Would you say it's true?

Shut up you racist cuck

???

reddit detected

Fuckin A+ dude spread it

SHUD IT DOWN

wew lad

Return to KFC from whence you came Jamarcus

Roughly half of firearm homicides are committed by black people.

We'd go from 8000 (2.46 per 100k) to 4000 (1.2 per 100k), even with France.

Not an argument.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

So nonblacks are just as bad as blacks?

>what is population percentages

>doesn't answer the question

I did you fuckwit.
Blacks make up 13% of the US population yet account neary 50% of all crimes. Whites are so bad now huh?

>take out nigger crime from US statistics
>don't take them out of Belgium/Luxembourg statistics
epic

>Whites
I believe the term used was nonblacks

>Roughly half of firearm homicides are committed by black people.

so the other half of firearm homicides are, and I'm going on a limb here, nonblacks?

ok?

Can you seriously not comprehend what population/race percentages are?

Christ fellas get it together, a beginner math class wouldn't hurt

his small nigger brain cant into math

No he can't. Liberal IQ barely touches 80.

so the claim went from "half of firearm homicides are committed by blacks" to more "blacks per capita commit more firearm homicides?" ok.

??? what does this mean

lurk more newfag

The Confederates were right :(((( We didn't listen!

but where's the rebuttal?

It means good job on proving your autism diagnosis.

i'm new so please tell me if this falls under ad hominem

I'll bite. b8 means that the poster does not believe you, that your are baiting them.

The west will progress once again when it finally just accepts that niggers and Muslims are inherently violent.

oh. I didn't mean to imply that. sorry.

We have no gun crimes, even tough we have guns, at least far more people own them then you would believe at first glance.

We have niggersbut far less, even if there is a shooting there is rarely a citizen or a nigger involved.

Mostly those crimes are committed by marroccans coming over from France.

Protip: read all the posts you made in this thread. Never make them or anything like it again. Don't like it? Back to fucking tumblr then.

Blacks are responsible for over 56% of crime in america in total, they simply do not belong in a modern society.

The removal of the 13th amendment, and the civil rights act, would be a good first step in curbing the issue.

is this ad hominem? maybe straw man? i'm not sure. i'm a newfag. I don't go to tumblr. it's weird to assume I would go there. maybe you go to tumblr. that's a baseless accusation. i'm sorry.

Jesus fucking christ m8. You're either unsufferably new or master b8r, I'll give you that.

Stop posting like you are right now, it's fucking uncomfortable.

To answer the initial question: yes, non-blacks commit as many total gun crimes in america as blacks, the problem is that there are 1/7 the amount of blacks as non-blacks, meaning blacks commit a disproportionately high number of gun crimes because they can't into lawful society, it seems.

Get it?

You got a normie friendly version?

thank you for explaining this to me.

>it's fucking uncomfortable.
holy shit that is fucking funniest thing considering this thread, this board.

that one always cracks me up