Marvel will never do anything bold as this

>Marvel will never do anything bold as this
>Killed that agent guy that would have had any impact
>NOPE comes back in a shitty TV show thats inferior to the Netflix show
>Killed Quicksilver OH WOW AMAZING
>Broke up the Avengers, but they'll be together again in Infinity War YAWN
>No one fucking died in Civil War, except for rhodes legs, that he doesn't even use to be Warmachine, he's already walking at the end LAME
>Secret Avengers, YAWN, Tony is still Tony, Steve is still Steve
>No one will die in Infinity War
>Everything will go back to normal after Thanos slaughters half of man but the >Avengers will probably eat schwarma after anyways while civilians are homeless and are dying in rubble

When Superman comes back, he'll be a changed man, becoming Superman we all know and love. At least DC shakes things up a little to be interesting.

Why can't

Why can't Marvel do anything right?

You do know that he's coming back in justice league
His death had no emotional impact. Superman felt like a robot in these movies, shows zero personality, has the same fucking facial expresison everytime. I guess thats what happens superman is played by a shit actor

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>killing a character nobody likes with zero charisma
Marvel kills almost all of their villains user

But Tony is the same "I'm a playboy, but why does Pepper love/hates me , I'm a smartass deal with it" since Ironman 1.

Superman showed emotion killing zod, pretty upset that everyone expects him to save them while calling him a murderer at the same time. His death showed that no matter what happens, no matter what they say, humanity is worth saving "this is my world" (Bats has this same realization).

either troll, or an idiot or both. PTSD with tony, but whatever, it is literally the same actor, so no change.

In the lamest way possible, which doesn't matter because most of them were lame anyways.

DANCE OFF BRO

But it's meaningless since we know he comes back, hell they couldn't even keep him fully dead in bvs(dirt floating at the end).

What death? At the end of the movie you knew he was gonna come back. He was dead for a total of amount of 15mn, big fucking whoop. Stop thinking DC is better than Marvel, it's all the same shit.

that was shit I went with friends and everyone was bored and ready to leave by that point, I'll say is a mix between the horrible depressed asshole Superman Snyder has created and the boring charisma vacum interpretation of Cavill

I mean, the dance off itself wasn't what defeated him, rather Ronan's hubris and need to gloat and have those he was about to defeat lay their eyes upon him. The dance off was just Peter's way of stepping on his moment in the most in character way possible. Never understood the specific hate for the scene desu, it's tonally consistent with the rest of the movie.

THE MUSIC WASN AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE MOVIE

Wtf is this shit

that was badass

exactly the dance off wasnt clever but it was in character and in tone with the movie

based Snyder, I teared up 3 times in BvS.

Will Clark Kent be back too? How will they explain his death/resurection?

You fucking pussy
Bvs was a soulless movie

I disagree, I felt it was full of soul, despite being a superhero movie.

>>Marvel will never do anything bald as this
You're right. Their actors get paid enough to afford hair plugs.

Is that where all the money's going?

>When Superman comes back, he'll be a changed man, becoming Superman we all know and love.
>Having to pay for more shit just to see the characters acting like they should have from the beginning.
Leave "getting fucked in the ass and liking it" kino to your mom, user.

>>Having to pay for more shit just to see the characters acting like they should have from the beginning.
are you a child?

>Tony has PTSD
>this means he has a character

ugh when with these meme end? henry has a normal mature hairline. he isn't balding AT ALL
fuck off you teenaged fashion faggot

RDJ showed more range in emotion in civil war than every character in the DCEU has over two films.

>Kills off Superman
>Everybody knew that DC was going to bring him back.
>Justice League is impossible without Superman.

Please explain, how was this bold? Dcucks fail miserably, as usual. The point of Civil War was divide and conquer. Weaken the team, to make things ripe for Thanos to fuck shit up. Only children believe that death is the only say to raise stakes.

>>Having to pay for more shit just to see the characters acting like they should have from the beginning.

You sure are in peace with your inner child.

>"I AM IRON MAN"
they started they cinematic universe with Tony revealing he is Iron Man

Having patiente and slowly building the Avengers was also a risky move that payed-off and one that isnt so easy to pull just ask WB with their failed movies or Sony that basically gave up and handed Spiderman to Marvel

>Tony is still Tony, Steve is still Steve
Steve wasn't the depressed guy from TWS anymore at the end of CW tho.

t. balding man in his early 20s

>sees black bull
>gets on his knees
>literally begs him to fuck your girlfriend

making the Joker a cholo hot topic beta cuck was bold though I give them that

This. Henry is balding hard and it is hilarious.

Literally look at the top of his head

>this is the Superman

wait til you see the f

>Bvs was a soulless movie

This is the one criticism of BvS I just don't understand. Even if you hated it, it's obvious Snyder and his crew were in it for more than just a paycheck.

cute

>literally, LITERALLY showed Superman is still alive before the end credits
saged and reported for horrorshow of stupidity

were you high watching the movie? BvS was a 3 hours trailer for Justice League and upcoming DC characters and an obvious cash grab by adding Batman to sell more tickets and toys

really? it's just a load of comic book frames put onto film with a story that is dialogue heavy without actually saying anything.

You have to be kidding me? Of course it sets up for Justice League. But it's far from a cash grab. If it was a cash grab why even make it 3 hours? Why even put that effort in?

Literally the most inefficient way to attack somebody standing 2 feet from you

i feel like that shot should be a lot closer since it's CG. if it was real actors on set a wider shot like this would be cool - but man did they fuck up with the whole "every fucking thing is CG" approach to this entire scene.

