TRUMP GENERAL - DONALD'S BIZARRE CAMPAIGN EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,134
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
WA- 5/16 in-person
sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17
state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

UPCOMING EVENTS
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BxAY_HNNXWk
>Eric Trump on Kelly File 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ctyYprDVk
>Trump on Greta 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=wDzr4r-QoPo
>Trump on Kilmeade & Friends 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0TPjIiEf69M
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=JVA9-T2UMB0
>Manafort on Hardball 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=t_gQ2iib14s
>Lewandowski on Hannity 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Jng5bcAedII
>Trump on O’Reilly 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VOKDOEdijkI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Diamond & Silk Have a Message For Mitt Romney!
youtube.com/watch?v=q72bQEux6K8
>Best of Trump – Waterbury
youtube.com/watch?v=vlbEjG-M-v4
>SJWs: Want Some TRUMP?
youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg
>Boss Nigger Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
>Trump Rap
youtube.com/watch?v=qKrWYUbBtmA

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XPBwXKgDTdE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oB2EDu5XA
youtu.be/RGsTYUl9IDQ
tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump
youtube.com/watch?v=os1cdoKKEAQ
downtrend.com/71superb/former-mexican-president-threatens-war-with-us-if-trump-is-elected
liveleak.com/view?i=2d6_1463076394
youtube.com/watch?v=RGsTYUl9IDQ
politico.eu/article/sadiq-khan-vows-to-help-hillary-clinton-defeat-donald-trump-us-presidential-election-america-president/
youtu.be/e_XcTX0Fmv0
thehill.com/latino/276793-guatemalan-president-offers-trump-cheap-labor-for-border-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

I'M BREAD CRUZ AND I APPROVE THIS BREAD. GOD BLESS.

CHOO CHOO

Post Trumpwave.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oB2EDu5XA

MAGA
> MAGA
MAGA
> MAGA
MAGA
> MAGA
MAGA
> MAGA

DANGEROUS

penis jews penis jews penis

NEED VIDEO OF YOUNG TURKS GIRL CRYING DAMN IT.

I can't believe how racist you people are voting for TRUMP!

Stay determined and never waver off-course, your efforts will bring glory in the fall

awoo~

Can somebody MAGA a .gif?

Here's an obscure, painfully unfunny clip of Hillary Clinton doing a Forrest Gump parody:

youtu.be/RGsTYUl9IDQ

Does anyone know where I can find stats about voter demographics in the 2012 R primaries?

This shill I know keeps trying to argue that Trump has no chance because he does terribly with minority voters. I see Romney lost 93-6 Black vote and 71-27 Hispanic vote which is downright miserable. I want statistical proof that Trump is doing no worse than Romney but I can't find any data on the primaries for 2012.

tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump

Essential Trumpwave

>simply not answer any requests for interviews.

Tbf that's the best possible strategy she could pursue, she's a goddamn mess

Good god messages like that are pathetic. Why Canada?

Is it weird that I want to fuck younger Hillary?

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

I don't know why I laughed as hard as I did.

Why did he do it lads?

Young Turks freaking out that "Hillary’s Lead Over Trump Has Completely Evaporated"

youtube.com/watch?v=os1cdoKKEAQ

I DISAVOW

downtrend.com/71superb/former-mexican-president-threatens-war-with-us-if-trump-is-elected

liveleak.com/view?i=2d6_1463076394

Vincinte Fox going on record saying Mexico will declare open war with the U.S should we build wall. Calling mexicans "spicy jalapenos" that are willing to fight.

When are we going to kick this HUMAN FUCKING SCUM to the curb.
FUCK MEXICO.
FUCK MEXICAN PRIDE.

IF YOU'RE LIVING IN THE U.S AND CARE MORE ABOUT FUCKING MEXICO THAN THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN YOU'RE A TRAITOR, GTFO.

I miss the rato memes.

Doesn't need another David Duke

Multiple general election polls came out in recent days and Trump was winning 6-10% of niggers and 18-28% of beaners--that's for all Americans, not just Republicans, and it's way better than what Romney did (4% niggers I believe). As far as the primary I don't have the numbers with me but Trump blew it out of the water with both niggers and beaners, he won beaners in a landslide in places like Nevada with high beaner concentration in the GOP.

Because he's not going for another David Duke again. This is bullshit.

Good Damage Control.

H O L Y S H I T

PUT THIS IN THE OP

youtube.com/watch?v=RGsTYUl9IDQ

He's not even the sitting president. What does the actual president have to say about the wall?

Well,

Eric Trump was in the last thread

Nothing else tonight can top that fampai

What a time to be alive

Kek. Holy shit - he only disavowed it once. Get ready for him to flip flop again and re-avow it tomorrow!!

politico.eu/article/sadiq-khan-vows-to-help-hillary-clinton-defeat-donald-trump-us-presidential-election-america-president/

LESS THAN 1 WEEK INTO TAKING OFFICE, THE MUSLIM EMIR OF LONDONISTAN ANNOUNCES HE WILL NEGLECT HIS DUTIES AND INSTEAD INTERFERE IN A FOREIGN ELECTION

>Muslims
>Ever

>Vincinte Fox going on record saying Mexico will declare open war with the U.S should we build wall.

