How would america be different today, if we used Chinese slaves rather than Black ones?

How would america be different today, if we used Chinese slaves rather than Black ones?

I think white americans would no longer exist. we would be MANCHU'D

god I want to be manchu'd right now

>tfw no asian gf

You'd have a racial underclass of Chinese folk you child.

We would have built railroads across the continent

what nation has this already occured in?

Unlike the rails which have already been built across the continent?

If slaves were Chinese instead of West African, America would have the highest average IQ in the world. We'd have a better education results. We'd have less crime. We'd have citizens with longer hair. We'd have better inner cities. The list goes on and on...

You're almost there, just think about it a little more

they weren't slaves, Madison Ellsworth-Cohen. And there was no population amount of them comparable to black slaves in the antebellum south. Obviously we couldn't use tyrone to lay track, but we certainly could use Lo Wang to pick cotton.

Mainland China would be what Africa is today, while Africa would be a superpower.

True on all accounts, but i just wanted to make.a quip about how the chinese were already practically slaves once. Unfortunately it went over you initially

She would pass for a Vietnamese, is she actually a chink?

Why do you call Chinese "Chinks" but not Vietnamese "Viets" or "jungle gooks"?

Americans did use Chinese labor to build railroads out west. they were slaves in all but name

she's uzbeki, so she is what the typical american would look like today if we had actually chink slaves.

I don't hate myself. Never met any Chinese unironically calling themself chink either.

ok but why the hair

samurais and shit

We DID have Chinamen slaves.

>if we used Chinese slaves rather than Black ones?
Black people have resistance to malaria, that's why they were used.

I thought they were used because they had experience with hard labour in tropical environments.

There's no malaria in us retard.

They were used because they were cheap to buy and only slaves available.

They wouldn't understand the slaveowners and then everyone would just get frustrated and go to another ethnicity

not anymore
Was there a slave trade in China like there was one in Africa? Africans already had people to trade when they met the Dutch and British

Blacks were always taken as slaves by other races because they were submissive. Japanese taken as slaves would sometimes kill themselves because they couldnt stand the humiliation. Chinese would revolt unless they were being treated fairly.

Malaria is from Africa not the americas, all slaves did was pick cotton.

Why didn't Americans use the natives?

Because unlike the niggers, the natives didn't go out of their way to enslave other natives and sell them for next to nothing.

nigger you can't enslave a superior race, or we will be the one controlling america not jews

LoL you just triggered a Chinese Government Official

OP is scared of the idea of 30 million chinese, perhaps or perhaps not realizing there are billions of them in China.

OP must piss his pants every day at the mere mention of this China place.

OP forgot about Taiwan and the fact that its still independent.

Jeez OP

Most of America's railroads were built by Chinese slaves.

How will they ever recover?

America would be SUPREME.

ours

REEEEEEE STOP TAKING OUR ISLANDS

construction workers aren't slaves, otherwise every railroads in the world is built by slaves

Do you have a comfy life?

>Chinese coolies
>Manchus

Also Portugal confirmed for #1 slave traders
>The trade flourished from 1847 to 1854 without incident, until reports began to surface of the mistreatment of the workers in Cuba and Peru. As the British government had political and legal responsibility for many of the ports involved, including Amoy, the trade was shut down at these places. However, the trade simply shifted to the more accommodating port in the Portuguese enclave of Macau.[22]

If he lives in one of the better cities sure

china is pretty comfy nowadays, I need to go revisit sometime, apparently I still have family there

That's why black workers were used to help build the Panama Canal but there is no malaria or tropical diseases in the US, retard

You live in a modern day city state, you're already at the maximum comfort level.

Would have more asian qt attracted to white since they looks better than asian men, white women and asian women would fight for yourselves, the society would not have racism or bias so the natural tendency is all women want the top tier white guys.

Would not have niggers to democrats party create race baiting, sickness, freakness and identity politics and turn USA sick and scapegoating every kid who born white and is man.

The only difference is that the lack of niggers, lack of race baiting and shit who would only exist and be constructed with niggers, would make the country more developed since the whites would create everything and the asians would try to copy but also help, you would have more asian women.

Qing China

or Slopes

chinks are never self-motivated. niggas can control whites with their own culture but chinks cant do like that. they cant win the culture war in all senses, are eventually either robots or materialists.

They were used because they were selling each others (enslaving the rival tribe was the common process among black africans) against cheap shits and most importantly because they were on the atlantic coasts, going as far as the pacific ocean would have been WAY too costly.
Did you never study the Triangular Trade or what ?

Wrong pic

America would be BLEACHED city

You'll become us. and slowly, you'll have a bastard child to the south and he grew up like a Jew.

Can confirm. Half-breed here and people think I'm from Central Asia.