plymouth

anyone who disagrees with me is a paki
if you don't vote for the conservatives you're a paki

*wanks to images of OUR GUY NIGE'*

AWW FUCK YEAH NIGE
GIMME THAT HARD BREXIT THERESA
OHOHHH LOVELY

anime

Reminder that everyone who opposes Theresa May is either a Muslim or an Eastern European.

Gf cucked me lads.

Pic related

did you get raped

is pete campbell going bald?

t. 'Sheed

>thinking your vote matters if you don't vote conservative

>click an image
>takes 40 years to open

Imagine being so cucked that you would actually vote for someone that wants to strip you of basic human rights because she said MIGHT make less brown people come into the country (when the truth is she'll let less white people in)

Pineal glad must be absolutely calcified

>tfw both

Hello eternal Bulgarian.

>chakras: not aligned
>third eye: wide shut
>pineal gland: calcified

I think from now on I'll just treat being called a "rasheed" as a bonus (You)

Have you ever considered not acting like a Paki?

no matter what you choose you will be stripped of what rights and privileges you've enjoyed.
if you think Labour won't/hasn't done this you're an idiot
if you think LibDems or whatever meme party won't you're clueless.

@73857656
'asheed
@73857668
'orke

I don't act like a paki

yelling "paki", "rasheed" and "'sheed" at people is simply not an argument
you're going to have to try harder than that sunny jim

tell you what, whenever someone annoys you and you get the urge to call them a rasheed or a paki, just don't reply, they'll shut up if you don't give them any attention

(you dumb cunt)

Teresa May couldn't reduce immigration as home secretary because we were still part of the EU

Albanian?

labour were the ones who got the snoopers charter overturned by the echr (which may wants to withdraw from)

try again mr. nannystate cuckservative

No.73857715
rasheed

Hmmm....

she won't majorly reduce immigration as prime minister even once we're out of the EU

this country needs immigrants, our economy and stuff is built around infinite growth

rasheed

>thinking your vote changes anything
democracy is an illusion

there is only the weak, and the strong

>Just had the funniest memory- a young user mid conversation twisting one leg around the other with hands touching shoulders and hopping away!!

corbyn abstained from voting on the snooper charter e.g. gave no opposition to it

t. sheed

nah

bingo

>(((paki))) spreading literal lies

and tom watson was the one who took it to court and got it killed

religion of peace at it again

I am white

>tfw I am a Rasheed who is voting Tory because I hate Poles

i've said it before and i'll say it again. democracy simply doesnt work.

we could offer financial encouragment to the current residents to have more children

'sheed

REALLY odd neck

i'm a missing person tho
i go off the radar

yes, but how do you spin that to not seem racist?

>Theresa May couldn't reduce commonwealth immigration (where all the pakis come from) as home secretary because we were still part of the EU even though the EU has nothing to do with the commonwealth
ah the mental gymnastics the cuckold will jump to defend his mistress

ra-SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

praying that the activists who only came to talk about their PM candidates will leave or become white noise

Rorkesheed

Bollocks are caught in the wheel of my chair

WILL be voting for the ONLY party that matters this general election

>commonwealth immigration (where all the pakis come from)
ah the mental gymnastics the cuckold will jump to defend his EU overlords

Any lads here ever done Teach First? Dread teaching but it seems like an alright thing for experience

>why yes

>it is indeed a fact that MEN AND WOMAN HAVE THE SAME HANDS

>proof, you say? here is a youtube video

hmm..

why did corbyn do that?

you mean vile and peeling

No, but I do volunteer work in a school and I am training to be a teacher from September.

getting nostalgia from all this bickering to the last election and all the bickering

>india and pakistan are in the eu and not the commonwealth
ah the mental gymnastics the cuckold will jump to defend his mummy

photoshopped hat

He is secretly a Stalinist

Why do wageys spend 40 hours a week working?

I do medical trials and make more in 40 hours than wageys do in 2 months

doing a COPD trial atm where you do 2 3 night stays and get 1800 nicker

I've cracked the code

tories need immigrants, its simple they are job creators but instead of Europeans we will now get countless brown hordes

i am genuinely stumped
(i don't think the policy is racist, just I'm aware how it will be seen as such, and couldn't think of an effectively "non-racist, way to campaign for it)

the only way would be if there was some inherent cost to the immigration system that encouraging more children (at a lesser price) would circumvent somehow, but that isn't true

I truly hate PC culture, it's a great example of a socity totally hamstringing itself to seem virtuous, shame how the lines of preferring your own people and wanting them to succeed got blurred into an inherent racism

need a bf

mom and i tried cocaine for the first time tonight. not impressed.

how's /northernirishgf2017/ going then lads?

where do I find a woman with a decent set of hooves who's is willing to wank me off with them

How awful is it lad? i imagine the kids are terrible if its anything like i was in school.

>there hasn't been millions of middle easterners flocking to the EU in the last few years
ah the mental gymnastics the cuckold will jump to defend his EU overlords

>cocaine
FOY

doing a little mental gymnastics

>medical trials in malaysia
wew that's brave

spilt water on the laptop
gone mental it has

The only Englishman ever to be elected Pope; Pope Adrian IV, gets elected as Pope. He then promptly uses his powers to give Ireland to the King of England, which says a lot about the Papacy and about Irish Catholics.

No suitable bachelorettes in my life, gonna head to vietnam and get a gf there in June

let us know if it starts doing gymnastics la

i've been with a mum and son who did cocaine together before

felt very debaucherous

It depends, it can sometimes be stressful, but most of the time they are nice. It is in a primary school though so they aren't complete bastards like teenagers.

woke up at 2:00 but im already tired

looks like it's turning all you posts into boring shite

wew lad
you're going to come out looking like The Thing by the end of it

>tfw no DUP-loving Protestant Unionist gf

blasphemy

enjoy hell

what's another word for mouth or gob or gabber

hm yes because mr. patel who runs the cornershop comes from sudan by way of greece and not india or pakistan

i forgot that we were overrun with EU rapefugees, oh wait our rapists are from the commonwealth

time for you to go back home muhammed

I'm on 'bobs (paid for by medical trial money)

I'm set for life like this, travel off the trial reward then when it runs out just do another one

IMAGINE fuckin working full time doing the same 2 mile circuit around the runt wheel

what do you guys call it?

cokeywallop? heh

(leagal disclaimer: that joke was extra bad because a guy who does cocaine with his mom made it up hehehhehe)

chops

cherrypicked freeze-frame

discusting

there was an english pope?

learn somefink nu

yeah, I am semi-considering teaching but I would definitely choose primary school, I went to a comprehensive for secondary and know for a fact I am not ever voluntarily dealing with those absolute cunts 13-16 year olds (teaching 6th form exclusively would be alri)

I was such a horrible cunt as a teenager, lucky I was a tall bully because in reality I was a right little pussy

can i come work with you for awhile? i'll be your hunchbacked assistant with a glass eye who makes weird noises and speaks in garbled words most of the time reee

looks a bit like shaft of a soft willy

kisser

Bolivian Marching Powder

average female hands