Why has Fox News turned into a bunch of guys talking about how Donald Trump shouldn't be president?

Why has Fox News turned into a bunch of guys talking about how Donald Trump shouldn't be president?

I really, really, really hate Benji's smug face.

It's the eyebrows

Only Megyn these days, the rest are neutral at worst

because people will watch it

Because they're owned by a Saudi that hates him.

because they are in the beginning stages of grief...i think its called denial

Thats a living animal, not eyebrows.

What a cuck

Well Trump is kind of a lefty on a lot of issues historically, and only a recent convert to many conservative principles. It isn't a surprise that lots of conservatives wouldn't like him. It also isn't a surprise that Fox would want to speak to their conservative viewership.

does that guy in the middle have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome ?

holy fuck, Piers is a fucking savage.. need to start following him.

Piers Morgan, or Benjamin Shapiro?

Because honestly I would prefer Piers Morgan die if it was a choice between the two.

Holy fucking shit, that high-quality banter.

Because he isn't a neocon. He might actually change things for the better here and it scares the shit out of them

Because Rupert Murdoch tells them to. Is this your first day on the internet? Also wtf are you doing watching faux?

Just now watched this myself OP.

Reminder that Chris Stirewalt and Benji Shoahpiro are Jews.

Who was the other panelist? I was just listening to it and not looking at it.

Also: Did you notice how Shoahpiro complained about how the media was following Trump do trivial things, and then Megyn Kelly offered that she once offered that she once covered the White House's Christmas Tree being delivered, using it as a supposedly similar mocking example?

Instructive.

has little Ben endorsed Trump yet?

they had been taken over by the liberals years ago

they went full on support ghey marriage during the last olympics that russia hosted

they supported mexican illegals during the 2012 presidential election

and last year they talked about things they like about obama care

It's the official trump hater club now. They rehabilitate people trump has abused and traumatized.

No, he doesnt like trump and his badger meme posting followers. He will endorse Hillary.

Because the GOP establishment knows Trump doesn't have a nipple-hair's chance of getting elected, so they've decided to cut bait and try to limit his impact in the long run. They know they've lost the White House for at least the next 4 years, and are trying to regain some control of their own party in the long term by hanging him out to dry.

You aren't alleging that the allusion to The Bachelor wasn't hilarious, are you?

because they're funded by gang of ineffectual poobahs, trying to appear unbiased.

Whenever Trump wins they smile through clenched teeth.

Nii..ggaaa...

FOX execs want open borders, establishment control, lobbied gov, Saudi interests, neocon foreign policy.

Establishment conservatives aren't conservatives. FOX conservatives aren't conservatives.

Yeah, getting kicked out of America for being a faggot got him to change his tune quick

Murdoch is throwing a bitch fit

fuck, I agree with some of Piers points, am I a closet liberal?

>Establishment conservatives aren't conservatives. FOX conservatives aren't conservatives.
I don't want more taxes on anyone. I don't want the federal government involved in education, healthcare, or cultural issues.

I don't a government to pick winners and losers in our economy.

How much of that is Trump really in favor of?

I don't think he wants the government involved in cultural issues but that is about it.

Did you know?

One former producer of fox news channel have converted him family and himself in Orthodoxy, and now producing one Russian channel where they praise Trump.

Ben "The Prince of the Jews" Shapiro

>why is the media filled with lies and is 24/7 on an anti-white agenda?
btw i dont even like trump

Disavowing savage hispanics is le red pill thing to do.

What exactly do you think the Republican party and FOX execs have been doing for decades? The establishment doesn't want what you want. They just lie to you a lot.

>no intellectual criticisms of Shapiro
>just jew memes and manlet memes
Every time.

Fox never liked Trump because Trump doesn't like Fox. Fox will only support candidates that pledge total and unwavering allegiance to their network and they know that Trump calls out bullshit as he sees it, not even Fox news is safe. Trump doesn't need to make nice with a news network because he gets all the publicity he needs from every single news agency, for free no less.

Fox is doing what they do best which is talking shit about people they don't like. It's a great way to attract and entertain viewers, which is 100% what Fox is all about. I've never been a fan of any of the news networks, Fox being the least shitty, but I'm definitely not heartbroken that they don't like Trump. Fuck'em.

>no intellectual criticisms of Trump
>just racist memes and bigot memes

Ben "the manlet" Shapiros journalism in short.

brutal

Because not even the right wants Trump. He should've toned it down. Now he's going to lose

No, FOX doesn't like Trump because FOX stands for neocon establishment policies, not the shit they say on air. They make backroom deals to alter coverage and actively influence the primary to keep the current lobbied Republican establishment in control.

Almost none of the so called conservatives in the NeverTrump and conservative coalition against Trump are actually conservatives. They're all just part of the same corrupt Republican establishment.

> He should've toned it down.

He won by not toning it down, which is also how he'll win the general election.

You're in for a rude November

Threw away his career for a attention seeking liar colleague in total cuck fashion. Status: beta orbiter.

