Do peeps in your count also always do this?

Do peeps in your count also always do this?

no its too full and they would get shit on by some mad old fart

how?

huh? do what?

i used to just stand next to such stuff but ever since i got over sitting next to random people i also lecture people like these if there's nowhere else to sit

living in city centre is hell, cars are forever stuck and communal transport is always full

Haven't taken a train in years but if that happened on a bus the driver would get really mad

kek

I don't understand, what's wrong with putting your stuff on the seat next to you? If someone wants to sit there, he'll ask.

AAAA wtf are you talking about????

They get kicked in the face if they do
Or someone just sits on the bag

Your count is an ant colony.

it's the norm

It's considered very rude, and buses here even put signs up discouraging people to take up multiple seats.

If the bus is mostly empty it's fine, but during busy hours you aren't supposed to hog the seats. People don't want to have to ask complete strangers to move their shit out of the way so they can use the seat.

>If someone wants to sit there, he'll ask.

Some people are so socially retarded they are unable to ask a person if they can sit down. Just as a heads up you don't need to be a loser to be a social retard since it covers a wide range if people rich and poor.

I do this myself. Doesot come across as a cuntish thing to do?

It's more about you not being required to ask because the seat doesn't belong to the stranger.

On public transit the ride is also quite bumpy so if an older person is looking for a seat but they have to go through a whole exchange to get someone to move their shit out of the way the driver is already driving before the person bothers. Lots of shit heads also take up priority seating for elderly and don't move when they get on.

You don't ask, you don't get the seat.

You do, you just move their things and drop it on the ground.

If you act like a cunt, expect the same behaviour towards you.

I do it if there are a lot of other seats available. If it does happen that I don't notice the train filling up someone will usually ask me to move it so they can sit down, no harm done.

That's different, the front seats are reserved for old people and it's common courtesy to offer your seat to anyone older.

Why is keeping your stuff on theseat so horrible? All it takes is to ask for the seat.

I do the same my nig

Just ask it's not that hard or better yet use body language.

>public transportation

It's fine unless you have a country with a significant urban groid population.

Yeah but it is a dick move if the bus is full, thankfully it is easy to resolve
>Hey sorry can you move your bag please?
>Yeah sure no problem

or

>Hey sorry can you move your bag please?
>Silence or she says no
>Pick her bag up and drop it on the floor.

>Pick her bag up and drop it on the floor.
Followed by a 'I didn't ask for permission I was just being polite'.

>Hey sorry...
>I HAVE A BOYFRIEND
>yfw

Yes, i throw their backpacks to the ground after they pretend to not hear me and sit besides them.

I just sit on the bag itself.
>tfw did that once

>headbutt in the nose or kick in the crotch
>carry on

pansy

It is one of the few situations where you can be that bold in your actions because the bus driver will have your back and most likely the majority of the bus since they are all pissed off commuters who hate that shit.

>mfw

>All it takes is to ask for the seat.

That requires social interaction which is pretty much a no no for many in North America.

Funny

Not really. Dependent on the place. Canada's is pretty shit but it exists. USA has decent/okay ones in it's cities.

Yes, but they move it if you ask them politely to move it.

That happened to me once on a train

>Gesture towards the bag and asks if i may sit
>She says no
>Say a sarcastic ok? and chose another seat

How to not be a pussy?

>h a no no for many in North America.
i thought they're overly talkative?

have i been led astray by memes?

>other seats available
>asks to sit beside someone
you goofed

Here I have only seen that happen in buses and only when it's almost empty, never in rush hour. The right thing to do if you don't want anyone sitting next to you is to take the seat that's not right next to window, that way you'll be one of the last options

Yeah but they hope you don't ask.

They hope the bag/stuff will scare away most people from asking and I have experienced that elderly people were rejected from getting to sit by immigrants.

Holy fucking shit. I couldnt even live like that.

You get used to it

How many people get robbed/groped in that crowd?

