Snyder is the last warrior of cinema
My mancave is a temple to the auteur and his kinos

Haven't seen Suicide Squad yet, but I saw Man of Steel and BvS this week and liked them both.

I did enjoy them and will probably keep up with the series. I just find them frustrating because they're almost good but can never reach their potential when pursuing the extended universe thing. I'm fully expecting Justice League to be shit, it just can't work without even more cheese and they've cornered themselves by trying to be gritty and realistic. You can't really have it both ways. Don't make a heavy-handed God vs. man movie (or half-movie) and then introduce X more Gods. Or if you do at least flesh the human hero out more, and make the conflict more satisfying in its build up and conclusion.

As a side note I thought the fight scene in that nightmare sequence was really fucking cool, and in general the Batman action was great.

It ain't me.

it aint meeeeeeee

i aint no senator's son naw

Pretty much what said. Also, I appreciate the fact that they appear to be making an effort to more fully integrate their long arc into the movies instead of making them more stand-alone. It makes me feel more like I'm being told a story.

Yes