Paid Hillary shill? Hi Correct the Record.

Maybe he'll endorse a feminine benis instead

He literally still defends that stupid reporter despite the obvious evidence that her story was complete bullshit. Fuck Shapiro and any "conservatives" like him.

>boo hoo Trump is so mean and hurts my feelings

Trump is a fucking Democrat

>not actually pro-life
>supports delusional "transgenders"
>doesn't believe in the free market
>supports universal healthcare
But "Muh wall" right?

(((the right)))

I honestly don't know how Ben Shapiro considers himself white.

Like... how?

Is that eggman?

Explain.

lol I agree with Trump on all thos epoints.
>not pro life
forcing niggers and hispanics and other people who will be bad parents to have the child.. what could go wrong

>supports delusional "transgenders"
everyone is free to do whatver they want, as long as they dont force this bullshit onto other people

>doesn't believe in the free market
I dont want to compete with fucking China and India labor.

even croatia has universal healthcare, and we are poor by any standard.

Mad as fuck shillsthat have no real news or power

Serious question. What are you gonna do when he loses?

Shapiro looks like that kid who was bullied in school but still bullied others as long as they were smaller and weaker. Kind of like a mid-manager bully

How can that be a serious question when he's obviously going to win.

Correct the Record Hillary shill right?

I would rather have Universal Healthcare than this Obmamacare shit anyways

How new are you, user? The left has been on this site since its inception

I wouldn't bet on it, mate.. this is going to be one hell of a ride

because cuckservitives are and always have been a bunch of faggots. the right has failed. and the left is evil. we need a new party

THE TRUMP PARTY.

HelloFellow4ChanEnthusiasts.jpg

I was on obamacare, its like the insurance companies found their stupidest employees and put them in a corner of the office with some telephones.
rates were as high as normal insurance, and copays were literally 10 times higher.

That stupid nigger fucked america and continues to fuck us in the ass until he finally leaves office.

Congratulations, you're a Democrat.

Trump: "we've gotta do something, we can't just have people dying out there!"
Spoken like a true Democrat in disguise

>Salutations fellow new flags, I've been on 4chen 50 years
>I am just one of you! meemees! kak!

All kidding aside this election is going to leave the party in three wings. The Trump populist nationalist meme party that doesn't have many "conservative" aspects about them but a strong patriotic following. The "DUDE FREE MARKET LMAO" types that want to be libertarians, but realize a third party vote does nothing but stroke their own ego so they go for Rand/Amash/Lee, and the little Marco and lyin' Ted type neocons that Trump openly exposed to the world this election cycle as globalist shills and big bank puppets. It sucks because democrats will win until their Green Party/Bernie wing splits off, but we are finally on track to leave the two party system.

To be fair she had Dana on at times before the Trump stuff

as for Ben, he's pretty much unemployed at this point. Left Breitbart, Dailywire is doing horrible. he was on radio but left that I think

I dont think so, since democrats are all pro free trade. Clinton created the free trade deals and allowed china into WTO. And I am obviously against free trade.

>... since the U.S. Congress and President Bill Clinton paved the way for China to enter the World Trade Organization (WTO). Most all of the predictions from those pushing the deal at the time have proven to be wrong, according to an analysis done by Robert Lighthizer

yeah i think your right man. this place is better than the fucking news. i swear you sons a bitches are smart.

not the aussies or cucknucks tho FUCK THEM NIGGERS.

>Trump: "we've gotta do something, we can't just have people dying out there!"

Yes, and he's doing it via the free market.
Doesn't sound like welfare or universal healthcare to me.

I agree. I come here for news stories and memes but night/pol/ outside of the Trump threads has lots of good content. Not that I dislike Trump, I get his appeal, it's just not for me.

>little Marco and lyin' Ted type

More like the little Marco establishment party and the Ted Cruz conservative party.

>inb4 Cruz Missile

Fuck you niggers, Cruz is dope, and I don't give a fuck what you think.

Cruz would be dank if he didn't think he was annointed by Jesus Christ himself to save America. His speech style and his policy on moot social issues turned me away from him despite voting him in to office. I'd criticize his love for Israel and Jews but that's every R at this point.

We all do user.

>dank
He's a fucking leaf, he's not dank, he's a scum sucking butt fucking worm.

>Ted Cruz conservative party
You mean business as usual Goldman Sachs sellouts, right Dan/

Hillary Clinton set up a fucking unsecured state department server in her fucking living room, the contents of which have been stolen by Russia, China, and every teenager in eastern europe, and then she tried to destroy all the evidence, and the media is still talking about 'muh wall' and 'muh fractured gop'.

It's absolutely fucking mind bogglingly insane.

deadly af

Do you guys think Ben Shapiro and Eliot Rodger would have got along?

>Ben Shapiro went full #triggered
>Piers Morgan went full bantz

That was a very strange day tbqh.

Piers is a cunt but he knows when someone can't be stumped. He actually like Trump (and hates Shapiro cause guns)