This guy is a sick fuck preying on young girls (12y/o) and asks them for nudes and threatens to Photoshop them onto...

This guy is a sick fuck preying on young girls (12y/o) and asks them for nudes and threatens to Photoshop them onto nude photos and post them everywhere if they didn't do a video call. Y'all know what to do.

Android truly is disgusting, I shit nicer UI

fuck off....we are not your personal army

Be me 19 never in my life have I asked for nudes

Would be disappointed If i find a GF and she been sending nudes

You = faggot

His Profile Pic triggers me

Tbh... I could care less because it's not my problem

nypa
go outside and ride your bike, summer fag.

what to do? do the same?

Lol i got the cops on the phone and the pictures saved. Ill have to go to the PD after work to show them but itll be worth ruining his life. Shouldnt be hard to track him down. Good job, OP. (You) = not a faggot

Couldn't. You couldn't care less

Fag

Do you usually care about other peoples problems?

What if hes using a fake fb account

Theyll trace the IP, more than likely. People like this are usually bad about covering up their trail. They always have something that leads back to them, usually its cp.

L O L

O

L

So...he's one of us?

wtf you can do that?

He's a real hacker

Ive blackmailed girls before and theyve threatened to go to cops but nothings ever come back on me. I usually delete everything connected to the fb and email account. I even had one girl who went to her dad and he said he had ties to someone at the FBI even gave out his name and it was legit but this was over a year and a half ago

Prepare to be disappointed. It's a new normal. There's really nothing wrong with it.

Now, if she used to send nudes but won't send them to you even tho you're fucking? That's weird. I don't like that shit.

>be me
>have conversation with dood
>act like I don't want business
>but keep replying
>ask Sup Forums for help cause of my miserable life since I can't just log of and ignore this guy

You come to /b newfag? Seems like you're at the right place to be

Faggot. Have a heart.

fuck sake, did he get a vid of the girl? and if so, can we see it

the girl doesn't exist, you paedophile faggot

>Spiderman photo
>Accusing others of being a newfag

I dont understand the point of this post then... If theres no girl why the fuck are we even here

To catch a pedo

kys pedo fag

not pedo - dumbo! most 12 year old have hips, tits, ass and have started periods.....

Oh woah dude epic insults

then who is kim?