Tame Impala

Do you like their (his) music? Do you hate it? Are we going to expectmore R&B synthpop from the next album?

youtube.com/watch?v=WZmh_PAaCNw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gS-bqTWOuKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the work he did on Melody's Echo Chamber, but I find his own music to be pretty bland. Currents was especially awful. He should only do production.

Should collab on grimes

good band.

the only good bands nowadays are bands that try to imitate the 60s style

Never trust a man who crosses his legs like a woman.

>He should only do production.
Did you like the production on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=gS-bqTWOuKI

this album is p good

>Le epin "everybody must sit like me" meme
Time to go back

Both the production & songwriting on The Weather was lazy, half-assed and uninspired except for a few standouts. This is coming from someone who's seen Pond twice

Currents is one of my top five favorite albums of all time.

I fucking love it.

Lonerism is something I enjoy a lot, and innerspeaker is pretty good.

But desu currents is by far my favorite.

Take the currentspill

Innerspeaker is good but derivative, Lonerism is good, Currents fucking sucks

Yup, seen them 3 times and all 3 were great, but hesitating to see them later in the year because their recent setlists are almost all from The Weather, and it's their worst album since their hilariously bad first two. Nick Allbrook is tipping over from the Sid Barrett weirdo in to the pretentious twat.

Did you guys know Kevin Parker beat his wife?

dead meme

What should I start with if I want to get into Pond?

>tfw I do this

Beard Wives Denim

honestly they're a bit mediocre and only just above your local psych garage band level

oh fuck off you poser

Lonerism is meh. Current is a fucking masterpiece for me. I hope he makes more music like Currents.

Currents/Lonerism are personal favourites for me - Innerspeaker is less great but has the best song of their discography (It's Not Meant To Be)

Man it feels like space again is objectively their best/most cohesive album, only redditors/numales disagree

Currents is his best you need to listen to it again