Who is your country's most famous serial killer?

Who is your country's most famous serial killer?

>England
>Jack the Ripper

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Díaz_de_Garayo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Blanco_Romasanta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_before_1900
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Kürten
youtube.com/watch?v=tXYIN2nowrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>us
>George bush

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

Technically, I guess?

Landru ? Gilles de Rai ?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Díaz_de_Garayo

Nicknamed El Sacamantecas ( the fat extractor)

We've got a lot but probably Zodiac.

never trust a wog

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Blanco_Romasanta

There is also this one, the werewolf of Allariz.

Lasermannen

>America
>the zodiac killer

Too many to count.
Most came from Wisconsin.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

Why Wisconsin?

Jeffrey Dahmer was the creepiest.

we call him the monster of florence. His name is Pietro Pacciani, he killed more than 20 people. He's like our italian hannibal lecter, only fat and uneducated

Honestly no idea why.
I'm not a serial killer.

Metod Trobec

Ted Cruz?

>Fr*nce

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

>Gilles' bodyservant Étienne Corrillaut, known as Poitou, was an accomplice in many of the crimes and testified that his master stripped the child naked and hung him with ropes from a hook to prevent him from crying out, then masturbated upon the child's belly or thighs. If the victim was a boy he would touch his genitals (particularly testicles) and buttocks. Taking the victim down, Rais comforted the child and assured him he only wanted to play with him.

>Gilles then either killed the child himself or had the child killed by his cousin Gilles de Sillé, Poitou or another bodyservant called Henriet.[30] The victims were killed by decapitation, cutting of their throats, dismemberment, or breaking of their necks with a stick. A short, thick, double-edged sword called a braquemard was kept at hand for the murders.

>Poitou further testified that Rais sometimes abused the victims (whether boys or girls) before wounding them and at other times after the victim had been slashed in the throat or decapitated. According to Poitou, Rais disdained the victim's sexual organs, and took "infinitely more pleasure in debauching himself in this manner ... than in using their natural orifice, in the normal manner."

>The low cunt
>Maria Swanenburg aka De Leidsche Gifmengster aka Goeie Mie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_before_1900

Look at all the anglos

So many anglos

>I'm not a serial killer.
Hmm. Exactly what a serial killer would say.

I disagree. John Wayne Gacy was far worse.

Did he drug his victims then drill into their skulls to make them subservient homosexuals? Did he cut up, masturbate to, and eat their body parts all of which he kept in his apartment rotting away in barrels and his fridge?

No, but he was a Democrat.

Miodrag Stole Trifunović, raped and killed 14 women.

Albert Fish is the scariest American serial killer by a longshot

This guy was a big jerk

Ted Bundy probably

guess we will never get such people like the killer clown or the ruski butcher from rostov
every two years or so, some redneck in some secluded village gets wasted, takes an axe and murders the kids, wife & unborn baby (I bet your country gets such events every week)

I guess you don't have much history when your country is barely few dozens year old

peter kürten

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Kürten

youtube.com/watch?v=tXYIN2nowrE

This
i wish they made a movie about him but he was so fucked up i dont they will

I actually read all that. Crazy shit.

Just read up on him.

Jesus, that was worse than Dahmer.

>Canada
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

>A.K.A dude killed lots of prostitutes and then cut them up and fed them to his pigs

Why does the US have so many more serial killers? Is it just due to their massive population?

Our proud tradition of Serial Killers and Cheese must live on

Anglo bloodthirst.

Think of what the settlers had to go through, what those things would turn a person into, and what kind of person would be attracted to these hardships so much so that they would cross the Atlantic to participate in them.
Then we become a gun-wielding world power with a traditional culture of violence.

>not that doctor who lured people in his office during nazi occupation

ALBERT FISH

youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo

Aren't a lot rural people? I am sure living in the middle of nowhere especially if you're single does fucked up shit to your mind, most people in Europe can't isolate themselves like people in the US can.

I suppose that the only reason why is there so many anglos is because of British press being more developed

This guy

From my hometown

not my country.
But he is a very famous belgian in France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

>south Africa
During apartheid or after?

Most serial killers are from the midwest or rural areas

I would say population + lots of isolated areas + media culture that glorifies our villains

Wouldn't they have a very low amount of undocumented murders then? That's not the case.

More like weird parenting + isolation + other kinds of childhood issues=new thriller hero

>undocumented
You mean, the ones we don't know about from the press?

Our vast ruralness doesn't turn people into killers.
It does give them a real chance of committing murders and getting away with them though. And our large population makes us feel that the loss of a handful of lives for whatever reason isn't significant.

or maybe just because it's harder to get away with murder in a city?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer

That was not true until recent technology I would say.

On my phone so I can't get the names, but these are all small time. South and Central Americans are the undisputed GOATs at serial killing. Literally hundreds dead from individual killers and half them barely served prison time when caught.

It's weird considering him our first serial killer when you think about all the people who probably personally killed dozens of slaves or natives casually back in the day

My guess is families with high ambitions tend to breed psychos.

It's happening even to this day. India's "first" serial killer is pretty recent and it's obvious there were dozens of not hundreds long before him that were never caught and that's a relatively normal country. Imagine all the lunatics in revolutionary France or WW2 struck Eastern Europe.