What does Sup Forums think of Azealia Banks?

What does Sup Forums think of Azealia Banks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDrW8BVFnGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

attractive, bat shit insane

She was in a beef with someone

*everyone

She supports Trump. She'll be the first female president.

bad music & she tortures and kills chickens regularly. great example of a mostly worthless human being.

>she tortures and kills chickens regularly
what?

212 is on the shortlist of classics for this decade.

Its good. But she is awful.

i'd pay to lick her farting asshole

A no-bullshit social predator. I don't know what it is, borderline personality maybe, but it's something. Every guy knows at least one psycho like this. They burn bridges around them as often as they blink and breathe.

I would love to moneyshot her in the face. I bet my load contrasted against her dark skin would be a most a e s t h e t i c experience.

Honestly, I really like her music.

Her antics are bullshit though. They make it hard for me to like her.

Still, I will listen to anything she puts out right now. And sometimes she says something funny.

I think she's just a really antagonistic person who is bipolar but is clearly unmedicated

I am bipolar. It's probably this.

She's extremely talented. She has a fantastic voice, and is actually a capable rapper. However, her delivery on a lot of songs is indistinguishable, she repeats herself a lot. She's also deeply unpleasant, and almost everything she does is attention-whoring, from the insults and fighting to the brujeria and breast implants. It makes sense that she's bipolar, I'd also wonder if she's histrionic or borderline.

But enough about Mariah Carey

she's a disgusting person.

At least Mariah rose above her problem
Azealia Banks is a guaranteed future suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=mDrW8BVFnGo

My friend says her music is really good but she got destroyed on twitter by a 15 year old so that ruined her career

212 was good
her bootleg rap over harlem shake was good
rest was hot garbage

>she got destroyed on twitter by a 15 year old
lol spaceghostpurrp got into a twitter beef with an 11 year old, and lost

Her mixtape is great. Luxury is a sexy ass song

she's just a untalted, ugly hoodrat with an inflated ego (among other thing) that gets boners from 12 year olds

vice staples just made a azalea banks album bites her flow and everything

kek

I* love her