Albums you've recently listened to

Whats the most recent album you've listened to in its entierty, and what your opinion on the album?

Mine is humanz pic related, dissapointed but had some good tracks like andromeda. The worst track has to be sex murder party.

I listened to the next day. It's a really good listen and is pretty emotional at times.

Humans was quite a big disappointment for me because the lead singles were strong. The pr boasts that there are 24 tracks on the deluxe edition but if you remove the useless interlude she its only 19

Did you listen with or without interludes user?

I've peen listening through Play by Moby, shits a hard throwback.

I feel pretty much the same as on humanz, the only song I liked outside of the singles is broken and blue

Criminally underrated Southern classic.

More like "Kids being kids"

: D

Some of my favourites are on the deluxe, ticker tape and outnof body. Ticker tape has s really nice nostalgic feeling to it. What are your thoughts in sleeping Powder?

Paradise Lost - In Requiem

Their worst album IMO but still worth the occasional listen. It has some genuinely great songs but also some mediocre ones and to me it sounds like the only album in their discography that could be removed wholesale and their evolution as a band wouldn't really feel the impact.

You really like We Got the Power more than sex murder party?

Homey by Chon. This album grooves and is chill af. The boys still shred

Really fun
Ridiculous mixture of film-soundtrack-plunderphonics with breakcore

It's pretty cool. Black metal and Devin Townsend influences with some extremely light emo sounding vocals. It's kind of weird, I don't fully love the vocals and there are parts where the music could play to some harsh vocals if they ever decide to start implementing the technique but it's pretty fun to listen to. Makes me feel like I'm in space or some shit.

They have another album which is much heavier on the black metal spectrum on sound which is pretty cool and it's only like 15 minutes but it still has the light boyish singing.

always a comfy album to come back too

It is, like home, but sometimes home isn't a good place to be and one wants to leave. That reminds me of another album, I can't think of it though.

Enjoy home though friends, don't take it for granted.

I really liked it.

RODEO by TRAVIS SCOTT

it's real good

>album in its entirety
>implying there's any other way to lisren to music

Just finished No Control by Bad Religion. I dug it well enough, but I don't see the melodic hardcore comparisons at all. Had some great lyrics but certainly got a little old after a while. I love punk rock and can appreciate sonic cohesion but here it particularly began to blend together every song to sound the same.

This morning during my run
Really good shit, one of the only punk(rock) albums i've ever liked

Anyone banging Go by Krizz Kaliko

Not quite as good as Surfer Rosa or Doolittle, but there are some really cool ideas on here

Pure Magic by Bruneaux
Fuckin hell this album is a 10/10, so many memorable samples mixed together to not only form a good-time ambience, but to make it enjoable the second time through. It never got stale and always kept my attention.
My favorite and most memorable pairing was "Party Rock Anthem" alongside "You can call me Al"

Got a vinyl copy of enter the 36 chambers today and listened to that. One of the only hip hop albums that is almost entirely bragadocious that I love.

'Paranoid' by Black Sabbath. Their debut is superior but both are immensely great listens.

Really great album, some parts were a bit dull but it was mostly great

Best track: Nikes or Solo
Worst track: probably Siegfried (if not including interludes)

Just listened to this 2 times in a row for the first time and I like it a lot, but I'm don't know shit about crossover thrash at all. Anyone can recommend some entry-level CT or CT in general with a sense of humor?

sorry for typos

That would be Atlas by FM-84
This genre of synthwave (or futuresynth or retrowave or whatever) is full of really fun-ass albums to listen to.

Listened to it all, really enjoyable thx

agreed, underrated artist

He talks about pretty girls, drugs and fashion. That's Rocky for ya.
I really digged the production on Lord Pretty Flacko Joyde 2 from Nez & Rio

not liking sweet older people talking about their experiences

i listen with, they wore annoying af.

yes

Starflyer 59?

aoty

Listening to this rn, pretty interesting and trippy hip-hop
Underrated af, third best Bowie album for me after Low and Ziggy
Comfy indeed
Never could get into this album

I know I'm late to the whole post punk party, but I'm tryna get into new genres right now, and this is my start.

>exmilitary
>still great
>fav songs: Beware/SECTB
>Least fav song: has to be Thru The Walls bc of the meme trumpet in there

humanz is my least favourite album of the year

overrated

Surprised they didn't make she's my collar or charger into singles, I didn't care for the actual singles.

So why don't you like raggae?

Fun stuff albeit too messy

really digging this

he talks about more than that though
good album to get started with
garbage desu

Sebastien tellier's sexuality, some songs are relaxing , but i was surprised that the album was produced by eric chédeville and guy man, both were know as le knight club

Atrax Morgue - Overcome

4/5 Excellent

it summer

great record. spits you out somewhere near andromeda//

Yup

First album I heard of him. Great shit.

No idea how I've gone so long without hearing this album but god damn was it one of the most pleasurable listening experiences I've ever had.
Of all his albums/tapes to boil down to that oversimplified description, you picked by far the worst one
Really need to listen to this already too
I KNOW NAHHTHING I'M JUST SITTIN HERE LOOKIN AT PRETTY COLOURS
sweet lil suf
I've literally only ever come back to Saturnz Barz & Busted and Blue, such a shame