Ask a socially dangerous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a socially dangerous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.
> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed
This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.
I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Satanism.

Other urls found in this thread:

taringa.net/posts/imagenes/19775612/Compilacion-imagenes-gifs-raros-y-graciosos-poco-conocidos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL that is pretty edgy XD

If you pray to god, he could make your hair grow back

How much were you called a faggot in public?

1/10 bait kys

If you belive in satan then you belive in god, bitch....

Beware of what you speak because you bunch of fucking fools are messing with the wrong dark powers.

timestamp, than we'll talk.

My sweet daddy Satan, use your edge and shave your face

not even b8 faggot

If you believe and worship satan then you are still technically a Christian because you are believing and worshipping part of the Christian faith.

When i see threads like these, i always hope that people like this really exist Just for keks.

So what? He can believe in god and believe god is a bitch.

If not Laveyan then why even live?

op satan isnt real either. please kill yourself

dude, do you really have pics of this fag saved in your computer just to start this kind of threads? That's pretty cringey

If you are a satan worshipper why not kill yourself so that way you can go to hell and see Satan in person as you burn for all eternity in a pit of fire and brimstone.

ok.... when is "the harvesting of the souls" (approximate year/range)

How can Satanism explain this?

Protip: it cant

wow op its so cringeworthy that you have some pics of this guy on your device just for this thread

Dude, you are an overgrown manchild who still has angst from highschool. What's even better is that you expect Sup Forums to take you seriously. Do us all a favor and livestream suicide.

Fuck off normalfag

>Ask an edgy faggot in his 40s what it's like to be alone for so long

See, you can't.
Checkmate, satanfag.

OP is a cuck

>Dangerous
>Wears makeup like a fag
>Dyke haircut
>Neckbeard
>Easily 200+ lbs

You look like if Skrillex fucked the Michelin Man

You're still a slave of religion. Be it christianity or satanism. And you look like a total loser. True devil worshipper does not wear clown make-up. Attention whore do.

if Satan is from Christianity then does that mean Satanism is a branch of Christianity that the others use as a punching bag to boost their branch of Christianity because if it is that's quite cleaver do you agree?

Welcome to 4chin, newfriends

Why do you refuse to answer questions from us christians, unless your afraid to take on the enemy?

OP youre a faggot for saving this ive seen this thread b4

Shut your mouth pathetic human, or i'll blast you with my black magic and evil power.

It's not. Many earlier religions had satan. Zoroastrianism for example. Or accadian pantheon or judaism (shaitan). You can call anything prohibited, evil and unwanted 'satan'.

sounds like you're afraid to take on your enemies bitch ass OP

kinda what i said.

its fun when atheist and Christians get along agreeing that Satanism is the type of Christianity for emofags lol and praise kek

You're still under the Christian effects dumbass. You've decided the best way to get back at the Christians who tortured you, to still believe in their bullshit and decide to become what they detest most.

All you've done is devote another portion of your life to the people who've hurt you and they thank you for it because they get all the leverage from this. 'The devil got his claws in him, see what He does to humans? Follow the one true God!' are you literally so brainwashed even your revenge is based upon it? Fag

mine was better though faggot

you fell for the b8 hard m8

Christian here.
Why are you such a cocksucking faggot?

You too m8. Got my hot boipssy attention for the day

kek

When will you turn 16 years old?

Mom wants you back home at 9, have fun outside and be carefull sweetie.

Christian here again.

Do you have any idea how stupid you look with that crap in your face, mascara on and a haircut given by a retard?

No?
You do now.

Your fake as fuck boyyyyyy

true but irrelevant as Satanism is specifically based of the Satan from Christianity

Pls timestamp you beautiful specimen

What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre.

Suicide is a sin so if you do it you'll go to hell and meet your hero Satan.

You should totally kill yourself OP.

Christian here again.

do you prefer black or white cock?

kek

Jesus still loves you user. Jesus loves all the lost souls.
Why don't you open your heart and let the love of Our Lord share your pain.
xxx

what if Satan made Satanism to convince people that he is good and then when they meet him he just fucks with them

I'm a reformed brazilian jewish guy ( the only poor type of jewish in existence, if you're not counting the Ethiopia type too) and I'd like to ask if the Satanism lifestyle of hedonism doesnt fit in the today's view of a reformed abrahamic faithful. We all know those stuff in Thalmud and Torah are allegories, right ?

I reversed image searched the image and I found a foreign website with a list of "funny pictures and gifs" and this was one of them lol. taringa.net/posts/imagenes/19775612/Compilacion-imagenes-gifs-raros-y-graciosos-poco-conocidos.html

look up

>Calls himself a Satanist
>Actually worshiping devils

c'mon now nigga

I reverse image searched this and found a foreign website that had a list of "funny pictures" and this was one of them. taringa.net/posts/imagenes/19775612/Compilacion-imagenes-gifs-raros-y-graciosos-poco-conocidos.html

That would be a very devilish thing to do.

He knows whats good

Yes, but only theistic satanism and laveyan satanism are based on christian satan (laveyan is not bound to biblical devils but also uses mythological beings, i.e pazuzu, which is assyrian and mastema; most of them are hermetic/kaballah devils)

Have you tried nothingism?

Otherwise you kind of ran from a wolf and into a bear...

I'm sorry we aren't hiring
>mfw not sorry at all

only because youre afraid to state personal beliefs over the internet...

Isn't pazuzu a different type, not trying to convince and bring people to his side but instead controlling people against their own will ?

What’s the problem user? You don’t even know what satanist means... Being a satanist is not of being a follower of "names" that are marked as BAD in bible. Satanist are actually something out of religion. Its more about judging human behavior and gendering knowledge - and giving it in medias, that only skiers will understand. Basically second illuminati (undergrounded one).

ok you win but kek is the best lord here and let's do our duty and troll this fag

Yes, exactly.
Of course, user. Hail KEK

I heard that to summon Satan you need to delete system 32 I know as I'm an expert in bullshit religion and an heroism

indeed sounds like fun

That's pretty much exactly what happens. As in, all reported satanic murders when further investigated actually had nothing to do with any sort of paganism but were merely an attempt at concealing motive and or taking forensic counter measures.

I think the OP is trying to curse our IP addresses you know what to do post the Satan memes

Zoroastrianism is pretty much the daddy of Abrahamic religions. A great many of the worlds religions carry some remnant of it. It predates most and in ancient times the priests often had knowledge restricted from the general population and handed down by word of mouth.

Some have postulated the wise men, and those Magi that consulted with Solomon to be Zoroastrian mystics.

An interesting religion indeed, and far closer to my personal beliefs than most.

You are a special and unique snowflake

Why am I unallowed?

Santa Cruz?

What is your truth?

>I have now awoken
stay woke whitey BLM 4 EVA

I'm hardly a troll, or a Christian, can I still post here?

Did you eat Zoog von Rock?

Are you joking about the whole thing? Where did you learn magic?

Op has abandoned thread?

Careful with that edge OP, you might just cut yourself.

On the one hand, I want to troll
Perhaps I don't want to troll
I really don't know what to ask, seriously I am interested in knowing A little bit more about you
For real like do your parents know?
Anyway,wht do u do in your free time
Game? Gamer? Do you like music?
Gorrilaz? Pink Floyd? Dio?
On the other hand,can you summon,
Transmute, etc with satanism.

In short, read first letter of every sentence.

Fuck it didn't work. Still not as big of a mistake as you.

It's bait guys. Reverse image search.