>But Tony is the same "I'm a playboy, but why does Pepper love/hates me , I'm a smartass deal with it" since Ironman 1.

What? I haven't even seen Civil War yet, but from Ironman 1, to Ironman 2, to the Avengers, to Ironman 3, he had a pretty noticeable arc. Sure, he still does smartass things, but he's like riddled with insecurities concerning his own smallness in the Universe after the shit in the Avengers. Not to mention he's relapsed and the recovered. He's fought deep-rooted daddy issues. He has openly acknowledged that he's done almost as much harm as help and is working his ass off to do better.

It is completely ridiculous to imply Tony Stark hasn't had an arc or character growth since the first Ironman movie.

>implying the DCEU will last long enough as a commercial venture for Superman to come back.

wow. how do you marvelcuckolds defend shit like this? this looks horrible

>says increasingly nervous manchild

>I'll try aiming my kicks towards his shield every time, that's a good trick

>why even make it 3 hours
because Snyder is a hack and a studio whore and allowed to cram together Doomsday and Death of Superman, Dark Knight Returns, Justice League cameos and Lex Luthor shennanigans into one movie

is a fucking mess

i love BvS and also love how it triggers you ;)

>[insert movie] is so great
>no it's shit because of this, this, and this
>your so triggered stay mad rotflmao
This is you, this is what you sound like

its ok to be jelly of Snyder films marvelcuckold

>Literally resurrects twice in the same movie
>Bold decision

1/10

See me after class

TATSUMAKI SENPUU KYAKU

>Civil WAR
>0 casualties
kek

Fucked

I actually hoped every time he made a good movie but I have been crushingly dissapointed two times by now and three if you count Suicide Squad

DC are my favorite comics is so depressing seeing how bad their movies have become

Ugh, a screencap of a shitty movie, could you not?

Snyder didnt direct Suicide Squad you idiot

My shit

can you read you fucking mongolid? I said three if you count SS which he executive produced

Loved the music in the fight.

is this for a role?

are you fucking stupid? why would Suicide Squad count? SNYDER DIDNT DIRECT SUICIDE SQUAD

his fingerprints are all over it even fucking Batman is there again being a cheap cash grab

i don't know
from the torso up looks like an actual stuntman being pulled but the legs move like video game ragdoll physics

Are you a troll?

Do you understand that SNYDER was the guy fighting for Director's visions right? That BvS and SS got affected by the same WB suits?

Christopher Nolan executive produced both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman. He didn't produce Suicide Squad which is why it sucked

i only watch Snyder kino. congrats for being dumb enough for watching every comic book movie that Hollywood releases

Will this man save DC?

he has arnold boobs now

Nolan's presence was clearly felt in the first hour of MoS but nothing beyond that he just attaches his name for a paycheck

all three of WB movies have sucked

Mad combo.

>muh suits
the man is a hack and does whatever the studio tells him he is only good at the surface level, he can make the suits look good, good action and can frame an scene but he is a terrible story teller, he is like if Brett Ratner or McG had the visual progress of Michael Bay. The ultimate cut is the same shit but longer

Suits = Executives

Fucking retard.

thats why I implyed

GOD DAMMIT HOW DUMB ARE YOU, LEARN TO FUCKING READ

warner executives are not the only at fault Snyder is also at fault for being a weak director who lets himself get pushed around

The worst part of DC's movies are the fans, bar none. They know they're watching complete trash yet they try to find ways to excuse them. And these dumb pieces of shit don't even read comics, so it's a mystery where all this fervous devotion comes from.
Probably from supporting the underdog or some shit.

Killing off one of Supermans biggest enemies in a totally pointless tacked on fight commits a bigger sin than Marvel would by just killing them off.

they literally have nothing else to cling to so they lie to themselves

The fact that Marvel never does anything particularly bold (except SJW casting) yet still produces superior movies to DC reflects more poorly on DC, if anything.

Killing a character for the sake of killing them is the most creatively bankrupt things these movies do.
Doesn't matter if it's Marvel or DC.

Superman is coming back in fucking Supergirl, one of the worst capeshit tv shows ever created.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who didn't liked Civil War. I watched the movie and it was really boring and sleep inducer. The title is misleading as it's mainly about the Avengers. Movies cuts are sometime confusing and shaky cam still ruining fight scenes. Spiderman got zeroed for the third time in a movie. Where the fuck is Nick Fury aka the one who's supposed to lead them? No one is severely hurt or dead. Tony Trash hahaha so funney.

I can't tell if this is a bait, or actually just plain fucking stupid

>Killed that agent guy that would have had any impact
DCucks are actually this retarded, no wonder they are wowed by Snyder's film school level hamfistedness

Tony's cock
Cap's shield
Bucky's arm
Wanda's sanity
Rodhey's spine

I felt more seeing Hawkguy locked up in an underwater prison away from his wife and kids who have no idea where he is, just for trying to help his friend.

Budget Superman looks like such a fag, he doesn't have Henry's gravitas/enhanced features.

Just like in Suicide Squad :^)

>becoming Superman we all know and love

After 2 whole movies and the knowledge that superman will appear late in the Justice league movie, people are still saying this?

Yeah, in one particular kino that marvelkeks themselves calling it shit.

Because he is personified hope (as Batman is personified direct opposite vengeance to everyone until hope seems to die), and hope should never die.

BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

WTFFFFFF

>MR. SUPEROBOTMAN

Why does this Superman look the way he looked after he got hit with the nuke?