Femanon here

Femanon here.
Real question. How the hell can white men compete with this style? My female friends and I always discuss how black men can literally pull off any style or color anything.
It's honestly incredible. We believe it has something to do with the contrast of color. Even their smiles are whiter by default. I'm not trying to stir anybody up, i am genuinely curious as to why black men pull off anything and white men usually look beta or a bit autistic while attempting to use fashion to get women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPr0XOPehsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This upsets me, so I must reply.

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet".

This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits with timestamp or GTFO

Can we start banning cuck posters?

tits or gtfo

because on a subconscious level it has nothing to do with fashion or style, all roasties are sluts and they want their slutholes ruined beyond repair by bbc

At least Hiffchan filters them.

Timestamp?

It's a fetish thing. Like the whole trap stuff here. A relationship built on that exclusively is doomed though.

ITT: OP LARPING AS A FEMALE

/thread

>bait, but let me bite anyway

A timestamp is a piece of paper or something else, were the date of today and the actual time has been written down. This is used to prove the legitimacy of the pic you took of your tits.

It's one of the biggest baits in b& history...

Don't try to hard, your dumb is shining through. Also, that high cut fake jaw line and double chin. Yea, he's not pulling that off.

We compete by being better spouse's and providers. "Aw Tyrone got fired from the gas station again, but at least he has an extremely expensive haircut we can't afford."

Nigger loving bitch. youtube.com/watch?v=nPr0XOPehsA

We can only educate. You see, you have a condition known as internalised racism. You need help.

fuck off Sup Forumsbot

You're going to love African OP. After the coming race war, we're not going to kill you, we're going to send you there.

Two things wrong here

Tits or gtfo

And

There are no girls on the internet

That being said niggers do have a lot of style. Id let a nigger put his dick up my shithole.

As I am unconsciously threatened by this opinion I will write an elaborate message that demeans you.

Cracker ass motherfuckers would be just as socially disadvantaged if they wasted tgeir time getting and maintaining that kiddie looking bullshit.

awww, someone's triggered.

but why are you a fat white male though OP?

look at his ears jesus man, has he ever seen a Q-tip before

Why would I do that? I just wanted to post a question. Doesn't make sense.

That's where you're wrong. A white guy would be ridiculous with that. However, the black male pulls it off with a sense of timeless fashion.

Not a nigger here.
Real question. How can black men compete with not having pubes for hair? My friends and I always discuss how white men have normal hair that can be styled as they want.
It's honestly incredible. We believe it has something to do with being a human and not a nigger. Even their hands cannot pick cotton by default. I'm not trying to stir anybody up, i am genuinely curios as to why white men grow normal hair while black men usually have pubes on their head and black women are attempting to wear wigs to hide them.

Niggers.

girls dont use "beta" "austistic" its male vocabulary

i know bait thread n shit but how can anyone, white or black, female or male, see this shit style and think "wow this looks cool".
it.does.lookshit.period.

why do i need fashion to obtain women when i have money?

Blacks have to use materialistic things to attract women. White goes do work.

>Femanon here.
Sounds legit
White men can actually raise and support a family. And the non-beta white men don't want whores who have fucked niggers.

Because they're all have autismo and anything they do to themselves that distracts people from their face makes them look better

Massive cocks are material possessions.

>male vocabulary

/thread

because money fades and looks are forever.

Blacks use looks. White males use materialistic things. Cars, house, marriage ect.

Femanon here > White boi cuck user confirmed

>House.
>Materialistic.
>Because fuck living in a comfortable abode.
Nigger confirmed.

this hairstyle is the male version of women getting huge acrylic nails with a bunch of shit stuck on them

And i'm telling you as a black male, nobody serious has time for that shit.
The last few times I went to a barber for a simple shaved head, it took an hour waiting tgrn over an hour trying to make conversation about the NBA or whatever shit that was popular on BET.
All the time you spend getting or freshing up a Deshaun Robinson special can be put to much better use.