youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk
youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8
youtube.com/watch?v=2cGPOaSUAyc
youtube.com/watch?v=CRhauTChe5E
youtu.be/9a_nfLLfbUQ
youtu.be/dFIMK4HFpgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Yui claimed

Is time for me to take I break I think. I'll be back tonight hopefully! Sorry to leave so soon, really! Have a wonderful day everyone, I love you all so so much!

I hope that they can realize that it's having an effect on you and they can stop. Are you feeling okay? I know that kind of feeling can really suck to handle.
I'm... I'm off for now, but... I'll be lurking in case you need to talk about it. I hope that your day goes well though, besides that.

I don't know about that, I think a lot of people care! I just... devote a lot of time to it. Because I have a lot of time! Other people aren't so lucky, so... I can help fill in the gaps for them!
Eheh, I don't think you look dumb, or are dumb. You seem to know what you're talking about, so... I think you're smart!
Hey, your best is all I can ask for! You got this! I believe in you!
No no ;-; I am actually terrible at guessing stuff. Like, I'm the world champ of guessing, ask anyone. I'll... I'll think about telling you, next time. But you can't laugh, okay? I know it's probably wrong.
Hey, that's a really good way to put that. I'll remember it.
Uhh.... Well, my favorite show is Madoka Magica, that's really good. Obviously Dragon Maid, uh... I like Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, that's good too! Sorry, I don't watch a lot of shows... I just have a way too big list!
Nah, it's fine to ask here. I just... don't. I've failed at a lot of things in my life, and I've seen people look at me... just... I dunno. My family is losing faith in my, I disappoint my friends, and.. just a lot of stuff. No worries, please! I'm fine with being like that.
I've tried... like 2 coffees! They were both terrible! But... okay, I'd at least try coffee you made me! It's the least I can do!

I claim Kanna's wall of text

(kanna)
hey, uh... sorry. had to eat dinner. I'll be around if you want to chill a bit later. gotta make sure you're doing okay too.

Take care of yourself.
I apologize for failing to respond earlier.

Smug Lucoa-san claimed

least i'm here early

bitch fight me, original lucoa was claimed already last thread, as long as i'm here, that claim continues

hehe sorry, I want to know more about you too.
it isn't a cop out answer, it's an answer. and a satisfactory one at that; a lot of people wish to be someone else!
I'll see you next time. Looking forward to it :)

:o
I'll watch them tomorrow, i'm tired now

I should scroll to the bottom of the page before posting replies

claim chitoge gorilla girl

have a good sleep kanna, thank you so much for talking really apreciatted

>Alucard claimed

I am sure they don't teach you the way how to earn the most money by accounting.

You allready guess 2 things
>i beleve you are realy good in guessing
Take care to the next time

Ufufufufu. That's not how this works. Whoever claims her first this thread gets her unless you roll trips

>To the guy who claimed Stocking last thread:
I'm watching you, she shall be mine after your demise.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nSezRWIH6g

D: -puts it away for later and hides the apple pie he was making-

-his eyes well up with tears...where are his dust-bunny friends?-

welp, we basically posted at the same time, so i say last thread claim transfers

nagato

-gives them to you- do you think i'm a monster? they are here with you.

Its always the first claim per thread. Previous threads dont count.

Hello
Good I just got off work sorry for late reply

meh, the other guy is probably saving a ton of lucoa pics, probably never bothered to save a ton before

Well, you're an avatar fag so your claim is invalid.
Back to the shrine you go

All my lucoa pics were on my old computer

>not having a ton of pics already
Then shes not your waifu my friend.

i have a ton of quetz pics, and kanna, i'd post elma, but all my pics of her are on my laptop

Stop posting my waifu, cuck.
I claimed her first

uwu

:3 - carries them back under the couch and a huge cloud of dust ":poofs" out from under the skirting-

>I have a ton of quetz pics
>Last Night: oh no out of quetz pics ;-;
So you saved a bunch this morning? Lol

why dont we just sign our posts with different names?

