Yildiz Gulcan Coban

Yildiz Gulcan Coban
1400 ocean avenue, 12300, Brooklyn, NY
Three four seven 249 eight eight 40

>pic related
Dumping more. Do whatever you want with her.

Snap?

No social media. Deleted her Tumblr as well

bump

Give us the story OP

In her parents' room

Any nudes?

Wut?

wtf? Is real

Broke up nearly two years ago, I was stupid enough to keep asking her for another chance, she toyed with my feelings, last time we spoke was half a year ago. Wanna lose my feelings for her once and for all

Fuck that dude. I feel ya. Keep posting the bitch. Plenty more girls in the world. A better one will pop up out of no where.
Also, nudes?

are you Turkish?

Closest I got, she's a prude """moderate""" Muslim, I took this after I came on her stomach (small load)

why do you fuck with turkish people op?

Women are fucking evil, but you'll fine a good one eventually. In the meantime, help get over her by posting nudes.

Fuckin hell lad 2 years is a long time you should be over her, why you so bitter all of a sudden you wanna post her shit on here? She cuck you?

No
Because fuck sandniggers
Will do
No, more the other way around. I cheated on her 3 times with my ex (all 3 times instigated by my ex), the only reason I let it happen is because she wouldn't do anything remotely sexual with me. She said she wanted me dead when she knew I was suicidal, and talked about stabbing me twice for no reason (she was angry at someone else). Pretty toxic relationship but I can't seem to lose my feelings for that bitch...

haha i really hope she doesn't have any brother or cousins man they crazy

You'll be fine man. Been there. Just hatefuck her or someone she knows and steer clear of her for a while. If you know what is good for ya, you'll let this be the last time you'll do something remotely spiteful against her. Any other action you do to improve your life you do for yourself. Don't improve your well being just to rub it in her face. Do it because you can do without her. And if she reaches out to you, push her right back into that dismal part of your brain she has left all fucked.

Let's see them titties op

She has a brother and her new "boyfriend" is some auxiliary cop. Not scared of her sending anyone after me tbh because I want to die anyway

Hope you enjoy Got another one but size too big and on my phone

Forgot apartment #, it's 5F

Not a whole lot of interest, oh well..

Guess I'll stop posting

Enjoy, guys. I won't be here for long anymore.

Last image

cheer up post more

Just for you, one more.

And for me?

Last one. Going to sleep now. Took this during my last stay with her, summer 2015. She told me to remove it the same day, I did it in front of her eyes, but managed to recover it months later.

Godspeed, user