Camera cuts to the crowd

>camera cuts to the crowd
>someone dabs

when?

I kind of liked Pogba before he invented the dab now everybody is doing that annoying shit

>invented

>It's a fat kid

Isn't dabbing over with?

what's the next blaq people thing we can ruin for them? have we ruined lit af yet

I went to a mavs game and whenever the camera pointed to the crowd at some little kid the fucker started dabbing like a tard

Why does dabbing trigger you?

Are you an old man?

>pretending to sneeze
>"CULTURE"

How come so many people seem to be getting around this whole Netflix craze, I mean if you'd ask me, I'm generally more of a dvd kind of guy anyway. The buffering seems to bug me... and plus, my parents still burn movies to disc. At least every few months anyway.
Tonight I'll be heading home and staying in for the night, might even grab a Barista Brothers iced coffee from the service station on the way home, mostly because my weeks pay just went in and I like to treat myself. I've become pretty fond with the flavour of this brand of milk but it's really the texture that sells me. Ice Break doesn't even cut it anymore. Might even try the iced chocolate next week (heard good things).
Last week an Ice Cube song came on NOVA when I was on the way home and that really topped things off, I'm generally not a big rap music fan but after a bit of caffeine I feel as if I listen to music with more of an open mind, but hey, that's just me. My mate says the same thing too.
I go out most weekends though, usually because I can't check in on facebook at my house, Aldi mobile data goes pretty quickly and I'm not keen on a wifi plan because my cousin had a bad experience with Dodo.
Internet that flies (lmao not).
Yes I've been out to cloud nine before, and no I didn't enjoy it. Not much room to move and plus I sweat easily, I'd rather be at a comfortable temp when I'm doing the nae nae.

Speaking of ice cube, does anyone happen to have "Straight outta Compton" on DVD? I still haven't seen it and I feel as if I haven't quite yet missed the boat on that one.

Perhaps we could end their race.

Its a decent musical about niggers doing nigger things.

No Eminem tho.

>tfw cricket took a year for them to learn about dabbing
>now everyone is doing it

Fucksake, old fashioned and behind the times as usual

>camera cuts to the crowd
>someone dabs
>like plague everyone on the stadium starts to dab

I've come to accept the dab, it's quite entertaining if you don't give a shit and do it with friends

>dabs trigger Sup Forums
>baneposting is still a thing

People doing meme black people dances isn't a new concept, a couple years ago everyone was "crankin' that soulja boy" or doing the whip and nae nae, or the dougie, or the stanky leg, or walking it out.

The dab is just the latest craze, and already is old hat at this point. You'll see a new dance meme soon.

welfare checks

let's all start to apply for them as well

firstly its pointless coonery. like what is the point of it. its not even as good as something like the dougie beccause thats an actual dance wheras this is a nothing

secondly the problem is old people are told its cool and do it, which ruins the only thing it had going for it. ellen is dabbing ffs

2016 Rio games

why do you know what ellen is doing?

>posting this passive-aggressive manlet wannabe

but that's that vine clown

for a moment i thought it was us embarrassing ourselves

keked and checked

If you make up a hip new dance move you could make it stop

he wasn't even the first athlete to use it