>Quetz

i'm on my desktop now, i have next to no quetz pics on my laptop

>Quetz

>Avatarfag
>signaturefag
Fuck off. Go back to your shrine circle jerk, slut. I'm not about to fucking share my waifu, cuck.

alright. You going to sleep? Sweet dreams :)
High-school, or college classes?
If high school, then yeah; all I learned was general bookkeeping; enough to be an entry-level bookkeeper like some businesses employ, but not to the level of an accountant.
sorry... I'll eat with you tomorrow! :o

Well then, i'll leave you with the knowledge that your using third hand waifu, have fun with leftovers

Yes, goodnight :o

Fine

I claim Coco! I want to fuck her real hard, cum on her cute face and later cuddle watching the sunset.

You all know it's true

It is good now.

I need to rewatch Hibike anyway.

So what's everyone doing tonight?

I passed out.

There are some tricks that you might ever learn.
For example, you can steal money from whomever you have to bookkeep if you know how to. They wont notice, because you are the one in charge of their money for the most part.

I bet you look like a fucking model don't you?

I have only seen the first episode of Hibike but I can tell Asuka is best girl somehow.
I have a folder for her T.B.H

Well, looks like i won that argument

Relaxing by listening to some music.

I watched the entire first season but I barely remember anything. IIRC though, Asuka is a little batshit.

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Yc3HhSl1Q

oooh, someones getting mad

I'm not a fan of Muse. I thought I told you that when you previously shared that song with me.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-bkYMFTSk

What are you listening too?

She kinda feels like a more eccentric and extroverted version of Mai to me, probably because of the prank she pulled in the first episode.

good morning, rem :o
I know about those, not how to do them though.
I wouldn't want to do any shady business like that, though...

>MFW I want to switch waifus, but have too many cute images of Ran-sama

Right now I'm working my way through 青葉市子's discography. She's got quite the soothing voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=DyP4nVAA8gE

Oh yeah, sorry about that. My mind has been... let's say, not at its best. Please forgive me for anything like that that will happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=8PIPyPMNnp8
youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk
youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8
Until you find out how uninteresting the work is and how low amount of money you earn. Or you are just a good person, that could be the case too.

You're trying to steal Lucoa from me. She isn't even actually your waifu.

Oh

you should know what Ran has been up to recently.

cute pole

you're just mad i didn't give in

Worry not, I suffer from god-awful memory myself so I can relate.
Those are three really good tracks. The narration on the nauges track is beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=2cGPOaSUAyc

I would literally fuck leafy

And he STILL hides his chin.

I have been working too much lately, thank god I can finally rest for a couple of weeks
Likewise, beautiful sounds in there.

Anyway, I will take my sleep now as it turns quite late.
I hope you all will have a perfect evening.

Rest well.

>Accountants make a lot of money
>Until you find out how uninteresting the work is and how low amount of money you earn
Not sure if you're trying to be a buzzkill or not, but I don't mind. It's what I want to do, I might as well go for it.

>tfw rem fell back asleep

Wow that was really beautiful

What kind of music do you usually listen to?

It's almost nighttime, and I just don't really feel all that for posting.

Sagiri

The money is not worth it is what I am trying to say. So you try to make more money so it is actually worth your time. I am unaware of what an accountant earns though, I was more aiming it at bookkeeper, once again sorry for being so... stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRhauTChe5E

Alternative/rock usually

Fucking avatarfag, trying to steal my mommy waifu

Well, you're an avatar fag so your claim is invalid.

At least I have an excuse. Lucoa is your avatar in the shrine threads lul. This isn't a fucking shrine thread so fuck off

Jill uses her avatar in shrine threads

so, you're an avatar fag, your claim is invalid.

Name some of your favourite bands, perhaps I'll recognise one or two.

Jill is a faggot too.

Not really

Here, have some good stuff.
youtu.be/9a_nfLLfbUQ
You too. See above.

nice user

Pink Floyd,A7X,Three days grace, Gorillaz,VanHalen. Etc
I'm really generic

youtu.be/dFIMK4HFpgU