Why are people offended at public nudity? Who cares? Let them go naked, it doesn't bother me. Why is it so taboo?

Why are people offended at public nudity? Who cares? Let them go naked, it doesn't bother me. Why is it so taboo?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPr0XOPehsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because some fat hairy sjw will want to get naked too and ruin it for everyone. Also fat niggers would shit on everything.

im with you. who gives a shit.

These guys down the street? Whatever.
Fifty leprous / hamplanetary / disease leaking / unwiping fucks?

No. Better to keep it to beaches and private clubs, and private residences. Places their "choice" isn't a hell the rest of us must bear.

No really who cares? Someone's wearing clothes, someone isn't wearing clothes, why is that anyone else's business?

pics from the 80s 4tl

Don't forget fat autistic neckbeards and fat old rednecks, I would have to boil my eyes if I saw some fat trailer trash bitch naked

Because kids might watch

Implying nudity is bad

Because fat people should never be seen in public let alone naked in public.

i don't really care about nudist, but this i agree with. kids don't need to see.

What about non-fat people

So what?

Why?

We were taking showers with my parrents all the time. Nothing special about it.

Then it's fine as long as it's not a sheboon shitting on benches and chairs.

If we were meant to run around nekkid, clothes would not have been invented.

Im just more amazed at all the flacid discipline. I hear whole famalies do this nude outdoor shit, as a teen i would have been cumming on myself to see another girl naked bouncing around the beach. Some serious dick control these guys got.

yeah maybe the world would be a better place if people were conditioned differently from birth. if the naked body was treated like the natural thing it is and not an oversexualized, forbidden thing to be ashamed of, maybe people would be happier.

is this b& for nigger dickers?

Clothes were invented to shield against the elements (cold weather, rain, blazing sun).

Think 21st century here user

>hedonism rules XD

Maybe so

If you see it all the time it loses its appeal

Nobody complains when I get naked. youtube.com/watch?v=nPr0XOPehsA

Honestly, I wouldn't care except for the fact that I've been to a nude beach and a nudist colony. These are not the fucking people you want to see walking around naked.

Clothes hide the sores, fat rolls, infections, boils, pimples.. Just holy fuck its gross.

Yeah but not as a young man/ teen it wouldn't, and they go as famalies right?

Not necessarily. It's less inhibitive so it turns into a way of life

the world seemed headed that way, and then at some point a wave a neo-puritanism swept in

i guess i mean more that there are a lot a pervy pedophiles out there that might take advantage of the situation some how. the same way that creeps go to nude beaches to look at and take pictures of naked chicks. although if the whole outlook on nudity was different maybe it would be a problem.

bc females need/want power/control. haven't you understand that they run the world...

"the world seemed headed that way"

are you talking about the romans?

its not about how sexy the naked people are. this way of thinking is the problem.

I don't find it offensive in any kind of moral sense.

What pisses me off is the rejection/disregard of civilization and the rules that we generally agree upon. If you don't want civilization, get the fuck out and go live like a beast. But stay out of our buildings, towns, roads, public facilities, etc.

So no, I don't find it scandalous, morally wrong, shocking or taboo. It's the assault on human civilization that I despise.