Okay Sup Forums, so I normally wouldn't consider something like this...

Okay Sup Forums, so I normally wouldn't consider something like this, but this meth head chick will have sex with me if I give her enough money for a rock.

She's not too bad looking, and there's something about doing this that makes it kind of a turn on for me.

Should I go through with it? Anyone else ever do this? What would you do?

"Man, everybody got aids 'n shiet!"

>being this desperate.

How much dollars is a rock, and what is she willing to do?

About $8-$10. Anything I want for an hour.

Her age?

If you're considering this, I can only imagine what a fucking hideous chud you are.....

Gross.

You might get HIV

Like you're her first so it's safe.

Wrap it up. Pound her asshole, cum on her face. $10 well spent

26. She sold their family shit, so her husband left her.

Doubt it. Her husband just left her right before the 4th of July. I don't think she's been sleeping around yet.

>not too bad looking

checked

I'll throw in an extra 10 let's run a train

Id say just pay her for her to strip
>Inspect body
>pleasure her with rod
>Shit on her face

i would totally destroy pennsyltucky.

No, I have a normal FWB fuck buddy but she's on vacation for 2 weeks, and this opportunity came up.

MGTOW here, so I won't get into a strings attached relationship.

wait for her to get back then nut in her

Meth is for the diseased. You will at least get hpv. Maybe herpes if you are lucky. Hiv is a 50% chance if you don't know her sexual history. Just know she's been cum in by at least ten different black drug dealers by now. Aids is probably eating her away inside.

>MGTOW here
the fuck is this shit?

Tripple bag it, hold her legs back behind her ears and plow away. WHATEVER U DO, DONT LOOK DOWN!

logic, and a direct response to 3rd wave feminism.

men get fucked over when marriages fail. the woman can come into a relationship with pretty much nothing, get married, divorce 6 months later, and walk away with a house, car, and more due to antiquated state laws. marriage primarily benefits women, while not offering men much at all.

You dumb nigger the chance of her having hiv is slim though she probably does have herpes that shit spreads like wildfire. I've had the herp 6 years and I don't tell chicks I fuck I have it. Remember always fuck them at their place.

English motherfucker do you speak it?!?

Thanks user

>Meth is for the diseased
Meth is the "white's" version of crack.

FAGGOT

Let me get this straight, you think you are going to be the first person this woman has had sex with for drugs/money?
You think the first time she is going to prostitute herself for for the first time with you, for both a full hour and only receive 10 dollars in compensation?

Good news, since you're this obviously naive you may not get AIDS at all, she'll probably just have her dealer stab you and rob your corpse.

>Not that bad looking

OP... Show us a pic of her, we dont even need to see the face

Original pic related user.

>>MGTOW here
>the fuck is this shit?

It means "Men Go Their Own Way".

This guy gives some of the reasons why.

Post her pic shes a meth head she wont care

More
Gay
Than
Originally
Wanted (to be)

This shit is for millennial pussies and/or closet sexists.

Bitch looks like a randomed Nord