Get yourself a depressed girl Sup Forums

Get yourself a depressed girl Sup Forums
>They are too depressed to clean so your filth is ok
> Their mood gets easily ruined and then they wont eat; which keeps them skinny.
> low self esteem
> Usually want to have rough kinky sex because they are fucked up in the head

Pic related; depressed girl in my room.

Implying I live in filth.

what are you? Some sort of normie?

This usually sets them up with no ambition, if anything invest time to take them out of depression and they will have greater bond than ever, but she'll probably fuck a black dude so its up to you

nice sword art online laptop backround

the pic looked cool, dont care much for the anime itself

No way man. Depressed girls can become horkers too. Best way to determine if a girl is gonna stay thin is to check her ankles. The thinner they are the less weight they're gonna be able to carry later on.

Don't bet on that.

> hygiene... not so much
> grats you are now her personal counselor
> room smells like bad breath and unwashed pussy
> easy girl is easy mode, you're ripe to be cucked
> save loads of money on soap & toothpaste

Where do I get mine?

>girls
that's a dude pulling his dick back.

Dump her, that's what I did to my one, life is way better now.

lmfao

> bloody pads laying all around for you and your friends to find
> 3am counseling sessions because fuck you thats why
> kinky sex is always good
> where is that cash i thought I had in my wallet?
> wait why are there pinholes in my condoms?

> i hope you like world of warcraft
> scabies isnt that big a deal
> all girls get urinary tract infections right?
> kinky sex is good and anal too
> damn is that the bed sheets that smell?

Send more pics ! But clean your room after

where's her feminine penis?

comic conventions usually

everquest, WoW

She's got it pulled back toward her ass. That's what she's doing with her right hand.

Good that it's working out for you, user, but that stuff could go either way. A lot of people eat when they're depressed... filth could lead to not taking care of herself... etc.

Enjoy it while you can; use that little fuckslut. But for christsake don't knock her up. Be ready to bounce when shit goes sideways on you... which it eventually will with a crazy chick.

This checks out.

Fuck you. Too real

>tfw she takes what she wants from your relationship and uses it as a crutch to pull herself out of depression
and then you're left forever alone

Got any more pics of your depressed dirty bitch?

>penis
>she / her

nice table

yeah give me a second most are on my phone

bumping for interest

Currently in a relationship with one and ending it soon. The cat piss being all over her room and hairy legs is just too much. Not to mention the counseling sessions.

>hourly counseling sessions

Too high-maintenance...

> o snap i forgot about the hairy legs
> also hairy armpits, pussy, upper lip, eyebrows
> most guys have to beg for anal, aren't u lucky
> home cooked meals are nice, so you've heard
> waking up for work in an hour? great so there's time for counseling

It gets worse after they have a child. I'm sending the mother of my daughter away because she is a useless depressed piece of shit.

Give yourself some credit; you are a sad, pathetic figure yourself.

I got those same headphones

thats true

Mmmmm, moar!

What a nice piece of meat

She didnt eat for like a week when she took this pic. She lived off mostly ensure

>dark nipples

Confirmed not white, avoid getting her pregnant.

She has pretty lips and a nice looking nose. Shame about the smell and not eating.

Avoid getting the white ones pregnant too. But yeah, the dark ones are super fertile, so be ware of that.

Also, she looks good. As I said above, enjoy it while it lasts then break it off. Don't get sucked in my her bullsht when you do... ween her off you by fucking her occasionally.

those tits are disgusting, and I bet her pussy smells like the crotch of a menstruating skunk. Fuck off with this faggotry.

Depressed women are just literally women with more violent outbursts. They still cheat and get fat and expensive. Been there, gotta pass on it.

Nah bro...you can literally beat the shit out of them and they love you for it...

Any of her pussy?

do not stick your dick in crazy
depression is included. absolutely.
DONT FUCKING DO IT

Yes I want one.
Had one before and she was such a good, subservient little cunt. Curvy not skinny (not fat), so there was room for appearance deprecation (talk about skinny celebs lol).

Definitely the best kind of girl imo. Just got to be careful she's depresses but not crazy.

Yeah dude,got fucking bitten just before I pulled some moves,seriously BAD IDEA

Just have to sample until you find the right mix of hot and crazy. Chick I knew in highschool (many moons ago) was the right mix - parents were divorced so daddy issues; some light molestation from a cousin when she was younger; a little chubby to fuel body image issues. Pretty subservient and let you fuck her whenever, where ever. She was actually cheating on her boyfriend with me, so I didn't even need to buy her dinner.

if you must do a crazy one, do it as a one-nighter in another town.

apparently the crazier ones can be dirtier in bed though.....

Looks like she hasn't showered in a week.

>apparently
Fucking virgins shouldn't be giving advice on women holy shit.

I vomited

This is true, im actually in depresion bc my gf

It might be fun at first. But on the long run you are going to suffer in that relationship.

No you're "in" depression because you're a pussy.

Met a 19yo bartender. 6.5/10 and skinny af. Both parents dead. Mom verbally and physically abused her. Dad sexually abused her. Lost her bartending job. Smoked so much weed she needed a place to stay until she could pass a ua. I said she could stay with me. Shit got crazy. I don't even know where to start. Let's just say it ended up with her naked 24/7 and in chains. All consensual. She lived to be physically, verbally, mentally and sexually abused. It was fun while it lasted.

Wha happen

Your greentext literally just described the girl I'm talking to now. These girls give amazing sex.

they always chet

I love fucking depressed girls because they're so permissive and I am a borderline rapist.

But for fucks sake.. Never date them.

It never ends well, and the extremes of how it ends could take you down with her. Not worth it man.

From personal history.. Several I've know have tried the pregnancy trap.
Two became drug addicted hookers.
One was a suicide (partially because a took her virginity and busted my cherry coated load in her mouth.)

Enjoy temporarily only user.

Post more of her!

Pic related? Either way, post more.

I can attest to this. Best sex but shit gets bananas.

got any pics?

How did it end?

dude that is disgusting

You wanted a penis. Sorry.

After 2 years one day she said it was time for her to move on. I was cool with that and knew it would not last forever.

Pic not related.
The suicide was 14.
Well.. 15 when she offed herself.

Mentally unstable girls are great fucks though. That or tears making me hard is indicative of some kind of psychopathy.

Casual as fuck

Fuck your op.

>be me
>have normie gf
>has career ambitions
>takes care of herself and actually cares about her looks besides being about 15 pounds over weight although is have bigger tits
>I'm ok with this
>cooks 5 nights a week for me
>keeps house clean
>will occasionally get mad at me for not helping As much with her
>blows me anytime I always for it
>fuck at least twice a week and always have good drunk sex Friday and Saturday night

Eat a dick op we all know you like it

I was surprised it ended well. Took me a long time to readjust to treating girls normally...lol

Are you actually bragging about this?

Yes because I actually love a normal and healthy lifestyle besides coming to this shithole of a place

You have to ask for blowjobs? Lmao...

>I actually get blown several times a week

Don't really care if I ask or she offers either way still ends with my load in her mouth

best fap in a while

Those ankles are heavy duty as hell man. Bird-like is what you want.

Fuck... This place gets gayer by the day.

Oh ya

Help her more around the house tho...

>> wait why are there pinholes in my condoms?

LOST