Your 2017 Chicago Bears starting quarterback

Your 2017 Chicago Bears starting quarterback.

Funny how dak will win the next super bowl and romo will fade away with the bears

hes going to the jests

Romo WILL take the Bears to a Superbowl.

That would be great

This

>biggest issue is a dead Oline and a glass overpaid QB
>Taking Romo

Fucking Americans

Romo is going to KC or Denver. Try to win a Owl in the next two seasons and then retire. Bears are way too far from that goal.

please come to KC, Romo winning an owl throwing dragons all day would be awesome

Don't see how KC can come back another season with Reid and Smith. Proven combo to shit the bed in the playoffs, even at home now. I would wine, dine and 69 Romo if I were the Chiefs

You can't take a team to the Super Bowl from a hospital bed.

>hurr it happened before so it will obviously always happen again in the future
autism

He's literally Cutler tier and 100 times more injury prone

Wth his massive contract I'm sure the Bears will sign him

Bears would be absolutely idiotic to sign Romo, which means they'll probably do it

They are AT LEAST three years from being competitive. Romo will find a team dumb enough to pay him $15M/year. Bears have more immediate needs than QB.

If they were to take romo instead of focusing on their Oline of course it would you retard

>teams can only add one person per year
go back to your semen slurping sport lad

Romo would be a huge hit on cap space desu

Hey, Tony.

Your 2017 Denver Broncos starting quarterback

the Chargers are disbanding when Rivers retires

Good they cost Cleveland their perfect season

Holy fuck LOL!

The regime that would have signed Romo is gone

Pace tried to get rid of Cutler the second he walked in, but couldnt from a money standpoint. And obviously nobody would trade for him when he was on the block.
There is no way they are going to sidegrade to another old inury prone QB when their jobs are on the line.

They need a young QB to rally behind and hype up, they finally have a high pick to do it with.
Having a young QB gives you leeway to say "we have a young promising team with a rookie QB".
Pretending that they are in a "win now" window with Romo puts the pressure on them even more to win a lot of games. The team is too young to compete.
Romo will never happen.

>They need a young QB to rally behind and hype up, they finally have a high pick to do it with.
yeah, in a year filled with shit-tier QBs who won't even make it as 3rd stringers

>Romo is expensive
I want this meme to die. It's not just basement dwellers that are aware of his true value, Romo himself is probably aware of it too and is desperate to not be forced into early retirement

>Romo being expensive is a meme

No its not, NFL quality QBs are a luxury atm and Americans are so fucking stupid they convince themselves that they need a "big name" QB and will cream themselves if their shit team gets one, see the Browns or any of the idiot Bears fans who have spent the past few years calling for Cutty's sugar-deficient blood. Some idiots will pay top dollar for Romo.