WWYD thread pt 768

WWYD thread pt 768

I would make both of them suck me at the same time, the one that does best will be congratulated with fucking, the other will have to watch

Moar?

Slide my cock into her mouth until it's nice and wet then fuck her tits.

Gangbang material.

WWYD

I would push her into the water

push her against the wall and rip off her pants. then turn her around and fuck her from behind while she sucks on my fingers.
More?

Rip off her clothes and facefuck her before giving her raw anal.
Since they seem to want to pretend to be dogs I'd treat them like they were. I would kidnap them both, then take off all their clothes and put them a collar and leash. I would fuck them both in the pussy until I cum inside them before forcing them to walk around on their fours. I would keep them and constantly make them have sex with me or any dog I can find until they get pregnant
got more of them?

WWYD?

Suck on her nice big asian tits and play with them before facefucking her pretty face till she choked on my cock
I'd make her suck my balls too before pounding her ass
More of her?

What else would you do?

I would push her to the floor, dry humping against her ass until I'm hard, I'll take off her top and play with those tits as I rub myself more against her ass before ripping her pants and fucking her mercilessly while pulling on her hair

wwyd?

Start by sucking and playing with her nice tits. I'd also put my face between them and squeeze them
Then I'd get on top of her and titfuck her while she sucks the tip of my cock
While she does this, I'd spit on her beautiful asian face and slap her
After this, I'd eat her out and pound the shit out of her pussy, going deep inside her while slapping and grabbing her tits
I'd finish by covering her pretty face with my cum

She's making me so hard user
Got more of her?

not as big as i imagined. fuck push up bras

Wwyd guys? Have plenty more pics! Request if necessary! Prefer the forced/ brutal side..

let's see her face first

Sorry bro can't show face with all the nudes

what said. But she has a nice fuckable body.

face?

Glad you like her little body!

wwyd

keep going

Wwyd to her?

wwyd to this hottie

Wwyd to my gf? I would like to watch.

aww sorry bro she is too cute

No one??

I'd tie her up to the fence outside the barn, and have all the horses destroy her pussy

I was typing a long reply but it died

Ouch! Brutal I fucking love it!!!

Ah no!! That's shit

Moar!!

who is this goddess

I would tie her arms behind her back, push her against that bed and take off her panties then just go into her pussy dry, fucking her while pulling her hair until I cum inside her then turn her around and do the same with her ass, spanking it until her cheeks are red before I cover them in cum
I would sneak behind her, hit her hard in the head to knock her out and while she is out cold I would take off her bikini and tie her up tight so she can't move at all.
I would slap her until she wakes up, then would start rubbing myself all over her, her face, her chest, her legs, her feet, and finally her ass
I would then fuck her feet as a warm up, cumming on her ass before going to facefuck her, slapping her and pulling her hair until she swallows my cum.
I would finish her off by fucking her pussy as she probably cries and begs me to stop but I wouldn't. I just would keep fucking her pussy and slapping her until I fill her womb with my cum.
I would then knock her out and take her home to keep her as a fuck toy.
these two are also very hot but I'm not sure what I'd do to them

Someone impregnate this bitch for me, be brutal

Push her on the bed and clamp down hard on nipples. Slap her pussy with the palm of my hand then mount her face

LEts see dat ass

There isn't any more

WWYD?

In the pussy.

Bend her over and ram her little pussy from behind and hear her fat tits slapping against each other. Finger her tight asshole until she creams all over my cock and I shoot my cum into her womb

Anyone want to chat about their slut on kik?

i'd fuck her

Push her against the balcony and take off her bottom, tell her that if she resists I'll make her fall and fuck her hard

wwyd to them?

Reply with your kik if you want private wwyd. I want to write something lengthy

Kik sally_gets_fucked

dave_958

More pics? I've seen this pic since the last week, saved it and well, you know. I Would like to fuck her ass while using my fingers in her pussy.