Drinking with friends on thursday

Drinking with friends on thursday.
What booze should i get, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reservebar.com/glenmorangie-pride-1981-single-malt-whisky?utm_source=GoogleShoppingFeed&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=Glenmorangie&mkwid=sZffRZEDF_dc&pcrid=88483033960&pmt=&pkw=&utm_source=google&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Shopping%20Full%20Collection&utm_medium=cpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not get something classy ?

alcool

such as?

Capri sun

You know, the things you can afford only once a month.

For me it's Ron Zacapa

Its only Tuesday you cunt, decide on Thursday

/thread

lol

dont just get one thing or another. get some vodka for mixed drinks, jack for shots, tequila for margaritas and shots. just switch it up. also it isnt bad form to ask everyone what they want. even if you dont ask everyone you know that you can at least make some people happy

you ever think maybe i should buy or order the booze BEFORE i actually drink?
having the booze is usually a prerequisite to drinking it

Fireball whiskey

Get a bottle of Titos Voldka and have a screwdriver. Voldka and orange juice. Or pick up a thing of wild turkey (shit) and a 4 pack of redbull. Turkey Bombs!

>looks up Ron Zacapa
DAMN you're an expensive date

Rum is pretty nice sweety. Buy some whiskey for your man, he'll love you for that.

No, I just have taste

Unless you're going to start drinking at 00:00hrs Thursday then your point it fucked into a cocked hat me old china.

What is the U.S Prices ? since I presume that's where you're from, I get a bottle for 300 Dkk

And have a good job, aparently.
$100 usd for one bottle would kill me

> Disgracing liquor with energy piss

I just don't know this world anymore. What the actual fuck

Yeah the red bull is a no go

Don't worry -- Ron Zacapa is basically "rum liqueur" anyway and highly over-rated. So many rums have sugar added. One that doesn't and that will taste good without breaking the bank (and please whiskey drinkers, too) is English Harbour 5-year-old. It's about $30.

It's not meant to be a sit and sip drink. It's just a big shot. And wild turkey isn't good alone anyways. Not for everyone! It is an acquired taste. Idk why I like them

My midweek playbook is usually

Starter: 3-4 G&T's (Monkey 47 or Bathtub)
Main Course: A nice hoppy IPA 6-10 cans
Dessert: The Macallan or Talisker depending how I feel

What is your budget ?

Energy piss anywhere near any liquor, good or bad, is a no go. Acquire a different taste. May I suggest ginger beer and a slice of lime if you must

Bout 30-40 bucks usd

Oh, yeah okay. Then what about a glen fiddich 12 year old ? That can't run for too much in the US

Actually, another one for you for shit whiskey taught to me by a south african friend, it's called "The Meeting". Take a shot of shit whiskey and a shot of lime cordial, put half the lime in your mouth, add the shot of whiskey, then the other half of lime, swill and swallow

>glen fiddich 12 year old
yeah that runs for about 31.

was looking that up, found this:

reservebar.com/glenmorangie-pride-1981-single-malt-whisky?utm_source=GoogleShoppingFeed&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=Glenmorangie&mkwid=sZffRZEDF_dc&pcrid=88483033960&pmt=&pkw=&utm_source=google&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Shopping%20Full%20Collection&utm_medium=cpc

>holyfuck.jpg

>$5,695.00
goddamn

That's insane

just take shots of kraken you bitch ass nigga

Some beers. Tell them byob

user why the fuck do you think i posted with kraken as my pic. i got kraken, i want to try some new shit tho too

Heartburn

Bleach

got a link to where i can buy it? all i get when i look it up is research on heartburn/alcohol correlations

Glen Fiddich goes good with coke

haha so funny, you're so original and clever user.