HOLY SHIT, LADS

HOLY SHIT, LADS

Saw this shit in the comments of my local Bernie supporter's Facebook post

I thought it was all a meme, but this is a reminder that retard Yakub people are REAL

CAN'T WAKE UP

WE

someone revoke her GED

This literally has to be a meme
there is no fucking way people have these ideas

Even if what she's saying about non-blacks only existing for 6000 years, Jesus was born 2000 years ago.

WUZZZZ

they're taught it in school

>WUZ

Math only makes them angry.

PROPHETS N SHIEEEEET

WE WUZ JAYZUZ N SHIET

KANGZ

Blacks are different from browns now?

>do your own research

I bet her research was based on wewuzkangs.org

Gadz

>JEZUZ N SHIIIIET

JAYSUS KIKE! Oh eh I meant YESHUA NIGGER!

Fml I tried to get past the spam filters for 10 fucking minutes
Gonna have to take my word for this one, or search Cuckbook for "Donald Frank" and find the one posting Bernie shit

Being kangz an shit wasn't enough.

Now they're the kang of kangz, an shiet.

WE WUZ ROMANS
WE WUZ VIKINGS
WE WUZ JESUS
WE WUZ JEWS
WE WUZ CHINESE
WE WUZ KNIGHTS
WE WUZ KINGS N QUEENZ
WE WUZ MOZART
WE WUZ LINCOLN

WE

WUZ

ERRYTHANG, NIGGA

SHIEEEEET

KANG OF DA JEWS

literal demons using people, people willingly accepting absolute false bullshit. even taking things out of context is considered truth and to object with proof is now evil, hateful, sexist and now racist.
i cant wait for this shit to end. please take me, i am done

>White people ... have not been on this planet more than 6k years

>defective offspring only 6000 years old
>accomplished more in the last six -hundred- years than the blacks did in the previous 60,000.

his name really was Yeshua (Joshua)

bix nood

I know, but he wasn't a nigger

>Dr. Yakub

Oh man, please make this into a meme.

>WE WUZ MAD SCIENTISTS AND SHIEET.

>Dr. Wewuz

NORTH KOREA PLACING NUKES ON CHINA AND SOUTH KOREAS BORDERS

>WE WUZ MAGICAL POWERS AND SHIEET

Yes, but it's completely meaningless complaint that the message of Christianity went through multiple languages before English and only mentioned to demonstrate some false sense of superiority.

>Yes I agree, black people are very primitive and unevolved

it's not any more ridiculous than Scientology

I've always wondered if we are so inferior then they did we subjugate Africa's western coast with such ease?

I've never really seen the point in their argument that whites are the sub-human offspring of glorious Africans.

Doesn't that mean that, to them, Africans have been oppressed, dominated and out-smarted by genetically inferior beings for the last thousand years?

This is what happens when you convince PoC (pickers of cotton) that they'll never be racist because muh privilege+power.

They start acting like huge racists. Big surprise. It's almost like tribalistic mentality affects all the races on Earth.

"The ozone is opened past the 33rd degree"
>literally read some masonic shit and illuminati shit and declared they know what they are talking about.

For re-assurance look at african scientists.

KANGZ OF KANGZ

That's not really saying much.

>His name was Joshua

Jesus was born about 2000 years ago so he still could be white even by her retarded logic. She obviously hasn't read the bible

>It was Yeshua

Does she think "Yeshua" is a typical nigger name like "Tishone-Ka'laylay"?

>By the age of 18, Yakub graduated from the colleges and universities of his nation. 20 miles outside of present day Mecca, Saudi Arabia, Yakub began to teach his doctrine called, “Tricknology”. His Holy book was called, The Book of Tricknology of 120°. He told his followers if they follow his doctrine, they could rule the world for 6,000 years and make slaves of everyone else.

I'm kekking.

Should I Inbox this monkey and get her BTFO?

It is no surprise that a people with hardly a scrap of history to be proud of would try and steal the best of everyone else's.

Is he saying that they was kangz as early as 600 years ago or..?

>sandniggers in Levant prior to the arab conquests
Kek, jesus most likely looked like Bashar al-Assad