Is this enough to put me out of my misery? I'm a shitty drughead and can't take this lifestyle anymore...

Is this enough to put me out of my misery? I'm a shitty drughead and can't take this lifestyle anymore. All I know is spending all my money I work for, on pain pills and xanax. If I go to rehab I lose everything such as my job and everything I worked for. I can't stand the person who I've become.

>Be me 19
>don't do drugs
Cart relate

It might kill yoy. Only one way to know for sure.

I have a horrible addiction. I try to quit but it feels impossible.

bro just take a bar for 2 days .5 for 3 .25 for 2 and youre good after that

>If I go to rehab I lose everything such as my job and everything I worked for.

Stupid fucking reasoning. How would you lose everything? You know how to lose everything? Die. Idiot.

my main addiction is pain pills.

been takin em for years on and off its not hard to stop

At least apologize to your friends / family before you do it

should be if those are all xanax. depends on your tolerance.

I beat benzo addiction with copious amounts of cannabis and a week off work. If you want to do it, you can.

norco's suck, i like dilaudid

send some xannies my way my dude

Probably too pussy to actually down those

been there. i know it seems impossible.

start tapering now. no more snorting or cwe bullshit. take half of what you usually take every day and keep going in half.

in the meantime order some mang da kratom leaf. 1 kilo will run you 100 bucks. supplement your drugs with a half tablespoon once per day.

when you are out of drugs, move to 1/2 tablespoon twice per day.

also, don't drink booze. take a bunch of loperamide if you are getting diarrhea, and since yo uhave benzos conserve them and take them sparingly as needed for the anxiety.

it is doable with a little will power.

Send them to me dog.. started withdrawing today lol.

Are those Flinstones Chewable Vitamins?

fuck you faggot, kys

Agree with this dude.

I was in the same boat but I jumped to heroin since it was cheaper than oxy. Did that for about a year then just quit. It was a shitty two weeks but after that I feel fine. Still miss it but as long as your not a little bitch you can work through it.

DO IT

yeah i gave that shit up when the only thing i could get was heroin. i just loved norco, and i had a lot of it. and then it was gone.

for the better. i hardly even drink now and life is better without substance abuse casting it's dark sinister shadow.

Dude, sorry , i cant help you with this. I'm here just to jerk off on naked chicks pics

You can't overdose on Xanax alone and Xanax looks nothing like that. They're norcos. Op has a bunch of overpriced shit painkillers and is a bitch.

Get some K-pins to taper off the xans
Get some kratom to taper off the painpills
problem solved

this guys lying lol

this

those could be .5 alprazolams. and yes you can od on it. booze will help. the larger yellow do look like norco.

i'm addicted to weed and for the longest time I haven't been feeling great had a fallout with my dealer too because I said the weed I got was shit and he says i'm not allowed to complain but I found tons of brownish balls that look like shit turds from bugs inside of it also found something that is white and looks like dried up suger or coke...

Potato, please.

I've personally witnessed someone take 6 percocet 10s (60mg oxycodone), 2 xanax busses (8mg alprazolam) and he also had quite a bit of alcohol. He did some coke too, so that's probably why he's still alive.

So, ~45 .5mg footballs, 3.5 peach hydros, and 4.5 yellow hydros

>~22.5mg alprazolam
>~71.25mg hydrocodone

I dunno man, depends on your tolerance. Taking half pills, I'd guess it isn't that high.

With no additional stimulants to keep your respiratory system going, you'll probably just stop breathing.

im not a regular user but i dried dihydrocodeine and the comedown from a pill taught me enough, I feel you bro hugs

shit i get 50 m4 dilaudids for 150. im gonna be 20 and have a baby boy on the way. manage your addiction boy; functioning addict reporting in

not op
i am a long time opioid/ benzo addict as well i started using to prevent me from killing myself. if you are going to kill yourself any way you might as well start injecting, heroin or hydromorphone is the best of the commonly available drug to inject you could also mix in some stims cocaine or meth for example you might find that with these drugs that you want your next hit more than you want to die.

also don't let all those cunts that hate drug users talk shit to you irl make friend with other junkies who treat you with respect. most honest advice i can give you

Take LSD or Mushrooms. I cannot stress this enough. These are life-fixing drugs that are extremely effective at breaking addiction, and they induce positivity in your life and change the way you see things. Take psychedelics. Please. They are our worlds natural teachers

good advice mdma and nmda antagonists like pcp ketamine and mxe are also very efective for depretion

This. Mushrooms changes my life. Used to be a heavy alcoholic and now Im 4 years sober from one mushroom trip

Listen op, I've been hooked on pain meds before. Gotta survive a od to stop. So take as much as you can

Yes, very true. Psychedelic therapy treatment with MDMA has like a 93% success rate or something like that on severe depression

Idk about that dude. Thats kinda like saying just kill yourself and hope you dont die

Stupid advice

take a few weeks vacation off work and check into a detox clinic, just don't tell them where you really went.

if your lucky you just pass out and stop breathing there is a good chance of you inhaling voimt as well which is a far worce way to die the best method of suicide with pills whould be barbiturates for sure you just go to sleep and die

>pain pills and xanax.
get some shrooms, shoot yourself into hyperspace and stop taking xans. they are time-wasters and make you sleepy all day.

Smoke some DMT and talk to God. Then decide whether or not you really wanna die. Cuz lemme tell you something: Life is beautiful and every day is a gift.

even better if you can find a psycologist or pycotheripist (or anyone else who know what they are doing) to discuss your problems whilst your on the mdma or lsd or whatever. a close friend will do if nesseray

Even though it sounds silly, I can attest to this. I had suicidal depression but after my first acid trip I slowly drifted out of it and gained a positive perspective on life. It definitely depends on you as a person and what you want to get out of your trip though.

Yes sir, listen to him OP

Thats what psychedelic therapy is

what i meant was they can help on there own without the talking and just deep contemplation but its less effective

Psychedelics are the answer, OP

Ah ok, yeah thats true

Hi there... Clean your mind from bad thoughts first.
Try to learn more on Ayawaska tisane and how to take it with a sciamanic rite... you will reborn to new life in just one night after the trip... Good luck and enjoy!

70mgs of hydro would make me feel tight.

Fuck that other shit.

Don't do it ray man spam

for now

i'm addicted to codeine at the moment and i think i'm going through paracetamol hepatoxicity. Feel pretty confused and not a normal codeine high as i've had a shitload the past couple of weeks. cwe mostly but i ate a few today. OP i feel you but that's the curse of opiates and you probably knew it when you started. I'm staying up all night now (6am atm) so i don't have a bad sleep when i do because i decided to break the cycle. You just have to want to do it and make a short term (2 or 3 day) plan on how you'll do it. Been thinking for weeks i'll do it but this year has gone by so fast it just has to be done. Plus any tips for possible paracetamol (tylenol for americans) od?

a couple months "lost" in rehab and a year or two of hard work after is a small price to pay compared to quitting.

good job on recognizing the need, now follow through and stick with it. difficult is not impossible.