Oh no, how will the US military even compete?

because the last thing he needs is the media focusing on his old butler for the next 3 weeks

what happen

The Guatemalan president offers Trump workers to build the wall.

youtu.be/e_XcTX0Fmv0

thehill.com/latino/276793-guatemalan-president-offers-trump-cheap-labor-for-border-wall

Why the fuck did I click that.

Was Senecal the same butler who did that hilarious interview a few months back or us this another guy?

Put on a show on Farcebook.

Meanwhile Trump and the guy are drinking and laughing about.

>tfw no lyin ted holding the bible high

Bullshit.

Explain?

in the general election can democrats vote for republican and vise versa? like is it like a open primary?

that greatly helps trump

We already have their citizens illegally breaking into our country, raping and kill our citizens. Imagine if their rancid, backwards, corrupt ass government called for it openly and sanctioned it?

You're a fucking idiot if you don't think this is a big deal. Even more reason to get that wall up ASAP. 10 FEET HIGHER.

This is fucking hilarious. Taste the fear.

AND THEN HE PUTS IT DOWN

Who would you vote for if it was Trump vs Ron Paul instead of Trump vs Hillary?

ATTENTION: THIS MUST BE SHARED WITH THE HASHTAG #GUMPF.

TURN THE MEME AGAINST THEM. #GUMPF

>tfw I watched a whole minute

AND LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESssssssss

>Eric Trump was in the last thread
What a time to be alive

Does your friend know that turnout among x demographic and not that demographic's support is what decides elections?

Blacks haven't moved around a lot and have been a steady 13-14% of America's population, yet they decided several key states for Boss Nigga. Likewise, Romney had the 'white vote,' but lost horrendously.

Electability = how much of your base you can get to turn out and vote. Trump has a chance not only because he's charismatic and will get to clarify his positions publicly over the coming months, but also because there's historic turnouts among Republicans and most of the Dem turnout has been due to Berniefags.

Clinton couldn't get minorities out to vote in 2008, against JOHN 'crashing this plane' MCCAIN immediately after Dubya of all people, she sure as hell won't now.

That is the fakest pair of smiles I've ever seen.

I wonder why?

"Mexico will never pay for the wall".
"It will damage Mexico-US relations".

Last time you fucks tried this, we had a war. I wouldn't be too concerned about Globalist Capital, UK trying to help a fellow Islam-lover.

Is he grooming you for office?

He did it so that people go look up what the comments are, then see them and get BTFO.

Ya know, this wouldn't be happening if you niggers had elected Goldsmith.

Hey Eric, if you're still here I have a question...

Do you think if I nuked the mudslimes I would have a chance with Ivanka?

Thanks

that's good shitposting

Because he's smart.

>It's finally the Republican National Convention
>Trump has made it a spectacle, with music, and acts, and celebrities
>Everyone is having a great time, and eagerly awaiting Trump's speech, as he has greatly surpassed 1237
>He comes up, and the lights dim
>The spotlight is on just him
"I would like to thank all of you for this glorious night. I love the republican party, and I love all of you. We're going to unite, and defeat Hillary in the general election this November"
>Everyone claps, and nods
"But some of you, I know, are wondering about my vice presidential pick. Well, I've figured that the traditional process does not suit me, or our party. Instead, I have a better idea"
>The background lights up
>It's a giant screen
>On it the words "THE VICE PRESIDENT" are in large, red white and blue letters
"I'm going to be holding a contest. I will invite 16 candidates and you will compete for my vice presidential pick. Each week, one of you WILL be fired."
>yfw

Keep in mind, Trump will invite Jeb onto the show, and ream him out every episode. He'll keep Jeb on until there are about 5 people left, and then fire him.

They've really got to stop using the word never.

>the jews censor the word god in goddamn
first line and they can't help themselves
d-g bless amerika

>Romney had the 'white vote,
Nope. He had a lower white turnout than McCain. Romney keep millions of evangelicals at home.

I know.

capped for Posterity.

Eric is a God.

He posted this family photo.

no but I would go back further than 1995

They're probably Mormons, they've got the cuck mentality and the fake smiles down to a T.

probably not.

getting real sick of this sandnigger mayor commenting on shit that doesn't concern him

Saw it. Fuck all these assholes threatening us voters. They won't do shit and we won't put up with it. Vincinte secured on permanent enemies list.

>Disavows a man practicing free speech
>Stays loyal to a man who beats up female reporters

How can you vote for this?

It's your job to redpill someone on Trump.

Show them the light.

How do you do it?

>You're admonished. *wink*
You sound like a fag who hasn't bothered to watch any rallies held by the God Emperor.

This is what happens when your London cucks elect a mudslime over a jew. At least now you know what to expect firsthand.

I hope President Trump makes once-Great Britain eat its words. But I fear he won't because he'll need to be presidential and shit. But goddamn their interference in U.S. politics has been beyond infuriating, who the fuck do they think they are.

doesn't he have a city in another country to be mayor over?

That's like the most grandpa photo ever. I love Dons smile.

>spicy jalapeños

top kekkle

you're right.... That is why I'm #withher now

What if it's Don Jr?

I've seen that pic posted here weeks ago

>mfw Jeb gets fired in week one

That image has been posted at least 12 times before. Search the md5 in the archive

>Vincinte Fox going on record saying Mexico will declare open war with the U.S should we build wall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BRING IT FAGGOTS

So how did Trump's rally with Paul Ryan go?