Sup Forums how can I stop arguing with my GF over stupid stuff, every day we argue about the stupidest thing...

Sup Forums how can I stop arguing with my GF over stupid stuff, every day we argue about the stupidest thing, and it gets tiring.

Have you tried hitting her?

Thats what happens when you spend most of your time with someone. Just be single and do what you want

My gf studies in another town but still manages to piss me off.

find the actual reason
better: let her suck balls and then kick her out. you do not fit

Lack of communication, grow the fuck up or get out of a relationship.

Talk to your girlfriend, explain to her that you don't like the way constantly arguing makes you feel and work with each other to come up with some strategies to work out disagreements in a more constructive and positive way. Don't blame her or be judgmental, simply approach the problem as an obstacle the two of you need to overcome together.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

Living apart doesn't mean shit anymore given all the different ways to stay in touch these days. All I can say is, the grass is always greener user

>every day we argue about the stupidest thing

IMO there is something big under the surface
that neither of you want to talk about
so instead, you fight these little skirmishes.

You want to stop them, find out the big thing that's really bothering her.

thx for supporting my post

this

dump her, get the fuck outta there, it will be worst, and you will become ilke those fucking cucks who make jokes about how shitty is their marriage or their relationship. DonĀ“t be pathetic, end now that shit and find some better person and work on yourself to be a better person.

Being with someone just to argue with every day shows why society is shit nowadays. You just stick around because a lot of men are desperate for pussy and bitches know it so they do what they please. Go find some self-respect and dump her. Perhaps only then you can find a nice girlfriend really.

Punch her in the face then take a massive steamy shit directly into her mouth. Make sure she chews.

dump her you fucking dumbass

Understand that it means she's getting tired of you and will be cucking you soon. She's in a state of constant irritation, which will soon be her rationale for cheating on you.

Find the real root of the fighting. It's never what you're fighting about

fpbp

It's both of you causing it, but one way to stop would be to just ignore her side and tell her that you'll talk to her when she quits nagging you for example.

Get a better girlfriend

Fuckin talk to her you retard. Tell her and ask what you BOTH can do to fix this.

Alternatively you could just be not compatible and that's fine. You'll find someone who compliments you .

It's simple man. Cmon