President Donald Trump is already the greatest leader in American history and this cannot be refuted

President Donald Trump is already the greatest leader in American history and this cannot be refuted

Love them or hate them you got admit this fucker get shit done

Well he still failed to do anything he was elected for though.

Refuted. This asshole is not a president. He is an unstable child with delusions of grandeur. WORST President EVER!

Thise are all things he was elected for. You fail hard

>he still failed to do anything he was elected for though.
It's literally day 172 out of 2920 for Trump's presidency.

BEST ever, wish I had a president like that. In my country, even the fucking army is robbed during the fucking day!!!

>his asshole is not a president
>WORST President EVER!
I mean it's not like I expect consistence from you people, but...

>This asshole is not a president.

He's really kicking ass on the illegals.

how can you describe the regulations as job-killing if we're at historic-low unemployment

Let's see how he will defeat isis in 100 days, get mexico to pay for the wall or impreach hillary.

Let's all just work to get rid of him as fast as we can so that America can rise to greatness once more.

He's never going to succeed at anything. He's 100% corrupt. 100% incompetent. And nobody will even remember he was ever there if we hustle him out fast renough.

I mean come on. It's really still Obama's White House isn't it??

Yeah like he was way faster than Clinton or Nixon in getting a special prosecutor.

Can't be proven either...

Not one single item on this list is true. Not one.

Gotta love a good troll.

Just in your wet dreams loser, dump is just a noisy and narcissistic moron, like kim jong il.

>H-h-he's g-gonna be impeached any day now!

Delicious salt!

If that's everything he did in six months imagine what he'll do in eight years.

It's actually better for the Democrats if he stays around longer. He'll fuck more things up and embarrass himself and the Republicans.

We really, really, really need him to appear before more television cameras. His tiny little lizard brain knows better than to that. That's about all I give him credit for. He knows he's an idiot and will eat shit if he tries to speak publicly.

Keep him around until the indictments. He's gonna book it to Russia as soon as they're unsealed. Get him in front of more cameras!!

>.02 rubles have been deposited in your account

Trump is a face that needs to be drilled by a hard left jab. Grow up, kid. He is nobody's president.

And yet OP proves he's been the most productive and successful US president since 1950.

The next 8 years are going to be very hard for you, especially after he appoints another two supreme court justices

>Not my president!

1. You live in America
2. Donald Trump is your president.
3. See Also No #1

the terrifying thing is, I can actually see drooling retards reading OP's list and actually thinking that is the reality.

The terrifying this is that you think any of that stuff is wrong.

So you're saying he didn't give $100 million to Flint Michigan fix the water problem?

>Grow up, kid
You're calling me a kid-while denying the president is a president.
Thanks, this made my day.

CNN never reported any of that bullshit.

So you're saying he didn't pass 40 new laws all of which are on record

finally! another retarded american politics thread

you go retards! make your retarded country great again

Yeah why should Americans care about the wrong country? We should be like Europe and just let it be destroyed by so-called refugees

It's been federal law that government funds cannot be spent on abortion since 1976. Look up the Hyde Amendment.

dude, im cheering for you. Putting a retard in the white house after a nigger is very progressive

The EPA released the funds, not Trump.

He ended federal funding for abortion abroad, op should fix his shit

He's the President, he's also a petulant manchild who panders to the lowest common denominator on the right.

He could solve the mideasts problems tomorrow and I would still have that opinion of him.

>he could do something good and I still wouldn't care

It sounds like you're the petulant child

The Helms Amendment forbade that in 1973.

Dump acts like a third world populist leader, in mexico we have his lose brother named "el peje".

Dump sold your country to his russian lover Putin.

Thank you Mr. Trump!

what shithole are you from lmao

Shut the fuck up retard. He hasn't done any of this shit. Pull your head out of your ass. How long did you spend on this useless meme? I guess it doesn't matter. Not like you've got anything better to do in between fapping to anime in your mom's basement and waiting for her to bring you your chicken tendies. Get a fucking life.

The same shit hole you're from lmao

So you're saying ICE didn't port 41,000 illegals in the first 100 days of his presidency?

You do realize everything the OP image can be verified with a simple Google search right?

FUCK THE LEFTIST SNOWFLAKE CUCKS.

ROT IN SHITLIB HELL FAGGOTS.

americans calling other countriesa shithole, this is fucking priceless

Yeah, and quite a few of those 'accomplishments' are fake. According to Google, that is.

So we're still a part of TPP? Someone better let trump know.

> ICE didn't port
What the fuck are you talking about you inbred Trumpcuck.Go away, the adults are talking.

How do I become this dense? Please teach me your ways

You spelled AAAAAA I GOTTA GET A JOB wrong

Point out exactly which ones are fake

What's the matter Paco? Did ICE deport your friends? Oh wait, you don't have any friends.

Your education level seems pretty low already.

Suck a fat dick snowflake

What, too dumb to use Google yourself? To help you out, I'll give an example. Federal money for abortions was outlawed by two amendments, the Helms Amendment and the Hyde Amendment.

What the MSM are hiding from the public, the numbers tell it loud and clear

How many dicks can a liberal suck?

AS MANY AS EVERYONE ELSE WILL GIVE THEM.

only dumb people use google

He ended funding for groups that promote abortion abroad.

Everything else is factual an irrefutable and it really pisses you off

Except for Putin's. That's Trump's private cock.

Why are lefties so obsessed with deviant homosexuality?

The Helms Amendment prohibits funding abortions outside the US with federal money. That passed in 1973.

Damn all the left-wing losers getting the shit kicked in.

Yep, only liberals.

But I didn't prohibit funding for groups or promote abortion please learn how to read

Today I learned from CNN that someone related to Trump once met someone from Russia, and I have to say I am somehow shocked!

Pffffff

>>Sup Forums

CNN link please.