Does Islam have any place in the Western world?

Does Islam have any place in the Western world?

islam must penetrate your mom's vagina :DD

catch my drift ?

They have a place in your mums pussy

ofc. it's chr*stianity that has no place in the western world (or anywhere else).

In your mum's cunt. The world belongs to Islam desu, the alpha males of Islam must rule over us wh*tey beta males, we only exist to be their slaves and after they get robots to do the work for them there will be no need for the existence of us wh*te males as they will only just clone the white wimmenz.

This was meant to be serious

Yeah but they need to get rid of some fundalist dogma's that are present within most (95+%) muslims

i.e. anti gay beliefs, zakya, anti democratic beliefs (pro shariah), beating of children/wives, women equality etc

well the list goes on. I guess they don't have any place in the western world except the few secular muslim groups

>This was meant to be serious

nigga, you asked if islam has a place in the western world, it sounded like a joke desu

>nigga

No racismo, pls

>being pro-gay
>being anti-alpha male
>being anti-autocracy
>allowing the beta male to vote
>thinking females are equal to men and denying the rules of nature
Westernism does not have a place in the world, don't even know wtf zakya is.
>pic related
>being (((cuckular)))

i'm spaish, therefore black blood runs through my veins allowing me to say nigga

Ok, move to Saudi Arabia or Bahrain then you puerile edgelord.

>being this reddit
>if you aren't a cuck you're an edgelord
Homosexuality is literally a mental illness. The height of Europe/America was the 17th-early 20th centuries where alpha male values were promoted whereas today beta male values and mental illnesses and faggotry as well as false songs of "equality" are being promoted. Thus is leading to degeneracy and the collapse of the West. To actually try to get other alpha male ideas and people to accept your faggotry and collapse like you truly shows the delusions of these cucks.

Try reading some work from Nietzsche, or Rousseau, and you'll see Islam had it right all along. To tolerate weakness while vilifying alpha males is literally cuckoldry

Islam is too barbaric of a religion to have a place in western society
>inb4 retards start saying Islam is the "alpha religion" and "redpilled"

>being alpha is barbaric
They are the alpha and the most red pilled religion. w*stern society is too beta to exist in the world. Tolerating weakness is harmful to life. Even the Fuhrer says so.

But I thought Arabs were white?

They're Semites(the master race and also unironically Aryan)

basically, you're just saying that muslim would have a place on the condition they were not muslim

basically if Muslims were cucks like wh*tey they'd be accepted

stfu

No not really but my dick in barbi's mouth very much so.

Just rude.

That's a stupid question. The "West" decides what should have a place there or not.

yes, in the trash

Only Sufism. The other sects are not enlightened.

No.

>Try reading some work from Nietzsche, or Rousseau, and you'll see Islam had it right all along. To tolerate weakness while vilifying alpha males is literally cuckoldry

No, they belong in the Eastern world.

Wasn't that simple?
Easy-peasy.

ofc

all religion has a place

but not all places have a place for any religion

western society posits that religion is non-exclusive to westernism

this is what makes the modern west

otherwise western the concept is meaningless

you fucking turd

you can't turn back it is quite literally impossible

nigger