Every fucking day

It's probably for the best to keep your phone at hand, not really for pick pockets but if it falls in between the struggles you will never see it again, woman have separate areas but if one screams for for getting touched most likely a fight would break out, I've seen that happen, and police can take a while to get into the crowd

what a huge bitch

>People don't want to have to ask complete strangers to move their shit out of the way so they can use the seat.

This is why I will always be the asshole I grew into rather than the beta bitch I was. I wouldn't even ask, I'd just move it out of my way and sit down. It's clearly for passengers, not luggage. Any problem with it? Call the cops you dumb cunt.

>Separate areas
How do the separate areas work?

Also how will a girl scream if she is in a separate area anyway?

Also what do you mean with "a fight breaks out" will random men help her or just the female against the groper?

Stop being autistic and ask for room if you want to sit

our metro during rush hours is also like that
so what

>people don't want to have to ask complete strangers to move their shit out of the way so they can use the seat

Then you don't deserve a seat.

What kind of a beta cuck stands there and just watches some bitch take up two seats. FFS

You see that black separator at the top of the stairs? Woman get a separate hallway, there is police in every single joint of the hallway guiding people

Sure, if it's a man in the female area he'll get in trouble twice and if it's a woman I dunno, I've seen them being more savage with one another than men with women
Also yes, some times random men will step in, if they are not soulless assholes
Seen that happen before
In pic related a fight just got stopped, some dude pulled the headphones of some other guy

>european cities are build for people, because people live in cities
>american cities are build for cars, because cars live in house and people in garage

Considering our single car garages themselves are bigger than your 3 bedroom homes, You're not wrong.

It must suck for the other passengers if somebody ate a tripple rations of natto before taking the sub.

I once saw someone doing that at peak hour.
Everyone in the bas was standing. And when someone asked to sit there, she said "I'm saving it for my friend". It was unbelievable.

Then some clueless sudanese lady came along and up and moved the bag and sat there anyway.
She had the gall to act shocked by this, as if that was the social faux pas being commited.

Haha.
Get cucked bitch. That made my day.

Not if you take the 7 bis

lel, dumb bitch gets rekt by another dumb bitch

noice

you mean a bad bitch

câlisse

We don't have trains

Interesting phenomenon desu.

>public transport

Holy shit. How do you guys manage? You are on someone else's (driver's) schedule and you have to share everything. How do you even feel human?

>womanspreading
triggered
how many of those men are currently groping a woman in this photo?

I can tell people who say they would drop the bag or something like this are all first worlders.
>be me
>on the last bus of the night tired
>some ugly fat bald guy is with his bag on the last seat
>ask him to move it
>says no
>i was tired that day so i start chimping out telling him its not his fucking place
>he gets up and tries to intimidate me
>punch him in the face and only stop because others separate us
>he pushs then
>takes a knife out
>says if i don't leave the bus he will kill me
>don't wanna a hero so do this
>bus stops on empty road for me, bus driver tells me there is gonna be one after that is not for passengers but if i explain what happened he will let me in
>leave
>motorcycle with two niggers stop at my side a little after the bus leaves
>they pull a gun
>get robbed
One day, and i got threatened two times in a row.

This is standard sight on fridays when i take train to uni, how can anyone think this is excessive

There is must be lots of cockroac in your home.How can you even sleep?

Germoney gave monies for public transport so the longest i ever had to wait was train for an hour and bus for 15 minutes.

Thanks Hans

Very normal. Our teenagers also like to lay on both seats and if you complain they ignore you.

I do when it's empty.

Have you tried not living in a third world shithole?

Yes.

free place

I just do it when the bus is almost or completely empty.

This. I always imagine come cunty feminist secretly taking pics of me at those times. They get to post the pic online and pretend from the angle that it wasn't an empty bus/tram.

Never thought about it...

Hmm booty blasted united statian smell on the morning

If they did people would go 'Excuse me can I sit there' and they would move their bag.

aww that's sweet

what if the crowd pushes foward? they all die.

>here comes the diversity